Help me guys

Help me guys... What should i do? I punched trough a brick wall... Its numb and swollen. Please tell me i dont have to visit a doctor

Attached: 33487595_2012784268764192_5538905625829834752_n (1).jpg (540x960, 26K)

knuckle is sunken so much i cant really feel it.
i can put my hand in to a fist...this is as far as my fingers let me.

Attached: 33540352_2012831278759491_3410272262874464256_n.jpg (528x960, 32K)

cant...
asdasdadad

I did something similar but it was more of an isolated break on one knuckle since I hit a KNOB on accident. I just fashioned a splint out of popsicle sticks, medical wrap and tape then let it heal for a few weeks while keeping it as secure as I could. Then after it healed up it was weeks of that knuckle being stiff and ranged in movement, had to really work with it to get it functional again but it eventually did.
I dunno if yours is more serious though, but if you don't wanna go to a doc then just try to make a splint so you can't move it, then wait a month or so for it to heal.
That's user's Amateur Medical Advice for today

>punched through a brick wall
how fucking stronk are you?

You do have to visit a doctor and it's your fault for being a retarded faggot.

>punching a brick wall
Your fault for being a retard.

Why would you punch a brick wall, retard?

Attached: 01afa4b1-4ea1-4ee5-bbdb-1849a29e8bf7.png (960x643, 201K)

>You do have to visit a doctor
That's the most normie thing I've heard today

That was dumb of you OP. Maybe you've learned your lesson young man!
I'd recommend seeing a doctor, you probably shattered some of those tiny hand bones if you can't open it fully without pain, maybe broke a knuckle.

Next time punch through a normalnigger's skull with a weapon

I was actually pleasantly surprised that i managed it... It wasnt a well made one but still bricks stick together with mortar.

We dont have niggers in my country. But we have gypsies and they are REALLY fucking bad.

Well i hope i can still work with this hand (i work in the kitchen) And the worst part is... I cant masturbate

serbia stronk

Too much vodka. Anxiety attack. Anger problems...

I am from slovakia. But slavs are slavs...

What is it with slavs smashing things and destroying their body in the process

it's broken dude. I've done the same. You cannot fix it. It will heal overtime but you will have no more knuckle, it won't really be noticeable or painful though

I did that when drunk years ago lel. At least I can use having tourettes as an excuse for normalfags.

Well. You'll have to endure it. If it starts going blue you have to go to a doctor. Also, if it keeps hurting for a long time. Also visit a doctor. Trust me. Experience.

>inb4 Mr. Fat hands

Attached: knckl.jpg (572x960, 29K)

>punched THROUGH a brick wall

who the fuck are you what the fuck

Go to the hospital, retard
Be careful not to punch the doctor while he's fixing you up, you fucking autist

damn, your fist is so little. I wonder if little fist syndrome is an indicator of being a beta male, like prey eyes or being a chinlet?

Well, I'm 6?1 and strongly built. Just have smaller hands and short fingers. What can ya do

pic of the wall pls

It's very odd though. Your hand barely surpasses the width of your arm. You almost look like an amputee.

you probably broke something but it's not a big deal
people break their fingers without realizing all the time

violence brings its own karma

I know but at the same time my wrists are pretty thick. It's also kind of a bad angle now when I check it again. It's not as bad as it looks

Attached: hnd.jpg (572x960, 58K)

Ok, I've worked a bit with fractures.
If your movements are restricted; it may be a fracture. I recommend going to visit a doctor, although it may be a sprain. If you wait for it to fix itself, you may experience having permanently restricted movements of the fingers. In that case you'll have to get surgery at that point. Right now you could get a cast and everything should go back to normal if it heals in the position it is supposed to.
Save yourself a bunch of shit and pain and just go to the doctors' office or ER.

I am curently in hispital with my sister ( shes the driver) i dont want her to see what her retard brother did....with the rest the structure
Pic related - its very similar but bricks were larger. I punched out 3-4 bricks out of the left side and then kicked the whole right side down....retard strength i guess

Attached: newwebsitebkb401.jpg (1000x664, 336K)

Rest of the structure *
Sorry for theese mistakes i do them a lot i think fast so i have tendency of skipping words etc. My sentences doesnt make a lot of sence because i cant keep my mind on a single thing. Its very cringy when i chat with someone, they usually get confused bcs of it.

hehe its fine, nice punch you got there
must feel nice to know you can do something like that

h-hey girl those hands are beautiful you looking for a bf?

Op here. Theres a roastie next to me waiting for more than 20 minutes bcs SHE SCRATCHED HER BIRTHMARK. The doctor send her home with laughter. She didnt go...she stayed and has been bitching about it since....god i fcking hate people so much.

Attached: 1526458142738.jpg (288x252, 27K)

Nigga u gey af baka

Attached: 1457877081119.jpg (217x274, 9K)

wait what I didn't write baka the fuck

baka

holy shit how did I never notice that "baka" is changed to baka

YO am I retarded?

Attached: 1495866063827.jpg (500x500, 30K)

Am I losing it?

Attached: 1499968824471.jpg (384x288, 10K)

excuse me, what is going on user? can you explain this 'baka' business you have here?

Attached: 1523269308543.jpg (1024x956, 78K)

>tfw eternal summer
Sigh

you can't notice everything baka

user, whatever you do don't fucking lift anything with that hand, if you've broken one of the bones they might get split from the pulling and it'd be much, much more painful and costly to fix.

I dont live in murica so i get it done for free...and would

Op here i have broken one bone and the head of the bone is fucked... 2 men couldnt get it in position. Fuck the pain. I was shivering like a child i constantly used swear words on the doctor out of pain. But he was cool so he laughed it off. Ill have to get an operation to screw it up....

Attached: DSC_0041.jpg (3840x2160, 1.64M)

checked, get well soon user

Damn user, that sounds fucking rough. Glad you're "ok" now.

Thx guys i really appriciate it :)

I fucked up my hand in similar conditions too. I never went to surgery, just let it heal by itself. I have no idea if it's gonna be completely alright, since my pinky finger still can't move normally and feels kinda numb, and I seem to have lost a lot of grip strength and dexterity. I guess if I wait a few more months it'll turn out okay.