I hate being Mexican r9k

>Be me
>Mexican
>5'3 ft (an inch shorter than the average mexican man)
>Dad is an actual wage slave janitor
>Mom has no work experience and lives off gibs
>Family makes fun of me because I can't speak spanish
>Black kids at school always bully me and "roast" me
>All the Mexican girls avoid me and only talk to white or black guys
>These white kids drove by me and yelled "BEANER!!!!" out of their window a few hours ago
>Super depressed
>Suicidal

Why was I cursed to be a Mexican r9k? I feel like my life would be better if I was that white guy everyone knew or that funny black guy everyone hung around :(

Attached: IMG_2499.png (194x259, 11K)

If youre a Mexican your only hope is to be born a castizo. If you are a dumb, squat goblino beanerino then you are fucked.

Try being a sand nigger, existence is pain

>beanlet
its over user

Try being a curry nigger, existence is pain

I always fantasized about being a Castizo like Canelo Alvarez

Attached: IMG_2500.jpg (720x480, 43K)

Yeah I was gonna try to offer some conciliatory advice, but that's pretty tough man. Being that short sounds not soo bad though, since you can still go for the short girls. Does limit your pool though. Just dress clean and understated; the more you do to look hip the more it's gonna look like what it is: compensating. White shirt, black jeans, cole haan shoes. Go get em buddy

Try going back to Mexico then you dumb fucking spic

If you went after your own women instead of lusting after whitegirls like a bunch of niggers it wouldn't be so bad
OP is fucked as a manlet unless he has charisma maxed out which he doesnt

Pretty sure hes just irish
a bunch of patty niggers moved to mexico because of all the hate the got when moving to the States

I'm sorry little Mexican guy. You're alright by me. I'm a cracker.

Mfw I'm a 6'3 Mexican in LA and I'm drowning in pussy and taking all the short girls as well.

I was walking with this 5'0 girl yesterday i met on tinder and I overheard these 2 girls behind us comment "I wonder what it looks like when they fuck" made me hard as hell and I fucked the short girl extra hard a few hours ago now she's sleeping on the couch and gonna fuck her again once she wakes up in few hours too.

>6'3
>Mexican

Pick one

so if you average it out you're 5 9

Congrats lad, you dodged the shitty native genes and avoided becoming a goblino.

A moment of silence for the OP. He didn't make it.

THIS

It sounds like his problem is being the child of illegal immigrant INVADERS not just being "Mexican"

I may not be 5'3 but I still feel the beaner hate everytime I go outside. It's so nonchalant to be racist against us Mexicans, that all we can do is fall into self hate and hide from the decent places of the city.

>tfw my mom is half european and looks fairly white, but my dad is a complete indio piece of shit that ruin my chances at a good life

Attached: 1499296031608.jpg (640x640, 186K)

iktfb

oregano post

Attached: 1487892930731.png (394x526, 108K)

My cousins are Castizo. They are really tall around 6'0 tall and are light skinned with dark black hair, and they live in Mexico. Funny, they have lived a much more fulfilling life than me and I live in the land of the free. I really wish I could have been born in the streets of Mexico to develop a strong demeanor instead I have to deal with getting shit on by all the whites and blacks around here.

Why did my mom have to marry this fucking turd of a father

and to rub salt in the wound my older brother is a half brother from a Castizo parent, so all my siblings are more attractive and overall smarter and more achieved than I am. My family is such a dysfunction mess, I shouldn't have even been born my mother had tubal ligation and I still manage to exist. Fucking hell.

In the news today:

Border agent opens fire on group of illegal immigrants attempting to cross border, kills one woman.

Semi truck stopped and 100 illegal immigrants apprehended.

Trump sends 100 more troops to protect the southern border.

maga motherfuckers

Niggers are so much worse than Mexicans. We should deport niggers instead.

Think again you fuck. We have a nigger problem so we dont need a fucking FOREIGN INVADER problem. Feel free to join em though. This shit is about to get real I promise you.

white niggers are the foreign invaders though, amerindians were already here to be honest t b h

Try being a janitor, when you're not even mexican. Try dealing with being replaced by a rhomba robot or old people scammin money under the table(no taxing).

Attached: 04c9a429b39bdbaa552ebde5182623f25443ef6e7690ca6d39eaf3b97c2ccc52.jpg (320x392, 30K)

*spits in your faggot fucking face*

Anyone who crosses any border by force or fraud is an invader and anyone who facilitates this is a traitor.

You didn't address my point thouf, whites are undeniably the foreign invaders

Mexicans have white in them though.

>*spits in your faggot fucking face*
Oh boy

Attached: 1526516994940.png (1019x746, 1.03M)

keke, how does it feel to be no better than the equivalent of a muslim immigrant refugee, whitey?

