>Work in a warehouse
Manager is an early 20's Stacy
>Work in retail
Manager is an early 20's pregnant Stacy
>Job Centre to claim NEETbux
Work coach is an early 20's Stacy
>Work in an office
Manager is an early 20's Stacy

Is there ANY job where I'm not going to be bossed around by a woman my age or younger?

Attached: manager.jpg (820x1024, 902K)

Some job that requires actual managerial skills ? I had female friend that claimed all women are terrible as managers.

a garbage dump where men belong

Get a real job faggot. I work in accounting. My boss and my bosses boss are male. Women are relegated to HR and reception where they belong

Grow a dick and deal with it. Seems like these woman have down more for their life then your ass

Same at my retail job. When I told her I quit because uni started in fall she got visibly irritated. It was obvious she thought I'm just some shelf stacker even though a quick look at my file would have told her that I was only gonna stay for a few months anyway. Male boss before her knew everything about his staff.

I personally irritate my female bosses by showing them my knowledge of the law.

It's funny how they constantly run into some bathroom or stall to "deal with their emotions" knowing full well I'm legally fucking them and fucking with them

>Seems like these woman have down more for their life then your ass
First of all stop talking like a nigger.
Secondly, it's much easier for a woman to get a decent job than it is for a man. We get the shit jobs. They get the comfy desk jobs.
When I worked in a factory my supervisor was this fat 40 something ex-Chad and he and his Stacy coworker would sit in their office and watch me while I worked. I saw them pointing at me and laughing all the time.

Attached: 1514577310021.jpg (960x960, 42K)

Roastie toastie, mcfucking kill yourself

>another violent male invoking violent solutions

This is why you're being phased out. Now be a good boy and separate my glass and plastics.

used to work retail and my managers were all young qt girls and many of my coworkers as well. why are you complaining? go out with them to happy hour and clubs and get to know their other qt friends

>being happy to get bossed around by women
You're pathetic.

there's nothing "violent" about suicide my dude

lol we were both similarly aged and we talked like equals because it was just a fucking clothing store. she would ask me to do things, i would ask for her help, and vice versa. it was great having people to party with bro get out more

>bro get out more
How about you take your own advice and get the fuck out normalfaggot

So getting bitched around by women your own age but with superior status is fine for You? Goddamn quit while you are behind

>Getting more money for doing exactly the same thing as her male employee

>getting this triggered over a parttime retail job i held for half a year
wow!

No Job i ever worked on had women my age even working there. They were all at least in their 30s.

thank affirmative action and diversity quotas

My manager's 34 but she has an 18 year old son.