Tfw 6’2 manlet

>tfw 6’2 manlet
>mogged by 7’2 giga chad
Is there any point in lifting if you are shorter than 6’5?

Attached: 856F9612-AB74-4D96-8FCA-393F87D68FFA.jpg (1242x1233, 1M)

Other urls found in this thread:

census.gov/quickfacts/fact/table/US/PST045217
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

6’5” isn’t even that tall

I'm just waiting for the manlets to start killing themselves over internet memes

how small is this dude's penis that his entire instagram is just him taking pictures next to other famous lifters making them look short

What is he thinking about Jow Forums?

Attached: A358229D-863D-4F29-8D27-C834126F5B80.jpg (453x513, 38K)

a thread died for this

Attached: 297C4C1A-207D-4208-92AD-B0BC81D9BB10.jpg (125x105, 13K)

He’d embarrass the shit out of you in front of your girl just by existing in the same room. You’re an insecure little gremlin, aren’t you?

His gf has to be at least 6 ft to be up to his shoulders.

Attached: dutchgiant.png (512x594, 628K)

>JUST

He knows his market you angry manlet

good. Now imagine his daughters

>manlet detected

can u imagine if this guy actually chose those 6'4 6'5 rare type girls instead of regular 6'0 girl he has as a gf. Their kids would be monstrocitys

Wow. An ugly chink with a tranny chin. I'm mega-jealous, lmao.

He's kinda ugly, and being that tall is sorta freakish.

cope

Okay? it's not like this guy has just won all the pussy to have ever existed. Just keep lifting and you'll get girls

Attached: 1493435792793.jpg (261x193, 13K)

He makes everyone look short just by existing

Not him, but his wife/girlfriend is ugly, dude. And Asian even, LMAO.

More proof that it's all about the FACE.

6'2"
>Manlet
This meme again, huh?

Not a meme. 6’2” is short

Is it actually?

>even the biggest Chad is beta enough to be with a 5/10 gook

NO NO IT'S NOT SUPPOSED TO BE LIKE THIS

no its not you tardo, 6'2 puts you in the 94th percentile for height.

I’m 6’4”. It’s short

>94th percentile
What?

thats not how that works

It means you're taller than 94% of males

I'm 6'7", 6'4" is short

94th percentile... do you not know basic math?

Lol that’s because there are so many Chinese guys who are 6’0 manlets bringing the average height down

>What?

t. Brainlet

How tall is 191.4 cm?

nope, 94th percentile using American Males only

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-04-19 at 11.12.33 PM.png (1740x1252, 134K)

I'm 8'5"
Can you faggots stop thinking you're tall already?

Fuckin hell how is it even possible to be that tall and still have those proportions. Im 6’2 and feel like ill always look skinny

That website and all scientific research related to height is done by one short scientist trying to cope

> science doesn't agree with my tardedness
> science is wrong

What about for Canadian males?
t.6'3"

goal bf

>5'7
>turning 20 soon
Should I just end it bros?

>5’7
>22

yes

Attached: BCB2B9F3-1AEA-42C3-8326-6C14557D3B76.png (549x504, 527K)

Did you try fixing it at my age with any results?

Just a bit over 6'3", pretty Chad height desu.

Being over 6'5" only seems useful if you play basketball or if you're a wrestler

this just makes me wonder how their sex works

How do you even become taller? I'm 21

Operation/having hormonal problems

how do you fuck up spelling a word so badly in this day and age?

>monstrocitys

my brain glitched trying to read that.

Jesus, imagine him with a 5'1 gf

It'd be like trying to force a blimp through a cherrio

>Is there any point in lifting if you are shorter than 6’5?
imagine being this insecure

Real life all might

I'm a 21 neet who jerks off three times a day. I used to lift ten pound plastic weights but I realized I lost an inch of height doing that, so I stopped.

Didn’t fix it until six months ago. I was partly there at your age but wasn’t fully committed, now I get mired every once in a while. Get fit and then read books by Nietchzse, Sartre, Kant, Marcus Aurelia, Julius Evola. Finally got me out of depression and anxiety; feel amazing everyday. (no bully pic is month four)

Attached: 336BD8A6-48AF-4354-8663-F231D1E2B318.jpg (1242x2208, 211K)

forgot the tag

I am 5'4, girls dont pay me any attention and I don't pay them any as well, all I have is lifting to make myself feel comfy and to play vidya.

Swimming helps with height growth. I think cold weather also shrinks you a little, thank God it's getting warmer out so I can probably get an inch or two back.

He weighs 130kg

makes me realise how monstrous guys like hafthor and eddie hall are, at like 180kg

This. Your bones expand when it is hot out. Also basketball helps make you taller

Look pretty good mate, keep on the upward path

Mogged thread? Look at this shit. Even the two chicks mogged him.

