I used to work out in my 20s but I stopped. I got an office career now and I have a beer belly at 30...

I used to work out in my 20s but I stopped. I got an office career now and I have a beer belly at 30. Not much fat anywhere else. What's the next steps I should take? I drink a lot on the weekends. Do I have to give up drinking?

Attached: CC4A9B3A-EE52-4691-822D-E2A5EF42E26B.jpg (1059x1866, 1.39M)

Drink liquor. If you have to mix, do so with water and artificial zero cal sweetener.

Stop drinking beer.

What sort of excercise should I do to focus on losing belly fat? I only have 30 minutes to spare everyday between work and traveling and going to bed at a good hour.

milk truck just arrive

Fuck it you're already big just go for strongfat

read the sticky.

Burn more calories than you consume...

bellyfat doesn't turn into strongfat. you just end up turning into a goblin

What kind of fucked up rat race job do you work where you only have 30 minutes to yourself at the end of the day? Sounds unsustainable.

Don't drink aritificial sweetener.

You can't specify where you body burns fat, btw, if you didn't know.

Stop eating all refined sugar. Stop eating deepfried things. Stop eating breaded things. Drink way more water. Don't habitually drink alcohol, leave it for social occaisions. Lower your carb intake. Way more fruits and veggies. And do something active every day. It's super fucking easy. It only gets hard if you don't go cold turkey. Eat perfectly. Don't fuck around with occaissional junk food. That's when it starts to get difficult and actually involves motivation. Eating perfectly and exercising basically ever day requires absolutely no motivation. You'll just enjoy yourself. You'll be happier. Just don't start to slip and be lazy and start taking time off or binge on shit food. Just change your life. It's the easiest way with the fastest results and the most good feels.

Totally ddn't read the OP, but now I'm thirsty af for some milkies

Attached: the girl next door.webm (272x480, 2.47M)

do milk

You've been visited by the Kefir Tanker of Allah.

Reply itt with:

>Kaffir Milk is Haram

Or you will be cursed with gynecomastia.

Attached: Halal.webm (592x1080, 3M)

holy FUCK source

No way you only have 30 minutes. And fat targeting isn't a thing.

>I have a beer belly
>Not much fat anywhere else

No, you have a lot of fat everywhere, just especially in your belly.

You should probably start by reading the sticky. That big post at the top of the catalog that says "HOW TO LOSE WEIGHT." In bold text. See it? Fucking retard.

Holy god damn I need more

did a saudi prince just have his favorite wife surgically plumped as much as medically possible?

Attached: 1498918689693.jpg (817x857, 63K)

That is basically my /d/ tier fetish in a nutshell.

Attached: gib.jpg (960x640, 55K)

Attached: gf.gif (500x483, 2.55M)

Shut up you Under aged pos. Grow the fuck up and act like an adult

>OP makes thread to ask question which he answers himself in the same sentence.

Attached: 1517318404372.jpg (396x382, 48K)

user not being a fat piece of shit is key to the ratrace if this is the case he is fucked anyway

probably another fat fuck coder who counts eating himself to death as part of work

Attached: 32HHH16.webm (576x720, 705K)

Attached: my gf.jpg (1024x1004, 184K)

WTF what did we miss?!