But Mexicans have white in them so that goes out the window.

I'm not giving you history lessons you twerpy little shit stain.

Yeah that's why we actually created the American economy while Mexicans are poor as fuck and live in a violent shithole with tap water that makes you shit blood.

You couldn't even give a good justification because you're a white trash loser with no brains. Go vape and listen to Post Malone

We actually paid Mexico for the land though. Other than Texas which chose to become part of the US

Nah that's ok, I think I'll destroy the lives of some more illegal immigrants and take my fucking country back.

Mexicans are outbreeding you while you probably can't even find a girlfriend

>Nah that's ok, I think I'll destroy the lives of some more illegal immigrants and take my fucking country back.

Doubt it, your white gf would get 100 abortions while mexicans shit out a thousand goblins

You doubt it? I'll get one in your name tonight. I can be merciful if I choose but you did what's gonna happen to this person not me.

bye bye user!!! bye!!!

Attached: Untitled.png (974x260, 60K)

tfw only have friends because I am a funny black guy.

Attached: 1526480953715.png (911x877, 248K)

Daily remind you have to be 18+ years old to post on Jow Forums

Attached: download (18).jpg (235x215, 9K)

lol Latinas are so easy for white guys to fuck it's insane.

You dumb fucking faggot. I get paid for what I do. I get paid to repel foreign invaders. And I'll be extra frosty tonight just for you.

So you're a desk jockey bureaucrat, wow fucking loser

I love how you tried to call us out for being invaders and then when I explained how it's different you tried to muh dick me. The only reason Mexican sissy bois get pussy is cause Mexicans are primitive and insular. Bunch of small dicked brown manlets

Attached: 64c7ad47a9154efefa653172c45ab383 (1).jpg (1000x666, 107K)

Why do you have pictures of naked Mexicans in your computer?
lmao fucking incel fags

lmfao fucking butthurt Latina sissy boi

Attached: Veronica-Rodriguez-Fucks-In-Public-With-Big-Cock.jpg (360x237, 8K)

You're a little weirdo. No wonder you're a virgin

Damn dude. We're exact opposites.

What abour Chester Bennington?

Except I'm not a virgin you baby dick manlet spic scum.

>Mom has no work experience and lives off gibs
I fucking called this. I'm seeing stay at home Latina moms all over my fucking city. The rents are high, no way they can afford it unless they are on the GibsMeDat or with the cartels or other criminal activity.

I cannot wait for weed to be legalized so a completely psychotic drug war can be unleashed on these rat fucks.

I fucking hate Mexicans. They're crafty little goblins that constantly try to screw you over.

at least you're not black
t. black dude

This. Fuck my goddamned parents for staying in Texas and not moving to the Midwest or some shit. Hell, I'd rather be around black people. I can't stand that horny Mexican music anymore anytime I go outside

The largest mammal in South America is a fucking pig?!

Miami has started arresting people. No tickets. They go to jail.

In the good old days black people hung around everyone, not the other way around

Lmao OP how did you get so unlucky with height. I'm half Mexican and I'm still about 4 inches taller which is good for a beaner. I can't speak Spanish either which is probably the worst thing behind the height problem.

Every day when I feel bad, I look in the mirror and see my fair skin, my green eyes, my normal heigh, and european features. This honestly keeps me going senpai. If I were a weird ugly brown person that would be too much to bear. Also get the fuck outta my country and go back to Mexico.

Thanks

Attached: social-twitter.png (41x41, 1K)

Dude I'm a Mexican spic too... I'm 6'3" 160 lbs lanklet and currently working as an engineer. My parents are poor and I help them out. I still have 0 friends irl and never had a GF.... I was made fun of all throughout school cause of my awkward autistic behavior. I feel like if I had been white I could have gotten a GF or if I was a gangster spic.... Idk

Try being a white manlet, your own women despise you. A least Hispanics and Indians can get women within their own race even if they are ugly by white standards

Unless youre a good looking white dude most Latinas hate gringo men. Hispanics are still very tribalistic and she will get shit from her family if she dates a white guy

unironically i love being mexican and the short brown men

Attached: 1525407585233.png (611x597, 199K)

Being a spic is not bad, just work on improving yourself, avoid nigger and chicano thug culture and learn spanish so that you can go to a latin american country and get a cute gf. Dont try getting an american girl because american girls are brainwashed to worship niggers and if they arent they most likely like white guys instead.

t. Spic who hates western roasties & plans on getting an asian or latina gf

Its only easy if you like hispanic culture, I hate hispanic culture so im basically in the same situation as a white guy

The only mexicans who cross the border, are the worst class of mexicans

The average white trash I see here isnt much better

I'd like to go to those god forsaken lands just for the sweet latinas.

