Just got a Gf for the first time in my 28 years of living. AMA

Just got a Gf for the first time in my 28 years of living. AMA

Attached: IMG-20180526-WA0005.jpg (1024x1280, 87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FT5bBRjLgR8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

how hung is she

How does it feel to know that you're just beta bux?

Is she a female [woman(female)] ?

The thing is, she's a legit 5/10 and I don't have a solid job (freelancer) so i doubt that's the reason
Yes she is a female(woman)

How many before you?

presumably none

>presumably

user, get real and be honest

The thing is... she's religious and from the "no premarital sex" type so idk

Congrats man. Enjoy all of it. Cuddle, kiss her, be there for her. Must be amazing to feel love.

Ask her right now and prove it

Holy shit. You are a lucky motherfucker. Have lot of babies with her and build a family.

Are you happy now or does life still suck?

you know "religious" women think any other form of sexual contact besides putting penor in vagoo is fine and dandy, right? in the catholic school i went to they gave out blowjobs and handies like candy

It still does but I gotta admit I am really happy

thanks anons

well I will... eventually. But I really don't care if it was just 1 or 2 previous partners

I get what you mean user, but you know how it's kinda obvious sometimes whether a woman did any sexual contact or not

Lol shes probably been fucked in the ass more times than she can count to preserve her virginity

And no Im not kidding, really religious girls do that

How did you meet?

Orginalmalo

Enjoy that leftover dicktaste from her mouth bruh, don't forget to say "I love you"

Attached: 1527234629094.jpg (586x580, 470K)

you are no longer welcomed here normalnigger

"fuck me in the ass cuz i love jesus!"
youtube.com/watch?v=FT5bBRjLgR8

Not OP and I got a gf (male) recently and I presume he had so much cock in him that I am scared to even ask, I'd probably drop off all contact as soon as I hear the truth.
Does it count as losing your virginity if it's with a guy and you are not born gay? I hope so

The rule with faggots is to take the estimated number of internalized cocks for a woman and multiply it by 3.

I want to believe it is not so, but he is even into cosplay and I heard those are the biggest sluts. I just don't want to be alone anymore, but I cannot deal with a giant slut either

what anime this be?

>she's religious and from the "no premarital sex" type so idk
How old is she? If she's above 21, these are the kinds of girls that suck a LOT of mean dick in college, many even do anal, i.e. the poophole loophole

I remember when that anime girl used to be a gremlin loli, then a slightly less ugly, then a mischievous loli, then a taller school girl ish loli.
Now shes a sexy 2018 recreation. Oh boi i wanna go back. I went so wrong so fast.

Where can i find more of that art?

in the library. I spend a lot of time there generally reading philosophy and literature. She recognized that I sit there a lot and asked me about my favorite author and from there things kicked off.
I kinda doubt though because it really doesn't fit her looks and personality at all. She's very conservative

>gf
More like a woman who happened to find a happy provider for her financial needs. Enjoy being cucked by Chad

How old is she Op????oi

Stop posting ss pictures on this holy christian chessboard!

oh buddy just give yourself low expectations that way you wont be too disappointed or youll be very happily surprised

Did you get together with her because you like her or because you just want to have a gf? I wish you best of luck user, just make sure that your happiness doesn't cloud your judgment. And if everything brakes down and you commit suicide at least do it in a video so we know that another robot brother has made his way to Walhalla.

gegege no kitarou. Reverse image search is your friend.

Ur my fren too, user :>

Is she original??

>her face when she finds out OP is a degenerate who goes on Jow Forums

Attached: 1512664126435.jpg (1280x720, 60K)

I kinda accepted the single life for yewrs now, so I honestly got with her because I like her

>Just got a Gf for the first time in my 28 years of living
Are you me? I met my gf for the first time 5 days before my 28 birthday, fucked 2 months later and been a couple 4 months later.

that's fucking great user.

the first day or two is nice. its downhill from there.

Does she love you user? I hope she does. now you must leave.

I also got a qt 3.14 religious korean girlfriend who has had no prior experience with men. We have been dating for some months and I hope you can be as happy as I am with her even without any sex

>He originally believes her

Attached: 1432092332737.jpg (480x360, 22K)

What anime is that pic?