Walking with bf late in the evening

>walking with bf late in the evening
>4 teenagers with knifes approach us
>tells us to give them our stuff or theyll kill us
>bf falls on his knees and starts begging them not to kill him
>they just take my wallet, phone and leave
its been 2 weeks since this happened and i completly lost physical attraction to my bf. Is there something wrong with me?

Attached: an.jpg (835x717, 110K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1eOEqGliFaA
youtu.be/2W7iuVd0jEg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>is there something wrong with me
Yes, you're a man larping on a kazakh horse-butchering forum with the aim of getting (you)s from retards.

vocaroo.com/i/s1eOEqGliFaA

You should have dumped him immediately.

If you are a real female then please answer me.

What would you do if your boyfriend started a fight with them and pathetically lost? Would you still love him?

this. You missed the opportunity to take your assailant's phone numbers and immediately switch partners.

>What would you do if your boyfriend started a fight with them and pathetically lost? Would you still love him?
I would. At least he had stood up for himself and for me

What did you expect him to do? Risk his life for a few bucks?

Couldn't he die in the process?

In what third world lawless shithole do you live in?

>4 teenagers with knife approach you and your gf
>fight, become permanently disabled
>gf leaves you because you're disabled

>don't fight, they take your money
>gf leaves you because you're a pussy

>user actually thinks afew teenagers are willing to kill him in order to get $5 and the tendie crumbs out of his wallet
Its a threat user, its not credible they just want to scare you

t. been mugged by 3 people before and they got nothing

Why didn't he shoot them? Why didn't you? Sounds like you are both bad people. You deserve each other.

>he's willing to risk his life on a hunch that they're bluffing

The intelligent thing to do here is to give them the money you fucking retard.

>fight, get stabbed in a vital organ
>gf leaves you because you are dead

There is no winning

If i get a gf i'm honestly gonna hire a few thugs to pretend rob me in front of her just to see if my gf would leave me over it. If she does, she's a bitch and not worth my time.

>bf falls on his knees and starts begging them not to kill him
could've tossed them a few bucks w/o the pussy shit
i probably wouldn't like him anymore either but am not girl & no homo so idk

Are you guys so pathetic you literally think its impossible to win a fight?

It's called risk management you brainless hooligan.

Literally this. There were so many situations in my country when guys tried to save some women from being assaulted/robbed. And it ends the same way everytime: guy comes to help, girl runs away, guy gets beaten or killed.

user, you are fucking genius. Thanks for the idea.

Risk management has nothing to do with the posts I replied to. They both had fight and lose as a possible outcome, but not fight and win.

Unless you are buff and put actual effort into learning fighting or martial arts, the risk is absolutely not worth it
At worst, you lose your life
At best, you keep some cash and respect from a walking meathole

4 teenagers with knives.

Look asshole fucking martial art masters say when faced with hand on knife combat, you gotta get cut but cut in the right place. So even those fuckers can't avoid getting cut by 1 knife, how is some fucking normalfag supposed to fucking /a/nime quad feed 4 knife users without being kill.

Attached: il9lfq8mIViv4OKp3HoxEg54lOYr7uWLWJlb6HjtS4c.jpg (245x150, 18K)

Have fun fighting against someone with a knife
You fucking larping faggot

>I can beat up 4 peoples armed with knives all on my own without getting shanked!!!

Attached: 1501759523691.jpg (925x835, 75K)

bf probably originally already had the idea and this whole post shows bf's gf is actually a bitch

>fight and beat all of them
>get arrested for exceeding the limits of self-defence

>fight 4-to-1, because the gf won't help, but somehow still win
>gf leaves you because you're a toxic masculinity brute

There's no winning at life, even if you win the fight

So your BF gets outside his house without a knife?
Fucking normies i swear.
I usually take with me a machete.
Be my gf, if something like this happens i will butcher them in front of your eyes.

Women expect you to be this guy. youtu.be/2W7iuVd0jEg

If you are not then you have no place being with women in the first place since you can't protect them. I too wish we lived in a happy, joy, joy anime world with sunshine and roses but the truth is it's a doggy dog world out there and women are scared of everything. Manlets, skelingtons, fat fucks and weak nerds need not apply.

Now you know why that smol qt you have a crush on prefers to go out with tattooed thugs instead of (You).

The second one drops dead the other 3 will run off. It's not exactly difficult. They are teenagers, not 5000 year old demons with invulnerability buffs.

>4 teenagers approach with a knife and ask for my money
>shoot them

Attached: 1496762365125.jpg (699x485, 68K)

why is the bitch trying to get in the way?

Unless your bf is an experienced fighter, taking on 4 people with knives is plain stupid. Your roastie ass should leave him so he can pound better, more rational pussy.

robots
>girls need men to protect them
also robots
>wtf i don't want to protect them???
glad i date girls

I really like this post. I'm going to give you a (You) and not the other anons who replied to me.

There's no need to protect anybody if you act like a pussy so they see you're not a threat and give them your money. The only thing you're protecting if you fight is your pride and your money.

my phone and my money too tho

What if he just handed over his wallet and his phone without the falling on his knees and begging.

>4 teenagers approach with a knife
>pull out your gun
>one of them sees this
>he pulls out his ak
>shoots you and his friends and heads to the nearest school

Attached: dinozzo thinking.jpg (500x690, 47K)

>100% chance of losing your phone and your money and walking away
vs
>small chance of keeping those and big chance of getting a permanent injury

>kazakh horse-butchering forum

That sounds pretty interesting actually.

