"Come on, user!"

>"Come on, user!"
>"Take off your shirt and come into the water already, it's perfect!"

Attached: 798067.png (246x300, 137K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2842250/It-s-worse-Skinny-Fat-OBESE-research-shows-one-FOUR-skinny-people-metabolically-fat-diet-soft-drinks-lack-sleep-unhealthy-habits.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bettret than being a skeletor

>Hilfiger
Hah, I understand why you wouldn't want to take your shirt off.

Attached: 1525468160456.jpg (595x441, 61K)

better than being skinnyfat

Attached: 1498048132333.jpg (960x1067, 577K)

>tfw your skeletor with gyno

Attached: 42233664523.jpg (482x427, 65K)

At least that's easily fixable with a simple surgery. Try having ribs that stick out and are always visible, no matter your physical condition.

There's nothing wrong with that body. Christ, you teens are retarded.

he's just a regular fat fuck, not skinnyfat

BABY WANT MILKlE

>tfw fatfat with boob flaps

Attached: 1206928942546.gif (640x480, 442K)

>wide hips
>narrow shoulder
>shit muscle injection
>framlet weakling who is naturally born weak

>Bro, just lift LMAO

Attached: 1527194740733.jpg (2291x2140, 1.21M)

>wide hips
>narrow shoulder
>little muscle mass and hard time building muscle mass
>weak bones

That's signs of low testosterone

>tfw 120 pounds
is it over for me robros?

>pic related

Attached: 9A180B65-936D-494D-898C-7846A2CEC18E.jpg (640x1136, 159K)

>bacne and nasty looking stretch marks on my back
>shitty narrow-shouldered skinny basedboy body
>never felt insecure about taking my shirt off at a beach, during sex or swimming pool
You guys really gotta stop caring so much, if you're really hanging out with the sort of trashy teenage girls that would mock you for that I suggest finding new people to hang out with

>Come on user!
>Take your shirt off! The weather is wonderful!

Attached: E27943DC-973D-4EB7-B111-9AF07202ACDA.jpg (487x302, 43K)

Anything, even full fat, is better than being skinny fat.

Being skinny fat is a fate worse than death.

Psychiatrist had it tested, but said it was still in the norm.

What do you mean? Looks great imo, maybe some leg workout but otherwise not bad

Im working on that, but thank you. I really appreciate that

I'm looking to get my t levels checked since I'm so skinny and can't put on weight despite working out and eating. I also have gyno, wide hips, narrow shoulderand no facial or body hair
What did you say to the doctor?

Nothing
He just wanted to get it tested, because low test can also be a cause for depression.
Obviously there is an interval and I assume that I fell in the low end, but still in the norm, so nothing there can be done about it.

I'd wish I could try some t-injections for some time to see whether it would help me or not.

this scientific article confirms it
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2842250/It-s-worse-Skinny-Fat-OBESE-research-shows-one-FOUR-skinny-people-metabolically-fat-diet-soft-drinks-lack-sleep-unhealthy-habits.html

>but still in the norm, so nothing there can be done about it.
really? even it's low it's not optimal even if it's in the norm. You should probably ask for injections.

I bet if you were asking for estrogen they would give it to you in an instant. I don't understand why doctors are so careful with testosterone

fat fuck here, gonna start bloatmaxxing soon

Attached: 2018-05-26 06.35.15.jpg (723x1057, 485K)

do it you sissy twink

Attached: 1524134358650.png (450x720, 145K)

how long until I'm able to do 700lb good mornings?

Attached: 1526947104545.jpg (441x333, 18K)

it takes a while but youll be slaying mad puss, twink

Attached: FJyer8g.jpg (480x480, 34K)

that settles it
today begins the first day of my 19000kcal/day diet
thanks for the motivation user

Attached: 1522989190813.jpg (720x721, 39K)

cool
come back when you run out of money

THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS
YOU CAN SEE MY RIBS BUT I HAVE A FUCKING NASTY BELLY AND LOVE HANDLES
WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: FUCK.png (500x422, 93K)

who else is skinnyfat with moobs?

I'm getting there.
I also have back and leg-ne because I sleep in crumbs from eating shit in bed.

someone call area 51 & tell em about these ufos we just located what the fuuuuuuuck is up w your nipples my man? I need to go thank my mom right now for never giving me onions milk.

I'm mostly in good shape but in the last year I've hit skinnyfat territory by gaining about 10lbs.

I still mostly look good but I gotta hella wide hips and thick thighs. If I get in better shape will my hips stop being so dang womanly?

i thought this looked okay and i look like this but this is not okay what the fuck

Attached: 1518163645675.jpg (540x472, 54K)

i mean im DYEL as shit but okay

Attached: 05-09-2018.jpg (2325x998, 289K)

>come back when you run out of money
3 days later.jpg

Compliment fishing earns you a special place in hell, user.

