So i'm one of those guys who get girls easy IRL but can barely get an above 6/10 on tinder

So i'm one of those guys who get girls easy IRL but can barely get an above 6/10 on tinder

Do I just upload a pic of me in swimming shorts?

Attached: chocolate.jpg (283x480, 34K)

Yeah if it doesn’t look like a bathroom selfie. And don’t worry about it, women use tinder so they can tell their ugly roastie asses that chad will come back for them and all these guys aren’t attractive.

Fuck fuck what do

Attached: Screenshot_20180419-133529.jpg (1080x1920, 198K)

Ur in nigga! Ask for her snapchat and then ask her to come over!

Attached: Apu Computer.png (565x547, 58K)

u finna bouta dab on that pussy nigga haha

he cute

get her number, call her, adk her where she lives and tell her you're picking her up, smoke some weed on the way to your apartment so you guys can talk a little more, then when you get home get something to drink and make your move

How is bumble compared to thoter? Is it better if you want something more serious then just to fug?
inb4
>using phoneapps lto look for something serious

Attached: 1482300632021.jpg (1249x1551, 321K)

Why even bother with tinder if you get girls easily IRL..?

Never tried it but I met my fiance on tinder. Just be open about what youre looking for and be patient.

>fiancé
>met on tinder

Attached: FC690C35-CC02-4F1A-B537-3991B8B7DF97.png (291x378, 86K)

Gonna remake my profile soon anyway, just made it quick using 1 facepic. Gonna get proper pics and then remake it to get that free newbieboost.

My only picture on tinder is me on a podium in my tech-suit getting a medal
>still get no bitches
Otter mode isn't a meme, but collegiate swimming is a meme

I recently made a tinder and got a few matches.

What are girls reasoning to be on tinder? my matches look very innocent and respectable

am i to assume they are looking for someone to fuck and leave them? or are they seeking validation

>Met my fiance on tinder

Attached: 1523976156068.jpg (500x378, 54K)

>I met my fiance on tinder
here we go

Women are a fucking enigma to everyone who isn't a woman. Trying to impress them is a joke

wait for marriage

Attached: 064a97f17a9192f0f1b4d699d2f25ac8.jpg (632x462, 40K)

the female dream is to find the perfect man and lock him down, but realistically most girls know that isn't going to happen on tinder and they're just looking for some mid-level dick to keep them company for a few days/weeks until they get bored and find another dick.
there's always a couple dreamers though.

It's usually validation, and some rare ones want dick, but from the men they deem hotter than average.

Frederikke looks nice

i dont know what to say to my matches.. i assume the girls never start the conversation because they're fucking no personality shells yet expect to be entertained by the guy until they turn 29-30 and realize their one attribute that gave them power has faded away and they're essentially useless now

I always start by saying "you dress cute", even if it not true it will garner a response about 80% of the time.

>I met my fiance on tinder
Give us the deetz my man, storytime!

When she was done fucking all the Chads and tyrones she decided it's time to settle down

Attached: Laughing with drink.jpg (413x395, 115K)

We both had spent time on tinder and met and slept with a few people off there, she slept with around 7 or 8 and I slept with 3 so pretty similar considering the genders and ease of sex for each gender.
We met, went on a couple dates before fucking (both agreed we don't want to continue sleeping with tinder dates straight away like usual) and had great chemistry. Rest is history.

Fuck off, you're not me, asshole.

Enjoy taking care of your wife's son.

include me in the screencap

Attached: Screen shot 2017-12-28 at 5.17.50 PM.png (399x383, 206K)

do you guys really not realize this is pure fiction?

Also I forgot to mention. The condition on her marrying me was that once every month she gets to go on tinder and choose a suitable "buck" to bring home and "stretch those walls", as she puts it.

I am a lucky man. True love on tinder! :)

Word man me too. I met her once before in highschool but found her . Also met my previous girl on tinder who was wife material. Plenty girls who have Decent jobs and not a lot of time to find people spontaneously use tinder. being likable and casual as if youve known them for ages never fails. "Pretend" that you're just catching up with an old friend and ask them the same shit you would as if you wanted to find out what's going on in their life.

Damn, this is some of the finest bait I have ever seen, very stubble user.

I met my gf on tinder but I got lucky, I matched with her the first day she used the app. Here’s the kicker she’s 19 and I’m about to be 27 ahahahhahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahah

Oh yea, and she’s hot and started going to the gym when I told her too

Ahahhahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahqhahahhahahahqhahhahqhqhahhagaga

Attached: F221EC44-B21C-4724-AD25-CC36AEE15E5E.jpg (650x803, 78K)

Attached: 1496700624763.jpg (540x960, 57K)

I cant wait till she fucks you over in 3 years and you write a sadfag greentext

Fuck roastie pieces of shit reeeeeeeeeee

she ever make a comment about that age cap?

i literally wouldn't know what to say

Yea we joke about it all the time. Her parents love me.