One stab wound could kill you. Wtf are you going to do against 4 knives? You can bleed out in 5 mins from a stab wound if it hits the artery, would just give them my wallet and be done with it, but kneeling for mercy like a bitch is being a total pussy.
>Boyfriend: NO I will not give you my wallet
>*kid stabs boyfriend*
>*boyfriend hits the kid in the face*
>*other kid stabs him*
>*kids run away*
>*boyfriend collapses bleeding out*
>*girlfriend doesn't know what to do*
>bleed out in 5 mins
>*dies*

Attached: 1527057856842s.jpg (250x250, 7K)

And don't forget about the medical shit, you are going to stay a few months in the hospital after being stabbed.

plenty of times they will stab anyway

Serves you rite for never doing your drills. I'm not western cowboy 6 shooter wizard, but I can draw and place a shot in under 5 minutes at least. I do speed drills with dry firing in my room. If he has time to put away a knife, draw, aim, and fire a rifle then you obviously have no clue wtf you are doing with a gun.

Phone, money, and honor. First two no big deal, I never carry cash and to replace phone is like $200. My honor and dignity are worth risking life for. Is it even living if you have no honor?

>pussy slashes at random, superficial cut on forearm
>2 shots placed center of mass at point blank
>teenager pisses himself and starts crying before quickly bleeding out
>black people can't fight so they run away terrified
>depending on state laws let them run or shoot as they flee

Thancc fuck I live in a state with only horribly strict and unconstitutional gun laws. It is legal to shoot and kill someone running away from you if they are committing or aiding in the commission of a felony. Even cuck states like texas and arizona will allow you to defend yourself though. There is no excuse here.

Only if you are in a 4th world country. Most non-lethal stabbings it is one or two days at most. Usually they stitch it up and you are out within 24 hours. I work as nurse in a city of 60% nigz. We see this all the time.

Imagine being this much of an incel.
Fighting is like illegal and I have a conciled carry anyways.

>5 minutes
Holy shit you're slow
>Inb4 that's the joke

A UK guy got stabbed and I think it hit the artery anyways he spent a few months in the hospital and couldn't go to work, the wound was smaller than a pennie, while he was under medical care the wound looked nasty and shit.

oooooor you could hire thugs and have them pretend to get beat up by you and have her orgasm right then and there

>implying this wouldn't be the optimal scenario for the girl with all the sympathy points she would get

The greatest heavy weight mma champion would be sliced to shreds against 4 armed men you brainlet

I know, how ridiculous it is to think a bantamweight kickboxer could stand a chance against 20 navy seals with machine guns. Lmao. I mean sure an untrained guy could beat 4 teenagers armed with knives, but not an entire platoon of marines like was mentioned in the OP.

Do you know what a conflict with 1 unarmed man versus 4 assailants armed with knives is? It ain't a fight, at least not for long.

>doggy dog world
Lol that's adorable

You should get on your knees and suck his dick, he saved your worthless life whore.

Robots never say that women need men to protect them, one of the biggest complaints on here is that women still look for men like that when it's not needed anymore

>fighting in self defense being illegal in a place where you can conceal carry
What

>I mean sure an untrained guy could beat 4 teenagers armed with knives,
Is this sarcasm? No he couldn't

First day? The biggest complaint here is that women think they don't need a protector and are not looking for that.
They larp as dickless men, but the second hit shits the fan like we see here and they soon want a proper man. It's frustrating to be a man in a womynz and cucks world. I want a docile obedient girl who will follow. Not an empowered braindead slut. Gender roles kick ass.

>>bf falls on his knees and starts begging them not to kill him
lol lil biiitch

Yes he could, easily. You are wrong and stupid. Have you not heard the expression don't bring a knife to a gun fight? It is slightly trickier since there are 4 children untrained with knives, but the fact remains. Gun beats knife. Have you ever played halo? If you can shoot in vidya you can shoot irl. It's exactly the same, point and shoot. Irons are kind of hard because you have to point the gun at a large easy to hit target some 10 feet away, but even then if you can point and shoot then you can kill. I had my niece hitting the target her first time shooting after explaining that in order to hit the target you aim and then fire at it. If an untrained little girl can do it without any problems then surely an untrained man could do it with ease.

>>bf falls on his knees and starts begging them not to kill him
That's not a boyfriend, that's a girlfriend you got there.

Attached: hank23.png (316x321, 177K)

>honor
I will never understand you non-psychopaths

It's not a boyfriend or a girlfriend, it's a made up character.

Also if you wouldn't do whatever the fuck they want(barring going inside their car or to a secluded place, THAT'S when you fight like hell) then you're probably going to die.

Dude most of the guys here want a dom mommygf and hate that women desire to be subs and coddled and protected while at the same time claiming that they're strong and equal.

he didn't even try the ol' handy-slap knife-switch to see if they were just kidding?

Id rarther die than not fight back

Attached: 12732671267.jpg (259x194, 8K)

Beat doesn't fucking mean shoot. Beat means as if he was barehanded.

Being stabbed fucking sucks, if you don't just give them your fucking wallet like a reasonable person would then you're likely going to spend 30 seconds getting stabbed and your last 5-20 minutes on the dirt writhing in excruciating pain and shitting and pissing your pants. That's what honor looks like on the streets, brown, red and yellow swirls of pain.

I only suggest fighting or running like hell if they want to take you somewhere because they're likely going to do worse than just stab you but that's not the case if they just want money. Give them your fucking money.

Tell that to yourself when your shitting your pants and covered in blood.

>Being stabbed fucking sucks, if you don't just give them your fucking wallet like a reasonable person would then you're likely going to spend 30 seconds getting stabbed and your last 5-20 minutes on the dirt writhing in excruciating pain and shitting and pissing your pants. That's what honor looks like on the streets, brown, red and yellow swirls of pain.
Jesus christ lol. You can get robbed but you don't have to beg for your life. you can preserve some dignity
part of being a man is being prepared for situations like this. you could probably spray em all with pepper spray and get away. or ccw