>be 29 virgin
>Decide to do something about it
>Dressed in best clothes
>Put on cologne
>Fit because I am calisthenics fag
>Went to the party area
>Fucking 8< Qts and chads everywhere
>I am 5'9 and I felt I was the shortest god damn subhuman in the country
>Out of the 100's of girls that passed by me not even 1 girl looked towards my direction
>Felt like a kitten in a god damn lion's den from the sheer amount of chads
>Enter the popular local lounge
>See Qts and chads everywhere
>Do a 360 and leave
>I started panicking
>I started walking fast towards home
>Walking while angry and sad at the same time
>Reach house
>Felt relief
>Write this

It is over for me guys, an average guy now has absolutely 0 chance to land a Qt.

I am going to enlist in a mercenary company and die in some shithole.

I wish I wasn't fucking born.

Attached: images.jpg (384x384, 19K)

You're almost wizard, user.
Don't let women corrupt you when you're so close.

Seriously though. The way I felt when I went there made realize that wizardry is my fate. Feels bad being a virgin man.

Attached: 1520854860376m.jpg (1024x576, 62K)

user, we aren't average guys, we're very below average, and it's up to you accept this or not. We weren't born to funcion, but know you aren't alone.

Thank you. The way I am now I feel unironically better after reading the it post.

I wish I could give you some normie advice about getting laid but as you can see I am simply unable to do so. I simply wasn't designed to feel love and the touch of a girl.

Fuck it hurts man.

>>I am 5'9
>>user, we aren't average guys,
you aren't big guys but don't pretend you're dwarfs. stop acting like retarded faggots, your height is fine.

>your height is fine.

no. I've been there. It was fine maybe 10 years ago, now even fucking 5'0 girls want at least 5'11 chads.

Unless you have amazing facial aesthetics and great body proportions, 5'9 is not acceptable now. Even if you manage to get a gf she will simply cheat on you as soon as a 5'11< Chad pproaches here.

I am going to go work in a coal mine and live there

fuck off you reddit spacing youngfag sack of shit, you don't have a fucking clue what you're talking about, don't fucking pretend you know shit. your problem is you. not your fucking height.

Fucking incels, this is ridiculus.
I'm 5'3 and have an average face (pic related), and i can fuck 6' tall girls.
It's all about your personality, and if girls don't approach you it's because they can feel your personality from distance.
Work on yourself.

Attached: personality.jpg (306x423, 28K)

Did you try talking to those women? I bet you autistcally looked around and left when you didn't receive any attention. Stop blaming your height and work on your social skills.

Fuck off tranny psyops.
>Not even the best guy can get sex
>Your only hope is to become a girl

I'll just leave this here. Most virgin robots are tall, this is a fact. Chads are usually average or below average height.

Attached: 51731bf8272c2612d7d5d601d2ac0991.png (1919x780, 535K)

Stfu with your >b urself tier post normals hit

While personality is unironically very important girls will just use you as a clown or get friendliness

Lol I tried to approach 2 girls in front of the lounge they literally gave me their back. Not even looked at me for than 2 seconds. Felt so fucking inferior that I wanted to just die on the spot.

>Most virgin robots are tall

No they are simply failed normies. Those people just want to fuck 9/10 girls

>Stfu with your >b urself tier post normals hit
I didn't tell you anything like that. I said being 5'9 isn't a fucking excuse for you issues.

That's how things are

Attached: image.jpg (647x782, 110K)

>Lol
kill yourself youngfag

Unless you have superhuman presence and very charismatic girls simply won't even notice your presence of you are below 5'11 in a room full of fucking 6'0< chads

>Muh youngfag

Fuck off retard, I bet you're those "just go talk to her it worked for me" type of normies

Attached: 1519085361512m.jpg (1024x683, 150K)

Getting laid is pleasant but it won't solve any of your problems and it won't make you feel any better. It's not a gaping hole in your life. You're just really anxious and desperate. Girls can smell this a mile away and it makes you repugnant to them. You will never get sex setting out with the sole purpose of courting women.

Attached: BgJZnTX.gif (300x400, 880K)

luckily the average height is still 5'9 so there are still plently of people under 6'0 and plenty of people shorter than you who still have girlfriends.

Those "party areas" are just filthy events for stacies to have their psychologically wrecked egos fed.
A collection of failed normafags, brads and other scum worshipping the sluts that go to these places.

I guarantee almost no one there ends up having kisses or sex from it, not even the women, because they don't want the failures there. At most, people who already know each other go and may sex each other later as they would anyway, shitty party or not.

Stop contributing to the existance of these places.

reddit spacing cock sucking youngfag to be more accurate, this is coming from a pale, skinny, 5'10, highschool drop out, autist. who spent half a year in a psychiatric ward.

All robots are failed normies. By choice.