You are not Mexican if you have lived your whole life in the US.

they like me and want my cock

>t. Jose Gonzalez

>These white kids drove by me and yelled "BEANER!!!!" out of their window a few hours ago
This makes me happy. There may still be some hope for America.

Attached: mexican-feels-guy-crying-768x513.jpg (768x513, 112K)

If you were white and that short, you would be fucked.
Luckily, many Mexican girls had short fathers, and will accept a short man.

Don't be ashamed of being Mexican either.
Black people have no culture beyond kfc, getting gibs, and gang violence.
>white kids called me beamer
Go to college, they will suck your dick. If someone calls you a wetback or somthing you basically have grounds to kill them.
It's not so bad mexibot, there will be some hard times, but I belive you're strong enough to make it, I believe in you.

Attached: Funky_Kong_Artwork_-_Mario_Kart_Wii.png (863x1354, 749K)

Mexican Girls are the best though just find a traditional one and be happy sharing the same culture. Her pussy will solve everything

Attached: 011B8351-F526-4635-BD8B-557B45298E98.jpg (478x720, 55K)

this is legitimately the kind of circumstances that causes a normal minority person to turn into an sjdubya

Why dont you try being an actor?
Im sure theres roles for small mexican men out there.
You never know OP.

Do you realize your problems do not stem from race, but from class?

It is the system that put you there. It is now your turn to change it for the better. Radicalize, you got nothing to lose but your chains.

Attached: DV5M1Y8XcAA1YIL.jpg (1200x899, 144K)

I'm a Castizo (73% European), and I can't get a girlfriend.

Your only hope is to be born in an ethnostate with your race. You guys sound like you don't live with your fellow Mexican race, and you hate yourself because you're not what everyone around you is.

Attached: Me2.jpg (812x593, 204K)

Pinto bean, you chose to live this way. Man up and face the consequences for your actions.

oof fucking hell OP, I feel your pain. Although I'm half native american too and the jokes there run a plenty.

Spot on desu

All of their problems stem from being racially isolated.

Do you know why black people are stupid?
It's because they're held to a standard they shouldn't be.

The human species evolved differently on the basis of geographic location.

Industrial society smashed all of the races and tribes together and said it was OKAY.

Racial segregation, not cultural/economic, is the only cure for the cancer of industrial society.

Check out in-group out-group preferences and assortative mating.

Attached: ap_17033238690.jpg (531x350, 54K)

They're complaining that they're 5'3.

It's absolutely asinine.
That's the height of their race, and it means they need to get with their race and uphold the Mexican nation.

Remember, Pedro, when a woman says she likes "Hispanic" or "Latino" men, she doesn't mean some short, brown Mexican with a face of a horse and a tiny-haired stache. She means some white-passing dude from Spain.

>I'd rather be around black people

blacks are even worse. I can't go outside without a poor black guy begging for money. also they don't tip and they steal your shit.

Here it is again.

Do you know why he looks just like his girlfriend?

It's because human beings are attracted to faces that look like their own.

Why are you going after races that aren't yours if you have the chance to not?

Attached: 23621155_1626164504115805_1417863632506398426_n.jpg (540x960, 65K)

I fucking lifted 4 years for this girl and she ended up with a spic

Would have never happened if we had actual fucking border laws enforced! This is why I voted Trump

Attached: 384027404021.png (789x594, 580K)

>blacks are even worse. I can't go outside without a poor black guy begging for money. also they don't tip and they steal your shit.
Probably because you live in a poor neighborhood. Move to a place where people have money and you won't see loads of poor people anymore.

Thats why im going to visit latin america to find a gf and if i cant find any good latina girl ill try asian

>tfw mexican
>dad is a 6'1 with light brown skin
>mom is a short 5'4 with pale skin
>tfw turned out to be 5'11 with moms complexion but with close to being dads stature

I got fucking lucky dude.

No, he might not be lying.

I have never seen Spics and Chinks together. Am I the only one who notices this?

I'm in a group text with 11 Mexicans (not Castizo, mostly fat wetbacks) and all they do is post pics of the girls they fuck. Grow up.

>I'm a Mexican
>But I'm also biologically white

Kek

T. Jealous incel whiteboi

>>Dad is an actual wage slave janitor

You know I'm fucking tired of this shaming. People have to work. Not everyone has to be a goddamn brain surgeon.

Because most spics keep to their race or try to get white women, but i hate western white women

Because I"m mentally ill obviously

Attached: 1523852262019.jpg (587x573, 27K)

You do know that not all mexicans are short and brown right? And where did I say that I was white? I don't get mistaken for being white. I was just saying how grateful I am for not being short and super fucking dark.