I've been on female hormones for a year, dunno how people would react if I took my shirt off

im hopping on steroids in about 4 months. im tired of beeing DYEL.

wtf is this thread. I see good looking normies... where are those fat fucks and skeletons?

Attached: 1523099232081.gif (216x216, 105K)

Step aside, filthy peasants, for the grand earl of loserdom is here. Oh well, at least I've got a nice face.. oh wait, I don't. I'm a 3/10 at most.
Does winning at being the biggest loser makes me a winner? Because if the answer is yes, then that's the first time in my 26 years old life that I've won something.

Attached: gruby1.jpg (1494x2656, 762K)

A very special place in hell, user.

i know how they'd react if you took your head off

i agree, dying from ventricular hypertrophy would be a good death for me.

At least you have nice skin, not only am I brown but my body's complexion is a fucking war zone.

Want a better view of my holy disguistingness? Here you are, fucking normies and cyborgs. I am the ultragiganiga of robots.

Attached: gruby2.jpg (1494x2656, 463K)

I'm a spooky skeleton but I'd never post, the thread would die after everyone gets spooked

nice, finally a robot.

Attached: 1497354989684.jpg (604x604, 60K)

Boi, my face is ridden with those tiny little blackheads-but-not-really-blackheads that you can't get rid of, especially on my nose and chin area. And because I'm pale as fuck (cause I rarely leave my room) they are even more visible. Also, I'm balding. And my teeth are fucked. And my dick is small. And I can't grow facial hair. But hey, at least I'm 6' tall so I must be a chad, right?

Eggy is that originally you?

Can I get a mf (you) please

>shaves
faggot

also its against the rules and this thread will probably be pruned soon

Thanks. You see, you cunts? You "oh, imma robot cause last time i had sex was 2 weeks ago" bitches, you fucking pretenders, THAT'S what this board was made for, losers like me, beyond fixing. Every time I lurk r9k it's like it's /fit: the sequel, all of you people who aren't rerally ugly, who lift or are skinny, what the fuck are you even doing here? Not a single picture posted in this thread is robot-tier (well, maybe except ). And me, of course.

>started year at 155lbs and was working out the whole year prior
>committed spiritual suicide in the middle of january
>"depression" and lack of motivation to exercise and put on 20lbs of fat since then

was able to do 12-14 chinups without much effort, now can barely do 2-3

Attached: 1499055429442.jpg (1410x1478, 225K)

Here comes one skeleton.. hehe

Attached: IMG_20180526_160936.jpg (1944x2037, 629K)

it me thom hilfiger

Nope, I'm someone else. Eggy's face is egg-shaped, my head looks like a perfect square with a tiny little face in the middle.
Hey, it makes wanking feel better, that's the only thing I can ever hope for so I want to make it as good as possible.

I know you're fishing but you don't look half bad, just go outside and get some color

low t
get checked

fuck of normalfag.. back to normieville... fuckin degenerate

Attached: 1509225018509.gif (625x626, 758K)

>go outside get some color
>go outside and get skin cancer aids
>go outside and turn into a fucking tomato redneck

>go outside and get skin cancer aids
>go outside and turn into a fucking tomato redneck
what is moderation

lmao who the fuck cares? 5 days after a sunburn you get a lot of color. i always purposely burn every summer to start a tan.

Yeah, I was thinking about that, but how do you do that? Just so you know, I live in british khalifate, and I've never been to the doctor's in my adult life (cause I never get sick, even when I try to at least get a cold). Do I just go to my GP, to the reception desk and say "hello, I'm a failure and shouldn't even be considered as a male human, I would like to get that confirmed on paper, please". Fuck that, I'm not going to actively pursue a situation in which other people will make fun of me, I've had enough of that already.

call and say you have some concern about your health
Say that you have trouble with weight, you're feeling very tired, have no sex drive etc. and ask if you can have your hormone levels checked.

