>not mewing in 2018
wtf are you doing?
youtube.com/watch?v=iqlxAdmky10
if you arent mewing, what are you doing

Attached: znLXuS2.jpg (974x462, 95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

the-great-work.org/guide-to-proper-tongue-posture-mewing/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's literally breathing through your nose and keeping your tongue at the roof of your mouth? I've literally always done both and my jaw is recessed as fuck

Ditto.

Attached: 1455040900130.jpg (1023x986, 122K)

Don't bother. It's like literally every other retarded ass fad on this board. Rather than eat well and exercise regularly, these faggots would rather eat raw onions, ignore their dick, shit their pants about trace amounts of estrogen, and then cry about their lack of progress.

Forest for the trees, my dudes.

Yeah, same thing I thought the first time I heard about it, then I found some detailed instructions and basically your to ngue has to REST on the roof of your mouth. This means that all of your tongue's gotta push up the upper arch of your mouth, with the tip just between your incisives

>tfw side profile makes me look retarded
i want off this ride

Same. Shit jawline, recessed chin, double chin. Front is good though.
I'll take it, much preferable than the opposite

All you faggots posting how it doesn't work.
Every person here could tell a mouth-breather apart from normal, it does impact your face/jaw.

>tilting head back in after picture
>also facing more towards camera

try to find and post detailed instructions pls

the-great-work.org/guide-to-proper-tongue-posture-mewing/

This so much

ugly maxilla cope

>shit jaw line
>recessed chin
>huge bony hook nose
>extremely bad vision and giant grandpa glasses
>patchy shitty pub tier facial hair
giant blackheads all over nose
>huge buck teeth
>huge eyebags
>big ass bald spot on the top of my fucking head

i dont have a weak chin because its bigger than the on the 3rd pic here but GODDAMN THERE IS FAT ON IT FOR FUCKS SAKE
im 76kg now 180cm, how much do i have to lose?

oi cunts
mewing works but takes time like 6 months

you know whats fast?
/FAST/
get your fat fucking face lean

but do you know whats faster?
face exercises
search up josh7514 on youtube and do the cheek and jaw exercises

its probably an overbite

ya, during your developmental years, maybe, but mewing as an adult? I just don't think movement in sutures or whatever the correct term is can honestly be that significant.

did you just plug yourself with some dumbass amateur mewing youtube channel on Jow Forums?

on the contrary, even if you remove the jaw joint entirely through surgery, it can grow back in the correct position

so I would imagine posturing correctly would do wonders

just a reminder brehs if u have slunched neck fix that shit right now. dr mew says it can cause a slumped forehead and big nose which is me since my neck sucks and when i tuck it in my fucking double chin starts showing. fuck man.

no
stuff that works

>just took a picture of myself from the side while jutting my jaw forward and normally
>look like a chad while jutting my jaw forward
>look like a beta faggot normally
>don't even have an overbite
it's not fucking fair bros