Give me one good reason why you wouldn't date a cute Muslim girl

Give me one good reason why you wouldn't date a cute Muslim girl.

Attached: 1439517729741.jpg (720x720, 60K)

because her father would try to behead me once i went to cop a feel at the Allah Snackbar. Which I hear is a popular eatery for Muslims, by the way.

I can give more than one reason why a cute Muslim girl woudln't date me

Face it, you wouldn't refuse her advances.

Attached: 1495728851807.jpg (750x1334, 250K)

I would if they were westernized, but I'm not converting to Islam, I'm not having our children circumcised and I'm not forcing them to learn sand people religion either.

>sand people religion

Sand people are okay, but sometimes they bother the Jedis, which is never cool.

because her brother or father would kill you

because muslim girls and cute don't generally share the same sentence, let alone the same room.

Way too much baggage. Even worse than Hindu girls.

There are no good reasons

Then convert to Islam, my friend

>tfw

>not practicing proper hijab
nope.jpg

>if they were westernized,
ew

Attached: average iraqi woman.jpg (500x753, 90K)

I would, but I'm not sure if they accept me for who I am.

think again, bucko

noinono

Attached: 1525777398029.png (540x659, 459K)

>ew
If my "qt muslim gf" can't have sex, can't listen to music, can't avoid getting beheaded/dunked in acid by their family they're basically worthless to me.

>can't see her hair
The best part and she has to cover it up.

I'm an athiest. Plus you can date brown girls who dont have a pedophile as their prophet.

Attached: IMG_20180308_014213.jpg (512x512, 42K)

Hindu women are better than any of the cucked desert religions.

>can't have sex
With men other than her husband, how is this a problem? Women are obligated to bang their husbands according to Islam

>can't listen to music
depends what kind. Nasheeds are halal, and some Muslims listen to some traditional music (not degenerate pop or anything like that)

>can't avoid getting beheaded/dunked in acid by their family
Rare thing that only happens in the middle of nowhere in Pakistan. It has nothing to do with Islam and Hindu loos do it too. Heck, even spics do it to (especially Colombia).

Attached: betule sairafi 5.jpg (1200x705, 107K)

>not liking qts in hijabs

Attached: qt niqabi.jpg (333x333, 20K)

>"I am an atheist"
>posts a crusader meme
fuck off

>street shitters
>better than pure Muslim waifus

Attached: 2f09m3a.jpg (478x720, 44K)

I would be afraid of her family and feel like I couldn't relate to someone who thinks I'm going to hell and deserve it

>I couldn't relate to someone who thinks I'm going to hell and deserve it
Then covert to Islam

Attached: betule sairafi 7.jpg (1080x1080, 111K)

Because its literally dangerous in most cases. Her brothers can fuck you up if you do a wrong move. Trust me, I have Muslim friends.

Then convert to Islam and marry her, silly

Attached: betule sairafi 6.jpg (960x720, 73K)

Can I date a qt Muslim apostate?

Attached: 36079812_p18.jpg (700x800, 64K)

Nasheeds are fun to listen to desu but I have a huge palette of musical interests and tastes. Not giving that up just for a gf.
>acid attacks are rare
Been to the UK lately?
>no sex
Still a dealbreaker. I'm monogamous but I'm not investing a bunch of time and resources into someone who may not be wife material.

I don't, they're not cute. What now fag?

because I'm gay and muslims hate gays

>degenerate
opinion discarded

I hate gays but this nigga has an indisputable reason. Not like he can just atop being a fag.

If Muslims hate gays, why do they fuck little boys?

All pedophiles fuck little boys. Someone who fucks little girls is just a weirdo.

Pic related, you can probably date her

Warning, like most apostate women, she is a gigantic feminist and sjw.

>Nasheeds are fun to listen to desu but I have a huge palette of musical interests and tastes. Not giving that up just for a gf.
You can easily find a qt Arab or Pakistani gf who is into folk music.

>Been to the UK lately?
lol its white guys doing it to Muslims. Even the most prolific acid attack, that Katie Piper, was done by a non-Muslim black bf

>Still a dealbreaker
I said no sex with anyone but her husband. That makes her wife material

They are hot. I have a huge crush on a dark brown skinned khaleeji niqabi. They are so sexy

back to /reddit/

Attached: average iraqi woman 2.jpg (500x753, 102K)

>They are hot.
I bet, living in the deset under all those clothes. Must be really warm underneath.

>back to /reddit/
not an argument

>Pic related, you can probably date her
I meant pic related this time, sorry

Pic related is an SJW atheist who lives in Riyadh and is openly atheist.

She needs to be killed but she is way too adorable

Attached: betule sairafi 14.jpg (200x200, 7K)

FUCK I REALLY WANT TO!! IM NEVER GONNA GET A FUCKING CUTE HIJABI WAIFU!!! ITS FUCKING UNFAIR! IM A GOOD MUSLIM BUT THEY ALWAYS GO AFTER THE FUCKING CHAD I WANT TO DIE!

Attached: ISIS-chan 2.png (600x790, 549K)

Gays are disgusting. Even gays hate other guys

They can at least stop forcing us to accept them

Because they are not following Islam.