If the testosterone levels are low but still in the normal range and they tell you it's okay, tell them it isn't. Even if it's in the clear area you're still low and your t level arent optimal, you want optimal levels not "normal" levels

I've heard plenty of stories about incompetence of british doctors (btw, I'm a filthy immigrant myself), you know, the usual, "oh you've got a massive internal bleeding? here, have some paracetamol, Oh, your bones are shattered in 25 places? have some vitamin C, goodbye". I suspect that even when I say "I want some treatment" they'll just tell me to fuck off and stop bothering them.

people need to realize not everyone is supposed to be tan. People originating in northern places where it's cloudy or raining a lot of the time will have light skin so they can absorb more of the sun, same as niggers have black skin because they originate in sun blasting weather so they can absorb less. Very pale people often don't tan well either, they just get more red/pink and more permanently sunburnt. Also will always have tan lines unless you're fucking nude

>purposely burn cancer into skin every summer

Attached: 1500612770816.jpg (250x238, 42K)

It doesn't really confirm that. That article just said that 1/4 of skinny fats have pre diabetes but it said nothing about how many obese people have pre diabetes or diabetes. I don't really believe their claim that obesity is healthier than skinny fat

>people need to realize not everyone is supposed to be tan
It's not about being tan it's about not being a sickly pale look to your skin. There is a difference
> People originating in northern places where it's cloudy or raining a lot of the time will have light skin so they can absorb more of the sun
kek, even Scandinavians have some color in their skin. The sun is always there and it always have been. Shit excuse to not go outside.
>Very pale people often don't tan well either
t. never been around other pale people
>they just get more red/pink and more permanently sunburnt
gingers, yeah
>Also will always have tan lines unless you're fucking nude
wear high cut shorts if that actually bothers you. Unless you tan a lot your tanlines will be unoticable
How many excuses do you have?

that pic is the best lighting imaginable. i look DYEL as fuck with clothes on and under normal ighting.

is this your parents' room or something? no way this is a 20 year old guy's bedroom

>stretchmarks
>fat
>bad posture
>back zits

yeah i was visiting mommy and daddy for a few days

Skinny fat with gyno reporting in. Also short torso, small asymmetrical rib cage, wide hips, etc. If I could sue my parents into poverty for this biological crime I would.

>I'm a filthy immigrant myself
Are you a Pole by any chance?

vod'ka pot-ato kurwa vodqua.

That means "yes" in polish.

i have a short torso and long legs it makes me look fat no matter what i do its killing me
like that kylo ren meme

try walking sometime

>few days
we know u live with them faggot nigga

had a friend who was skinnyfat since during college since he just played vidya nad ate pasta and frozen pizza.
After college he started hiking everyday and returned to normal healthy size after like 2 months

walking and running is underated

Lmaoooo ded. This desu

Don't worry I'm Polish myself, and I have very similar body to yours, and that's why I was curious.

Attached: proud papa.jpg (158x271, 14K)

i live 3.5 hours away from them. i only get to see them once every 2-3 months because my schedule is shit.

>A lack of sleep, high stress levels and not enough TEA are damaging
Literally me irl

Cool. Hey, what do you call a polski chad? Also, why are our men looking like fat dirty balding pigs, yet they get preety girls? Is it because "muh confiedence"? Because I have no fucking idea.
Another question: as you know, I wageslave in britbongland, but whenever I come back to vodkatopia I'm so ashamed of going out of the house and into any public place, that I stay home all the time. I'm still ashamed of going outside in the UK, but I still do the grocieries and such. But in vodkaland I can't even do that because I feel like everyone is staring at me and that I shouldn't pollute public space with my presence.
Since you say you have the same kind of body as me, do you get that feeling too?

Karol was a paedo enabler who's saintly powers couldn't even cure is UTI

From what I heard Oskarek is a Polish equivalent of a Chad. It doesn't have to do with muh confidence though. Women here start to ride the cock carousel way earlier than their sisters in the West. From around 16 to 21 they slut it up pretty hard and by 23 they are ready to settle down with some beta schmuck. Polish churches are packed with single moms, born again virgins and reformed whores. With enough time and patience, even the biggest slut will find a gullible husband there. I got used to my body I guess. I tried everything already, lifting, good diet, and all that crap. It obviously didn't work, but I have to function in the society somehow.
True.

Attached: pdf papa.png (500x505, 311K)

are you all retarded? those are girl nipples

Where do you work? Office korpo job or some wageslaving? I'm curious what robots do for a living in a country without neetbux like ours. I work in a warehaouse, like 70% of polaczki here. But at least I can afford a pretty fast car. And a gaming pc. And lots of kebabs.

nagm I love your hair and skin tone but where tf is your ass

>"It's off baby. Come to DADDY"

Attached: DSC_0065.jpg (2053x3733, 1.27M)

I'm finishing my good-for-nothing degree at the moment, and I'm currently unemployed. That being said my only job was being a KP in Great Britain a couple of years ago. Could you tell me something about you job? I was thinking about giving warehouse work a try this summer.

Attached: jestes mno.jpg (1003x564, 206K)

Nice abs man

MOMMY! BABY HUNGRY! GIV!

Attached: 1525617572519.gif (528x555, 816K)

man at least i can lose weight to fix my fat hips but this guy is fucked.

T H I C K & H A I R Y

Attached: 1527349906645649562630.jpg (2592x1458, 1.27M)