What went so god damn right

What went so god damn right

Attached: IMG_2050.jpg (4032x3024, 1.88M)

dude are those good? going to costco tomorrow. i used to get the white ones with the orange/yellow label, what were those called? came in 24 pack

>tfw can't buy protein bars because I always eat the entire box in one sitting

Too delicious and easy to justify snacking on. W,e, they are expensive as fuck compared to protein powder.

Attached: abstract feel.jpg (636x640, 63K)

fuckin mirin bro
have you tried these yet they are even better
also the cinnamon flavor
i ate 6 in one sitting they are so damn good. also on sale for 14 bucks per 20

Attached: Screenshot_151.jpg (612x700, 92K)

>tfw unemployed
>mother refuses to go to costco because she thinks its expensive

Attached: 1482992618341.gif (350x206, 2.72M)

Wish we had these in Bongland

thank you based op

Attached: Screenshot_152.jpg (1594x921, 124K)

Fool. You're going to consume too much now! Too much of a good thing always leads to over consumption.

I used to work at Sam's and I'd always get all the free sample leftovers. Protein bars, cans of chicken, 5 hour energy, /sips/... user, I'm telling you. It's not a path you want to go down.

These are much much better. I couldn't go back to those after going to these.

Attached: 6473607.attach.jpg (589x785, 155K)

fuck you bingeing is fun

I didn't get any of the new flavors, but they're almost identical to quest now, not nearly as chewy as they were. Fucking love Costco

What store to buy this

Protein bars are a horrible financial decision. I hope you’re rich because you’re never going to accumulate wealth making purchases like that.

>14 bucks per 20
These quest fags are finally going to get fucked i love it

seriously how did those fucks get away with charging 2.50 a bar for so long... and thats in bulk too

Different guy here, but I have enough money to throw away on 'em and prefer eating protein to drinking it.

Not all bars are expensive as Quest, either.

i use low carb chocolate protein powder and just pour half of my coffee in it. tastes amazing

the ultimate snack food. as others have said though, theyre too good and make it easy to eat like 5 in a sitting. i keep finding myself substituting out my good wholesome regular food for 2 more bars, which is not good.

im terrified for when i start bulking again

>16 bucks for 20 bars
>barely a dollar each
>God-tier macros
I pity those who don't use these as a cutting crutch.

They were the only ones with decent macros and fiber, jesus i cant believe it took other firms this long to figure it out but im glad its over.

Those things are so obscenely filled with fiber it will make you shit 3x a day

Am I the only one that hates the way these Kirkland bars and Quest bars taste? May as well drink disgusting protein powder than eat disgusting bars if I'm in a pinch - cheaper too.

Attached: clif_buildersbar_24_mint_chocolate.jpg (1024x768, 340K)

Literally just ate my brownie one 5 seconds ago. These are fucking great. Love the new recipe.

I was just at bjs and looked at the protein bars, all of them used soy protein
gonna pick some of these kirklands online

Be careful with protein bars, a lot of them use soy. Not sure what kind the Kirkland ones use but be sure to check the nutrition info when you buy that kind of stuff.

Costco executive member here, I've tried all four flavors, and I can say that the cinnamon/chocolate peanut butter chunk bars are insanely awful

Attached: 1495830071673.jpg (262x192, 5K)

These are fantastic. Love tge fiber in them too.

Holy shit I thought I was the only one that ate these. Fuck are they great. I eat one after every work out.

Reminder builder bars are all soy

Right after you work out probably isn't the best time for a quest bar

FYI: companies use shitty protein for these bars, you're getting soy protein crap mostly, not whey.

> costco executive member here

Sir!

I eat way too many of these lol

Kirkland uses whey

I'm a shareholder and I'm here to say nigga u wrong. The cinnamon is ok. The peanut butter is God tier.

What ever happened to just eating real fucking food.

Don't have a Costco near me. But Quest bars taste bad.

These bars taste good and are cheap. I'm Jewish so I wouldn't pay 1 dollar a bar. Also good snack to keep in my car when I can't cook food. On the road a lot.

Attached: Pj9T11t.jpg (640x428, 34K)

This, and they're on sale, 20 bars for like $11.99

>the 21g Virgin vs the 28g Chad
My college sells these and they don't even taste like a protein bar. I'm slightly allergic to soy so normally my throat gets itchy and irritated really bad from protein shit, but these have no affect on.

