>go to doctor for routine checkup
>new doctor
>its a cunt
>shes attractive
>I get there 15 minutes early
>I wait for an hour
>she calls me back
>shes behind her desk looking angry she has to help a patient
>she hurriedly asks me questions occasionally looking up from her paper to emphasize a frown as she asks questions
>eyebrows furrowing everytime I answer her questions
>all done now
>she makes small talk at the end to assure me she is human
>she gets to the "so what do you do, are you happy with your occupation, is it causing any other conditions you havent mentioned to become worse?".. that kinda thing
>I respond with my fancy high paying job and that its yadda yadda yadda
>she perks up
>smile spreads across face
>legs cross into sexy female pose
>fixes hair unconsciously
>this all happens at once
>voice higher pitched, more inflection
>looks genuinely happy to be in my presence all of a sudden
>appointment ends, the cunt has shown her true cuntlors.
>I leave without a smidgen of surprise, change in wisdom, or any extra faith in females being able to join humankind.

Attached: cunt.png (960x1300, 800K)

Based OP.

What's your job high paying job?

You might as well be a roastie who made her first babby post perking up for the thread.
Go jump infront of a car you absolute degenerate.

>shes behind her desk looking angry she has to help a patient
>she hurriedly asks me questions occasionally looking up from her paper to emphasize a frown as she asks questions
Or maybe it's because insurance companies see to it that doctors are chronically overworked and have to pack in as many patients in a day as possible.

>is it causing any other conditions you havent mentioned to become worse?
she was totally giving you an in to prescribe meds or at least get a note for a standing desk at work you dongus
tfw no pill gf

sure, op. sure.
she was *definitely* a cunt.

Wow geez user he's just curious
You really think some random user on r9k is trying to steal your loot?

If he wanted you to know it, he'd have made it explicitly known you retard.

I get lotsa good boy points when i clean my room And get lotsa tendies which the womans go crazy for cause im well paid

Right.
Or he just couldn't think of a specific occupation that would make this story believable.

Op here, actually i didnt want to tell everyone what my job is.

I am a literal 1/10 who has a good job because i have had nothing to do but be by myself and learn things all my life.

>user doesn't even have the brainpower to make up a well paying job that a doctor would be impressed with

Attached: 1510871071756.gif (432x432, 106K)

the story isn't believable because he starts up that she is attractive and a cunt before even meeting her in the greentext. That's a common red flag for a lie because subconsciously you need to create the character before you introduce them.

>>she makes small talk at the end to assure me she is human
topkek

Your pic describes most doctors, not just female ones

Look, i know this is the autism friendly board - but cool it.

Ever told a story about something after it occured? You tend to know the facts from the entire timeline.

You cannot be this dimwitted sir.

100% happened
I was the desk

No that was me. :)

rogiinal1

nice quad GET user, ogolionli

Dudes tend to care more about the compensation aspect than the social one, though both are above "helping people". And why wouldn't they be?

Importer/exporter