The Taliban, whatever their flaws. did kill boyfuckers

Little girls are pure and virginal. They are not roasties. There are plenty of reasons to prefer little girls

They are sexy

back to /youtube/

Remember to staple the results of your IQ test to you job application

Pious Muslimas are not Chad Chasers tho

Attached: DcvExqrVAAAIqmK.jpg (1200x700, 29K)

you're right brozer. I need to save myself for a pure hijabi waifu

Well fag I win since you didn't refute my reason.

Because it takes a lot of discipline and im indifferent towards God/Allah since it seems pretty indifferent to most peoples strugles.
Itd be great if women could stop being sluts on their own without the need for religion.
If they dont they should be punished.

Back to /islam/

>I WANT TO DIE!
please do, and take some of your brothers with you
>to you job application
brainlet spotted, do you even have a job?

Guess im jannah-bound then

I said Muslim women are obligated to bang their husbands. They only withhold sex from Chads.

How is this a bad thing?

Its a really slow board. Like one post a day

>brainlet spotted, do you even have a job?
>he didnt get the reference
notanargument.jpg

Back off bruhs, pure pussy is for allahs army only.

Attached: 1527153278149.jpg (719x1280, 63K)

Being straight is the ultimate cucking, it forces you to deal with women just because your dick tells you to. It sounds like a miserable existence. Being gay or asexual is the only way to happiness. Enjoy your roasties.
>he didnt get the reference
I don't care about your brainlet references. I have more important things to worry about.

Wrong guy, I said I like hair. They are required by muslim law to cover their hair.

Well dont talk about Molyneux if you are not going to keep up with the memes

Also, Religious Muslimas are not roasties, at least 99% of the time

Attached: average iraqi woman 3.jpg (384x216, 34K)

Because I'm not willing to risk the trouble with her family. I don't much fancy being jumped by her dad and brothers.

You dont have to believe in God to acknowledge Islam is the worst religion. Me and the crusaders see eye to eye on that issue.

They dont cover up when other men are not around. Around their husbands, they can go naked if they want to

Attached: betule sairafi.jpg (400x400, 29K)

Just convert mate. If you are pious you should have no problem with the family

that delicious brown

She's muslim

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

KABOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

ALLLAH AKBAR

>you don't get to see the product until after you buy it
I ain't gambling it. I want to see it first thing.

>keep up with the memes
No, that's retarded. Why would I care about memes when I'm worried about furthering my field of study and building a career?
>Religious Muslimas are not roasties
All women are roasties, with zero exceptions. I can say that because I'm not burdened with straightfaggotry.

You might get raped by her father

Attached: IMG_2631.jpg (640x745, 73K)

Muslim woman are total whores.

Why do you think they have those rules in the first place.

Not to mention spoil, concieded , and selfish

>Just convert mate

Fuck off

The Crusaders would have burnt you to death for being an atheist

In fact, they would likely ally with the Muslims to overthrow the secular degenerate West.

Brown is always delicious. Especially of the Muslim variety

You are allowed to see her unveiled when you want to propose to her. Its just that the unveiling has to be done with the presence of a male guardian

>All women are roasties, with zero exceptions. I can say that because I'm not burdened with straightfaggotry.
Muslim women would not fuck other guys even if you wanted them too

its because he lowkey gay, not because he's muslim

Marriage to a traditional woman worked for 1000s of years. Humans naturally gravitated for it because it's a basic step to happiness by fulfilling the biological need to reproduce. Just because most women today are brainwashed ogres doesn't mean that you couldn't have a good relationship with a conservative Christian, Mormon, or any girl that isn't a filthy semite muslim.

>Muslim woman are total whores.
no, not the religious ones (and the religious ones who are are unicorns)

>Why do you think they have those rules in the first place.
Britain has laws against murder because every Brit is a murderer?

>Not to mention spoil, concieded , and selfish
Those are secular Persian women, not actual Msulim women

your loss brah

>when you propose
I said first thing. I don't want to wait months or years to see her hair.

>Muslim women would not fuck other guys even if you wanted them too
That's immaterial to the fact that they're roasties. Roastie is a state of mind. A way of life. It has nothing to do with how many guys you've fucked or will fuck. All women are disgusting roastie pigs, and so are men like you who enable their behavior by putting them on a pedestal.
pussy-whipped straightfag spotted, kys
I can't imagine the level of delusion you must have to think there are exceptions to the reprehensible state women have been in for thousands of years.

This
Unlike intolerant Christianity, Islam tolerates other faiths. Just look at Muslim al-Andalus and Ottoman al-Quds

The only non-cucked Christians out there are Africans.

Islam is the only religion that is by and large uncuckable.

In Islam, marriage takes one or two weeks. We dont date

>Islam tolerates other faiths
(You)

Attached: uhjUFo9C9ES5G8RfGbT76ghY4rUN_XEkfE_YRMo1mXk[1].jpg_s=2bf8bda6b3fbfd6582f4c544deefc55b.jpg (645x729, 53K)

These women have to be freaks once they actually get the chance to get down and dirty. Human sexuality is too powerful to be repressed by some shitty veil. Imagine this woman who can finally get laid after being sexually frustrated for God knows how many years.

prison gay detected

Throw every fag off a building tbhfam

Common Filth was right

And you're saying Christianity does?