Attached: 045843.jpg (1000x1000, 234K)

What did he mean by this?

God these are amazing. Sometimes Costco stops selling things I like though. Do you think they'll stop selling these for any reason? They're fucking amazing.

It's an in home brand and it doesn't take fridge or freezer space. I imagine it sells well so I think it will stick around.

Costco meat is was cheap and God tier. Can we talk about gains bird?

Attached: 5ace5247146e711a008b45a9-750-563.jpg (750x563, 103K)

imagine the farts

True, met rx bars are the best protein bars out there. I just bought the Kirkland cookies and cream ones and they tasted so disgusting, like eating metallic putty.

have you guys tried these?

Attached: barebells-protein-bar-55-g-500x500[1].jpg (500x500, 72K)

It has cost in the name!

the builder's bars are fuckin nasty

>eating processed garbage
>At any time
>For any reason

These are just as bad as tendies. Probably worse.

Europoor here,
shit bro's, going on a road trip in US in a few months (4300miles in 12days) I think I will buy them to try, how do they hold up in a car's trunk for 12days?

>28 proteins in 100g bar
dude, I buy protein cookies from myprotein, they are
>38 protons in 75g cookie

Kirkland is Costco's store brand

>They don't have the protein bars in Australia, fucking why

MetRx's are some of the worst fucking bars out there. They are all sugar and like twice the calories as other brands to get your those 8 or so extra protons.

I used to keep the cookie dough quest bars in the garage over summer so they would get real chewy.

Incorrect
>the 28g chad, the 32g rad
but yeah, something like that

Attached: proton.jpg (350x350, 15K)

Why not just eat real food that isn't half sugar alcohols? It's a fine treat but not a good post workout meal

>tfw local chinese restaurant gets their meat supplied by costco
>it tastes fucking amazing

how does costco do it bros?

sugar

get mogged virgins

Attached: maxim-strength-54-protein-bar-peanut-och-caramel-0[1].jpg (594x314, 35K)

My mom bought like 5 boxes of them for me.

is her nose playdoh?

Attached: gfdh.jpg (500x478, 43K)

The joys and wonders of capitalism that's how.

Can someone post the ingredients list for these? This is amazing if they aren't filled with soy protein.

You eat it at the gym then you eat food when you get home come on man
And dont reply BUT HE DIDNT SAY HE EATS REAL FOOD AFTER your autism aura is already shining bright enough

DO you also keep onions

These are honestly the worst protein bars I've tasted. My school sold them and it's like eating scoops of dry whey mixed in with gum, and the chocolate doesn't taste remotely like chocolate.

Kirkland bars aren't even comparable to MetRX bars since Kirkland bars have fiber and are cheaper per bar. Truly a supplement bar and not a meal replacement bar. The texture gets nauseous if you eat a bunch in one sitting but I practically only eat it once a week and it's great, my favorite being the brownie one. Never seen the peanut butter/cinnamon one but I want to try em.

Sure, I'll try to give you everything from each one I have.

All of them together say they contain Milk, cashews, almonds, peanuts.

The ingredients from the chocolate peanut butter chunk flavor are: Protein blend (milk protein isolate, whey protein isolate), dietary fiber from tapioca starch, peanut butter, erythritol, peanut flour, natural flavors, cocoa butter, cocoa powder (processed with alkali), sea salt, sunflower lecithin, unsweetened chocolate, steviol glycosides (stevia).

The rest of the flavors I think have less ingredients, but the only differences from the chocolate peanut butter chunk one are inclusions of water, unsweetened chocolate, and cashews. No mention of soy.

>that gif

What the fuck?

Attached: 1501498008239.png (700x518, 376K)

you can't accumulate wealth in one lifetime

>8
i eat these, the chocolate and peanut butter ones. fucking tasty.

If I remember correctly these protein bars have some garbage kind of aminoacids, soy protein or some shit? only dyels eat this niche garbage

By then you've already had your digestion fucked up

Sometimes I think I just like food too much. I've literally never had a bad protein bar. That or never had bad pizza, fast food, etc. I'm the total opposite of a picky eater.

They changed the awful fudge into the godtier brownie.