Reminder everyone is laughing at you virgin NEETs and incels. You are nothing more than entertainment to us...

Reminder everyone is laughing at you virgin NEETs and incels. You are nothing more than entertainment to us, now carry on.

youtube.com/watch?v=gp1VqfcbroU

Attached: elliotmeme.jpg (1280x720, 111K)

Other urls found in this thread:

themortuarypodcast.com/blog/e8
youtube.com/watch?v=xkgMwAJXshs
splcenter.org/20180205/alt-right-killing-people
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I am not a virgin but I am glad incels and their heroes are being made fun of online, it should prevent more mass shootings if their beliefs are mocked and made irrelevant.

Stop shilling your dead channel mumkey

Prevent? Theres like 2 shootings a week nowadays, if this is preventing incel shootings, someone should ban memes to erradicate all this school shootings

Why hasnt someone turned this into a movie already

Yeah laughing and ridiculing them will surely make them not want to seek retribution or anything.

The act isnt working, normalfag. We know youre OBSESSED

How fucking obsessed is this guy to STILL make videos over something that happened 4 years ago.

LOOK AT ME GUISE IM MAKING FUN OF THE GUY THAT EVERYONE DISLIKED, HOW ORIGINAL HUH?

Attached: 1484965821821.png (434x245, 189K)

I like Mumkey but he tried way too hard to laugh in this video, really played up how funny he thought it was. Presumably because he doesn't want other people like Elliot to go thinking about retribution. If they think they'll just be a laughing stock when they're dead maybe they won't do it, I think that's the logic.

Besides Mumkey is a complete normie, browses Reddit, only aware of Jow Forums memes (doesn't use Jow Forums), has a gf, gets sad when he doesn't have anyone to talk to irl for a couple days, owns a successful YouTube channel. The only mildly non-normie thing about him is his genuine discussions of suicide.

Top origami bait.

Good Job Normal Fag you finally found Mumkeys channel.

Mumkey has like 4 videos with over 2mil views each, pretty sure the normies already know

I have a feeling that Peter has forbid it. He wants to have all rights to his son's story, and also he does not want his son to cause any more killings he already did. He might even send a request that this board will be closed down, or maybe half of Jow Forums, as his son is being admired here so much.

themortuarypodcast.com/blog/e8

He should double down instead and make his son the new Jesus

He is quite obsessed. And he's got hundreds of emails and documents hacked from Elliot's Google account yet unreleased.

youtube.com/watch?v=xkgMwAJXshs

Maybe you can send him email via his site and suggest that. He is said to be nice so he won't bite. Could call the police though.

Well im glad someones making videos about his manifesto in a way i can digest it cause i know im not reading that wall of text.

Attached: 1502072307530.jpg (1024x811, 64K)

>ridicule and torment losers
>losers get angry and shoot people
>"i know what to do guys, if we just ridicule and torment them they won't do it anymore"
>losers: *gunshots*

I really do enjoy reading that wall of text. I am also collecting lists of it, including all of the places he went to, things he liked and disliked and things reflecting his personality. I do the same with all the other texts of him and by him and also the videos and the pictures.

Attached: Secret location where Elliot visited.jpg (800x600, 258K)

Bumpreme, Bumpreme.

Attached: E8+Thumbnail+The+Mortuary.png (1000x563, 693K)

I'm not a virgin and I'm not laughing at the incels, the ones I know irl are alright and I indirectly helped one of them lose their virginity apparently. I'm not really better off than a virgin but if I could I'd help these kids get laid. Problem is I'm a male, women don't give a fuck so yeah.

You stopped being funny when you quit making anime videos.

Elliot Rodger is a faggot and so are you.
God is dead.
Fuck it all.
If a fucking virgin retard is what it takes to make you laugh, more power to you.
I hope you die slower.
Nobody matters.
This is the void.
Nice to meet you, freak.

The real question is, why are there a growing number of incels?

Roasties are becoming part of chads thundercock harem.we been over this.

>everyone is laughing at you virgin NEETs and incels
Laughing at them only makes it worse and increases the number of massacres. It also gives the alt-right and nationalists a chance to grow the number of their voters.You're not going to win anything with your tactics, who ever you are.

Attached: Internet death.jpg (1366x768, 100K)

I wish we had an alt right here in america.
I know i sure as hell never voting democrat again though.

I think that at least some people think that you have alt-right.

splcenter.org/20180205/alt-right-killing-people

>Reminder everyone is laughing at you virgin NEETs and incels. You are nothing more than entertainment to us, now carry on.

GET OUT NORMAL PERSON REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

Attached: pepe gun.png (396x385, 94K)

>I am not a virgin

GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE SUMMERFAG FEMINIST.

roasties get the fuck out.

Reminder that true Jow Forums users are peaceful and can be friendly to normies. Violent and hateful incel spergs aren't welcome here.

This, the problem is that incel losers aren't being bullied enough and today are coddled by safe spaces and participation trophies

There were no such thing as angsty depressed school shooters in the 50's

Because in the 50's there was monogamy

Also gen z is the first atheist generation so they dont believe in hell.

There were not the internet either, where the memory of shooters may last forever. Also there were no social-fucking-media, the tyranny of which makes the social outcasts drop out of society.

>you have no friends
>you have no pictures of friends to post in you social media page
>your social media page does not get any followers because you are a loser for not having friends
>no one hires you as your social media page has no followers
>you have no future
>you shoot people

In the 50's anyone could succeed if they only WORKED HARD ENOUGH. Nowadays, hard work does not lead you anywhere if you do not have SOCIAL NETWORKS or FOLLOWING IN YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA PAGE. Even the seemingly talented YouTubers and others HAVE TO HAVE A LINK TO A SOCIAL MEDIA PAGE to prove that they are socially accepted individuals, before anyone gets interested in their creations.

this. society is a closed loop. you're out once at any point even slightly, you're out of good. just having no friends in middle school guarantees your failure.
and social connections now play a bigger role than ever. so there is absolutely no room for failure. slip up even slightly, and it's goodbye to any success in your life.

Youre probably right and deep down normans know but lie anyway. Why do they do it?

>if you are unpopular in middle school it means you will never succeed in life

So true, I lost the track in middle school, my life hasn't got any better since.

It gets better if you make money or have the potential to make money

And the most popular kid in middle school always ends up being the most successful right?

Fuck man, I was never a popular guy but I at least had connections or even friends up through highschool. Then graduation happened and because I lived in a rural area it was hard to put anything together and I slacked. Lost all my connections in the span of a year or so.

Been a decade and I was never able to reappear on the social radar. Once you lose your "in" they don't want you anymore.

No one has the time to explain to brainlets like you word by word. Re-read the post, moron. Out is out, being in doesn't guarantee anything either.

killing normies is entertainment to us as well

Attached: 1487849440089.jpg (384x384, 20K)

Yep, it's a ridiculous, idiotic society, where wearing socks of wrong colour or having wrong music taste, or failing sexually, may make you drop out and live on the streets, even if you are a genius. Because no one is interested in what you have to offer, if you do not have sufficient amount of healthy people from your own area following your social media page. And most of the people are not even aware of this, stupidly thinking that you have to have some kind of mental issues or drug abuse problem if you actually drop out. World has changed, like you said, there is no room for failure, and also the young school students subconsciously know this.

You all focus on the shootings that get on the news but according to stats theres been 22 mass shootings in the us.
2018 has been the bloodiest year.

Attached: DYhTF_RWkAErQqM.jpg (680x334, 37K)

Heres the overall tally
Give us a gf or else

Attached: typhoon.gif (523x255, 49K)