Time to spend another Friday night alone. In fact, time to spend another entire weekend all alone. In fact...

Time to spend another Friday night alone. In fact, time to spend another entire weekend all alone. In fact, time to spend another entire week all alone. In fact, time to spend another month all alone. In fact, time to spend another year all alone. In fact, time to spend another decade all alone. In fact, time to spend my life all alone.

Attached: 9408c5bc28edd1bf6347859724944709be66871b_hq.jpg (1024x1024, 68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=os2O8nAt_l4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

why dont u go where ppl are? so u stop bitching

oh no boohoo u have no friends aww man life sure sucks for you, fuck you you stupid loser, literally one of the easiest things to do, you just have problems you nigger, now fuck off and wallow somewhere else

...Stop bullying me anons...

Attached: 91c62b6cab7910087b1fa615caf4c452ad2535e0_hq.jpg (500x500, 35K)

Infact, time to kill myself

im not, why are u hurting yourself? go where people are, its obvious the thing that you want in your life is it not?

Shut the fuck up you fucking normie

stop posting a shit waifu

I've worked in retail for 4 years and still have not improved at talking to people. I don't know any of the regulars I've seen daily for all these years. Not even their names. I've never made friends with a coworker. I always read that working in a job where you are forced to interact with people will improve your social skills but I'm not better off than when I started. In fact I'm worse off, because I'm getting older, making my loneliness more and more creepy.

Stop saying mean things to me, I can't handle it anymore, why are normies so mean

Attached: tumblr_o3hd3eFhkH1s0ifhgo1_500.gif (500x500, 755K)

>4 years of retail and no self improvements
either your job is so shit it doesn't even count or you are just incompetent as fuck, in which case im not sure who would really enjoy your company

STOP BEEING SO MEAN TO HIM

Attached: tumblr_o2rdimyHHx1s0ifhgo2_500.gif (500x500, 1.93M)

At least we have Saya. They do not!

SAYA IS CUTE

SHE'S A CUTE

Attached: 300345.jpg (360x360, 22K)

>Saya will *NEVER* be your gf
JUST end it seriously I am done

What aminu is this qt from? Thank

>What aminu is this qt from? Thank
youtube.com/watch?v=os2O8nAt_l4
The animu is shit, just watch this and fall in love

>don't wallow in self-pity in the depressed loser board
What are you talking about, you retard.

Jow Forums has no topic. You must possess originality in order to post. That is all.
This is not some sadboys club. This is a place where stupidity is not tolerated.

dagashi kashi pupils hnnnng

Have a cute saya

Attached: 20180526_001828.jpg (2400x3168, 882K)

Normalfags get out of here. For fuck sakes

Fucking 4utist

>This is a place where stupidity is not tolerated.

Attached: 1470265511193.png (737x687, 1003K)

Don't start getting all silly now.

This is a Saya only thread, get that fat blob out of here

Attached: l0CqSsL.jpg (1280x720, 129K)

fuck off crybabyfag
true robots are devoid of emotion

>Oh no boohoo i live my life blue pilled and naive as fuck lol i make the good $$$ and come home to my loyal gf and her son that i take care of because i am a good friend and then i hang out with my awesome friends who talk about this and that while we drink beer then in the late hours of the wee night i come home and fuck my gf and repeat it all every day

Sounds real great there faggot

Attached: 1517547725657.jpg (326x305, 12K)