Attached: mogged.jpg (666x1000, 130K)

>people still fall for the 6'2" is manlet meme
LEL

6’2” is short

America is 56% white so the rest are spics and asians bringing down the average

In the NBA yes, but if you're in a Walmart you're probably like the 5th or 6th tallest guy in there

Nah. Like 12-13th. And that’s 12-13 people taller, so 6’2” is pretty short

>A busy day at Walmart can have up to about 200 people, not including employees
>Being 12th/200 is a bad thing

I'm almost about 6'3" and a half and I'm just defending the little guy 6'2" ;)

Came here to post this. If you are only 6’5” then you are safely in manlet ranges.

You know that Chad is 90% in the face right ? This guy has a 6/10 face.

That Dutch giant guy seems insecure as fuck

I'm beta as fuck so when someone says you're tall I would feel embarrassed or flustered, I would just say "t-thanks"

Not saying it’s bad but it is pretty short. Just because there are lots of short people at Walmart doesn’t make 6’2” less short

>Dude's 7+ feet tall
>Professional model/bodybuilder
>literally every single person he exists next to, aside from SOME NBA stars is half his size
>"That Dutch giant guy seems insecure as fuck"
>"You know, for posing only next to short people."
>"Like, all the pictures I see of this 7+foot tall male model/probodybuilder is of him, like, flexing his muscles and or shaking hands with humans who are smaller than him."
>"What an insecure fellow."

Attached: Clarissa Doesn't Explain It All.gif (500x339, 754K)

I have come to the conclusion that you are just baiting me at this point. This is only like the second time I've been on this board and I can already see why people say Jow Forums is one of the dumbest boards on this website. You make /v/ look intelligent

Attached: 1499128515428.png (442x341, 182K)

Cope

>Only poses next to 5'5" midgets

>Taller than 94% of people
>Walmart doesn't make you look less short

Does riding a bike increase height?

>le 56% meme

Yeah, that guy has such serious issues with his size, he refuses to find people as tall or taller than him to take photographs next to.

THOSE are the pictures I want to see of the 7' 2" bodybuilder from the Netherlands! Pictures of him casually walking or talking with other guys who are 7' 4" or 6' 11" or also 7' 2", and they're just regular guys. Not pictures of him next to, you know, other humans of normal sizes. Where's the fun in that? THIS should be the common picture for guys like HIM!!

It's like, you know, this guy must have self-esteem issues!

Attached: Ragnar Ágúst Nathanaelsson.jpg (960x960, 162K)

This is a cope

>people are STILL arguing about whether or not 6'2" is the new manlet height

8'6 reporting in
anything shorter than 8'2 is unironically manlet tier

Attached: 1524204032898.png (625x626, 49K)

I don't know how to read a measurement tape to check how tall I am. Can someone explain how it reads? They're so confusing to look at.

post pic of your gf please

Is 6'1 manlet?

The Dutch have brown hair and eyes?
I thought they predominantly had blue eyes and blond(e) hair. Or am I thinking of Swedes?

6'2" to 6'4" is Chad height no doubt.
I only lowered it to 6'2" b/c most Chad hero's in films and books seem to be described as 6'2"+.

Are you fucking autistic m8?

I may be undiagnosed

You look pretty good, brah.
If you're short, at least you have the face to make up for it.

census.gov/quickfacts/fact/table/US/PST045217
America is 61.3% white, but counting white hispanics (not the mutt kind) it seems to be 76.9%.

Attached: U.S. Census Bureau.jpg (848x226, 36K)

>Just because there are lots of short people at Walmart doesn’t make 6’2” less short
>Being the 11th-12th tallest person in a group of 200+ means you're short, disregarding that you're in the top percentile

Yes it does. Tall and short is relative to where you are. If 80% of your male population is 5'10" than someone being 6'2" is tall. If you lived in a population where the average male height was 6'8", 6'4" is literal manlet status. Across Europe, the average male height is 5'9.9", but it's relative to which country you're in. Are you 6'3" in Germany? Then you're taller than the average male German b/c theirs is 5'10". Are you 5'11" in the Dinaric Alps? Then you're shorter on average b/c their average male height is 6'1". Are you 6'0" in the Netherlands? Then you're match their average male height.

>inb4 manlet cope
>T. 6'4"

Attached: f02cf720e7de5643f2cebf85d00d8252--clint-walker-tv-westerns.jpg (236x301, 20K)

>taller than 94% of males
>"kinda tall"
Americans...

You are legit retarded if you think his children would be automatically tall. That's not how it works

I'm 6'8", it's short.

>even gigachads go for asian women

hmmm