Normies don't know my pain as an incel! I've been so starved of affection and sex that I'm going insane! I missed the...

>Normies don't know my pain as an incel! I've been so starved of affection and sex that I'm going insane! I missed the boat, I'm too old to be a virgin, I'm a freak, it's all over!
>btw I'm still in high school
If this describes you, make yourself known so I can shame you for being an insufferable drama queen.

Attached: 3284902384.jpg (450x378, 23K)

Shut up, you normie. Being virgin at 18 is literally the worst thing imaginable and you'll never understand the suffering of someone that's truly unwanted.

Weren't you miserable back in hs? If yes you're a fucking hypocrite

Good looking guys were already getting gfs in middle school. Some earlier.

If youre still a TKHHV in high school, you better be upset because your life is just going to get worse after you graduate.

I'm a kissless virgin at 26. I've made peace with the fact I'll never have sex or a gf. At some point the pain calluses over.

Cope. The pain will always be there.

Fuck off, you're at the literal beginning of sexual maturity and you're already in agony over being "touch starved".

Youre a faggot, thats why no girls want you. Stop being a faggot. Youre still young enough to turn shit around. You are just a melodramatic pussy, stop that shit, girls hate that shit.

>tried hard to make it obvious it was satire and failed
I guess I should've added a :^) or something.

>melodramatic pussy
Personality doesn't matter. Girls date drama queen dudes all the time if theyre physically ATTRACTIVE.

20 year old college khhv here
I'm not that bad looking so I still have hope but I dread turning 25 and realizing that I'm no more young

Poe's Law, my dude. Too many people unironically believe it to make satire obvious.

Ok, if youre not physically attractive, then you cant pull that shit, now can you? Stop making excuses to continue being a pussy.

Come on user, if youve visited this board more thana once you seen those sort of posts often Hard to detect satire of that type around these parts. Im sure you understand my perspective on this matter.

If youre not physically attractive, you cant pull anything off. Its just over

>20 khhv
>Attractive

Of course I've seen that kind of posts but I thought the context of the OP would be enough to show I was just shitposting.

What's up you stupid faggot incel cunts? How does it feel to know your dick will never feel the inside of a vagina?mHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Never said I was really attractive, but nobody ever called me ugly either
I'm average, about a 5-6

I can agree. My mindset started around 15 and 10 years later I'm in the boat of virginity I built myself. If you are 17 or 18 and browse this site: stop. Go out, went to the party you were invited, thank me later.

Oh user, while I do love me some good shitposting, on this board that sort of shitposting blends right in with the typical crybaby posts that are legit.

>Go out, went to the party you were invited, thank me later.
I've never been invited because everyone thinks I'm a weirdo loner

Years of SSRIs and Buproprion for depression have permanently fucked up my sex drive anyway. I've been practically sterilized.

I kind if agree but then I remember what a mopey loser I was back in high scool, so I don't really have room to talk.

Attached: 1526538479569.jpg (588x823, 49K)

I was one too and I was fat, but I happen to be one of the stronger kids so I was invited a few times.