Attached: Beatings!.jpg (500x403, 32K)

Prison gay implies I've ever felt attraction for women. That's not the case. I'm homosexual but not in a relationship because I'm busy building a career.

If you pay jizya, we will leave you alone.

Muslim sexuality is not repressed. Muslim women are just trained to be very private with their sexuality and that only their husbands are entitled to sex from them.

Muslim women traditionally got married in their teens, if not earlier

>And you're saying Christianity does?
no, nice false dichotomy fag

You are only gay to spite women. Basically the whole polgbt ideology in a nutshell

>we dont date
wtf how am I supposed to know this person.
Anyway that's still a gamble my man.
>propose
>see her hair
>decide it ain't up to par
>say I changed my mind
I don't suppose that's taken kindly to.

what the fuck is jizz ya?
fuck off white knight, or should i say shitskin knight?

Her religion tells her to convert me or kill me.
My sister is a muslim and she literally told me I will burn in hell for eternity.

I stated perfectly good examples! Just because you're too much of a brainlet to do some basic reading dont discredit a whole religion

They're find with white converts?

Western secularism bombs a lot of brown people in drone strikes etc desu.

yeah lmao! Im a white convert and my local Mosque was happy to have me

If you think back 100, 150 years when women were supposed to be loyal, supportive and kind to their husband. How they cooked meals and raised your children. How you or I would likely be married and have kids by now. I can't do justice to it.

What can religion do for me? They've consistently held back my field of study (though islam did contribute some in the middle ages while europe lagged behind). It's just a method some shysters cooked up to keep brainlets and women under control thousands of years ago.
Another false dichotomy. Both Islam and Western Secularism can be intolerant simultaneously.

>you can practice your faith
>but you have to pay a tax
Nah, fuck your tax, specially since it wasn't wven your land, you were invaders. I'm glad we kicked you out and that the name Matamoros lives on.

Wrong, women were just as shit back then, stop listening to nostalgiafags and boomers. There were plenty of whores and retards in the lower dregs of society, they just didn't have facebook and instagram to advertise their depravity.

We were always better than you christians. Stay mad

Attached: download (3).jpg (225x225, 13K)

So you are saying only the realy REAL religouse ones are not whores?

The ones here say they are muslim but their actions say different. Their actions and pounds of make up

You are talking about Judaism there buddy, not that there is a whole lot wrong with it.

Sorry. Only brown indian girls

>wtf how am I supposed to know this person.
You get to know her afterwards. If you want women to experiment and fuck around with guys, dont blame them for being sluts

>I don't suppose that's taken kindly to.
actually it is. If you dont like her, you dont have to marry her

jizya is a tax that non-Muslims pay

>fuck off white knight, or should i say shitskin knight?
nah, you just a faggot

Common Filth was right

We dont have to kill you tho

Not yet at least

>My sister is a muslim and she literally told me I will burn in hell for eternity.
That will only be a problem if you die as a non-Muslim. If you dont want to go to hell, you have the option of becoming a Muslim

We love white Muslims

>They've consistently held back my field of study
No, dont blame your poor study skills on forces that don influence your life in a significant degree

We dont care if you want to pay the tax. If you live in a Muslim territory, you better pay..

I see that you are a Eurospic, haha

When we talk about Muslim women, we are talking about religious ones. Not westernized thots

>slayed every one you and then conquered your part of North Africa in retaliation
Viva Espana.

That's awesome. I was born a Catholic and have been an atheist most of my life, but lately, I have been considering finding a religion to assuage the emptiness and give me constructive things to do. Mormonism and Judaism were at the top of my list, but now I will consider Islam as well.

>Spain is a joke of a country
>Urban Spaniards cuck for Islam, especially in Barcelona
>still a spic even tho European

I'm a mathematician, and religion has gotten in the way of math plenty of times. I won't deny the contributions of some muslims, but that was in spite of their religion, not bolstered by it.
>inb4 "durr there's no way someone educated would be on Jow Forums"
I browsed this site a decade ago when I was a teenager, and you never escape no matter how successful you are.
Also nice reddit spacing.

Thanks for proving that muslims are fucking monsters, gas yourself you animals.

Attached: 1526970794378.png (683x686, 186K)

Muslimbot here, if you have questions I can probably answer them.

Attached: 4L_PMo1FGEp.png (196x224, 49K)

Where will you go if Britain takes in too many Muslims and becomes like the country your parents left?

>I won't deny the contributions of some muslims, but that was in spite of their religion, not bolstered by it.
Name one thing that islam prevented advancement in mathematics.

And no, we are not like Christians. All "secular" endeavors are religious endeavors

>le reddit spacing
I have been on Jow Forums longer than you, bucko

>"you're the monsters!"
>"lets gas people we don't like!"
Also, Hitler liked Islam

>if you live in a Muslim territory
Spain is not muslim, we killed every single one of you vermin.
You are a sand nigger what do you know about countries? All your countries are unstable bomb craters that constantly get fucked by the jews and the burgers.