Incel Vs Robot

Since when did the term incel apply to all virgins? what is the difference between a robot and an incel?.

Attached: Elliot_Rodger.jpg (992x744, 86K)

normies deont give a fuck, they just use them all as insults generically.

No difference. All the "robots > incel" posters here are normalfag tourists after the recent attack.

Robot - NEET without friends, has depression and suicidal thoughts

Incel - has friends, job, and pretty successful life but can never get laid

This is pretty accurate a robot is a virgin social outcast and an incel is a failed normalfag.

I actuaally just realized only a couple of hours ago that involuntarily celibacy doesn't exactly imply that the person who is an incel is a virgin. They could be someone on a long streak of not having sex

Which is why I dont use the term. Im just a robot, man.

robot = monk mode
incel = spoiled kid ready to throw a fit one year he doesn't get sex

Everybody has hateful thoughts.
If you're a Britbong they're persecuting you for it.
If you're an Ameirifag they're not.
"Incel" is a freak who thinks they're owed sex and get pissed off about their virginity.
"Robot" is an intellectual who knows that these things are trivial and pass with time. Nobody us owed an existence.
It's not about sex. It's about how society perceives you.

>"Incel" is a freak who thinks they're owed sex and get pissed off about their virginity.

Sex is a human for everyone you fucking normalfag shut the fuck up.

>sex is a human
Learn to speak.
Not a normalfag, I just hate everyone equally.
I have no idea why cannibalism is illegal.
Fuck you.

Sex is a human right faggot and yes you are a normalfag.

Back in the day you only had to not have had sex for 6+months to be an incel

>Back in the day you only had to not have had sex for 6+months to be an incel

This

Well, these days, "incel" signifies one who is a virgin and holds a bitter grudge towards women because of it.
Robot, like always, is a friendless KV NEET, more often than not kinda fucked up in the head.

I'd say this board has plenty of both

A robot is a super incel basically.
Theyre also gayer.

>"incel" signifies one who is a virgin and holds a bitter grudge towards women because of it.

I don't hate women but i do hate minors because i could never have sex before the age of 18 while a lot of my peers back when i was in school were its not fair that a 12 year old gets to have sex with another 12 year old while i'm denied it all my life.

>Theyre also gayer.

Faggots can't be robots.

No imean they act gay
Theyre feeler personalities

>It's not fair that a 12 year old gets to have sex with another 12 year old while I'm denied it all my life
kek'd

But yeah, the definition of incel I've posted is somewhat of a broader definition based on how society views incels, rather than how the incels actually are

>kek'd

Yeah i know i'm the pedo version of Elliot.

To incels, "incel" means involuntary male virgin and nothing else.
To normalfags, "incel" = nice guy = neckbeard autist. This is thanks to cucktears (inceltears) popularizing them that way.

Normalfags are so scared of the blackbill they can't possibly discuss invol celibacy without sticking them all in one arbitrary box thats easy to insult and move on.

So real incels are just confused, fighting a battle they can't win. Going to need a name change.

Incel is a reddit creation, don't bring that shit here

Can confirm. I'm not a robot because I don't feel, it's because I feel more than most people can ever imagine.

I SWEAR INCEL WENT THROUGH A DEFINITION CHANGE
I SWEAR IT USED TO MEAN JUST A GUY THAT ALWAYS GETS REJECT. PERIOD. NOTHING ELSE. WTF

was going to post exactly this.

Robots are peaceful

Incels are violent racists and sexists that are potential school shooters

Robot = turboautist may or may not want to get laid, usually would like any sort of emotional affection from a non-family member in order to feel more human

Incel = failed normalfag who can't get laid

> If you're a Britbong they're persecuting you for it.

The fuck? Not being able to get sex is an offence now?

The virgin incel
VS
The Chad robot

>faggots can't be robots
Why?

Cause they get roastie level access to sex

You also have to be a kv to be a robot.

What in the hell is kv?

lurk more you gay ass newfag

Attached: pepe punch.png (785x757, 123K)

You are correct. Yet again, many words have. Take the word 'gender' for example, and you'll see what I mean.

>doesn't know you've to be khv to be a robot
>posts Pepe unironically
You should lurk more

incels = Jow Forums
robots = Jow Forums

This is far from the truth.

all robots are incel but not all incels are robots
incel means involuntary celibate. some incels are 5/10 looking but they have autism or other mental problems so they cant get laid, and due to the problems they are usually friendless and severely depressed as well, which would make them robots.
some incels are very sociable, outgoing and have plenty of friends but they just are ugly as fuck so women dont want to bang them.

I think you have those two mixed up