Attached: 1287340522114.png (400x400, 81K)

Hahahahahahahah fucking rekt

like what though? they don't assume you're kinda creepy or anything?

you joke about not taking her to bars or something?

fill me in here.

No, they were skeptical before meeting me but after I had dinner there once her parents and two sisters said they liked me a lot to her.

We both don’t really drink. I don’t at all and she does very rarely.

I don’t really feel the age gap too much, sure sometimes she says cringey lovey dovey shit but I just remember she is young and inexperienced.

gf pics pls

This hurts

Attached: 1508623988307.jpg (640x1136, 102K)

women on tinder are quasi prostitutes, enjoy getting divorced or finding out you've been cheated on in a few years.

fucking kek'd holy shit

doing god's work

should i shoot my shot or no?

Attached: A1719C0E-ABA2-4611-BF75-45ADA2F988ED.png (640x1136, 627K)

It’s unironically saying file size is too big to post here. How do I reduce the size ?

>The return of tilefucker

copy the image post it in paint save and see if it's smaller, if not, reduce the size in paint

maybe ur hamplanet gf should lose some WEIGHT

I’m on a goyphone...

u alright white boy

post it on imgur and post the link here, that way you can even delete it

Attached: Tinder_e07d03_6366582.jpg (900x1600, 123K)

HOLY FUCKING DIMES

One min

based

That’s because girls about 6/10 don’t USE tinder. They make accounts for fun, attention, and/or self-promotion but not to get actual dates. There’s a fairly hard ceiling on female quality on tinder because the high quality ones don’t need it. The better looking ones are definitely mentally unstable, and the smart/stable ones are ugly.

Above*

yall missed some crazy shit on yesterday's tinder thread, some user was texting this teenager the most random messages ever and bitch still wanted to meet

>system thinks the post is spam
I fucking give up

just link it like this

imgur (dot) /f2f22m90

tinder is bullshit and you will never get a woman as good as you can get IRL,

but it is convenient if you want to fuck a busted slut

Attached: 1503386302435.png (640x960, 96K)

RIP

hahahaha holy shit shut down my friend.

DAAAAAAAAAAYUUUUUUUM

F

>all women are on tinder for the same reason
Let's say you're actually good girlfriend material and you want a boyfriend. What do you do? Sit at the library and wait for guys to hit on you?

Tinder is just the easiest way to filter prospects these days.

Attached: giphy.gif (265x236, 478K)

10/10

Press 'F' to pay respects

Oh lord save this poor man

>Calling girls "beautiful"
He deserved it. Fucking wimp.

>Hehe look at me I'm 95% of people on Tinder who obsess over dogs because I think it's cutesy and so random hehe xD if you have a dog in your pic... ...I MIGHT JUST SWIPE FOR HIM...
Mother of fucking God every time I see this gay ass roastie shit I want to claw my eyes out

Haha just happened to me with Tinder slut

Today I made a joke about two genders to some chick on tinder and she got all pissed off and unmatched me.

Attached: IMG_6782.jpg (500x441, 17K)

>DESTROYED

Attached: 1522708602872.jpg (1130x1217, 783K)

GIVE HIM THE STRAP BROTHER

What the fucking hell is up with the tinder algorithm
>First 24 after making account
>15 matches
>after that 1-2 matches a day
Do you have to be uberchad with 200 matches to even be seen?

I don’t get matches period. Every time I download tinder nothing comes of it except I got one date in October which went horridly. I’m not even ugly but maybe my pictures suck or my bio is bad.

Attached: trending_images_24201230.jpg (497x860, 26K)

if you're thirsty and swipe right 24/7 you won't pop up as often

aw ye

Attached: 604A7823-82BD-4BA1-8730-4C286FFCC0C1.jpg (998x725, 88K)

i feel better, i just started today and got two

imagine what chads feel

Chuckled

shheeeeeeiiiiiiiiit

I mean I’ve gotten matches before just never with chicks I’m attracted to recently.

Rekt

Should have called her a dumb fucking whore. Would have gotten her wet instead.

Yes based manlet you show these picky hobbit roasties

Attached: adsfadfaas.png (700x992, 62K)

All fucking roasties must fucking hang

Attached: 1523234314906.jpg (720x676, 56K)

BETA KEKS BTFO ITS OGRE HOW WILL BETA KEKS EVER RECOVER

Attached: 1523765886133.jpg (598x714, 46K)

How will she ever recover?

Attached: 1523681156692.jpg (241x198, 4K)

> dance floor
> some grill starts grinding my crotch
> im stoned and have raging boner, she must feel it
> try to play it safe
> ohh user wtf you doing mate
> grab her waist while she's grinding me
> immediately says no to me
> fml
> while leaving, see her again, she's smiling to me

I just don't understand.

Attached: 3A080B4E-1574-4DE2-B807-0B8577899F78.jpg (715x715, 40K)