Is the manlet meme overblown?

When I walk to class, I see some ugly ass lanklets in college. not even average looking, just ugly face and badly dressed. then the next minute, I see a super aesthetic and well dressed manlet.

So your saying girls will fuck the tall UGLY and badly dressed llanklet instead of the buff facially aesthetic manlet that looks likea zac efron?

Attached: swole.jpg (820x1222, 210K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reductress.com/post/how-to-cook-for-your-58-boyfriend/?utm_source=twitter
youtube.com/watch?v=RPhqsunGPII
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

my bf is a barely 5'7'' manlet and I think he is a 9/10

How tall are you? you give manlets hope lol

Every single woman I've ever met who makes a list of demands, whether it's 10,000 items or 1 item, the one that is always at the top of the chart is, "He has to be taller than me."

It's not that manlets are undesirable, but you're gonna be stuck with short girls.

nbd, really.

im 5 10 so i experience manlet problems in college.

true, but if a girl see a confident 5 8 super handsome manlet just walking, wouldnt the girl mire him

It’s mostly banter. There is some truth to it but a fit Manlet will pull just fine.

>Every single woman I've ever met who makes a list of demands, whether it's 10,000 items or 1 item, the one that is always at the top of the chart is, "He has to be taller than me."
This, followed by he has to be bigger. Whether its fat or muscle doesnt seem to matter, as long as you are physically larger than her.

If you have skinnier legs than her, turn off.
Thinner arms, turn off.
Even if you have a ripped core, if shes bigger than you she wont like it.

what in the fuck is this strawman
why can't the tall person have those things too?

5 7 dude here
at least in my area it seems I have better luck with girls around my height (even though I'm currently dating a 5 1 girl)

very short girls seem stuck up on dating a super tall guy, average girls also like tall guys (of course) but don't put that much emphasizes on it when compared to manletettes

the manlet meme is real but it’s also overblown to shit. girls always want a guy to be taller than them but girls are fucking midgets.
i’m only like 6’1 and most girls i’ve been with under 5’4 say shit like “i don’t even know how sex with you would work you’re so much taller than me” since they’ve exclusively been with guys 5’6-5’8.
also at the end of the day girls are always the most attracted to the way a guy carries himself and his ability to actually talk to her. ugly manlets can get laid plenty if they just try, ive seen it a million times. girls are fucking weird

>tfw the manlet I like doesn’t like me back

Keep your bf in your pocket and never let him go.

5'1''
oh i will

Lol no dream on

>why can't the tall person have those things too?
>Assblasted lanklet detected

But in all seriousness he's giving an example of a scenario he has encountered

And if she only got with guys that fit her criteria on that list she would never hook up with anyone.
Yet we know that isn't the case, don't we?

Femanon here, the tall guy is a less embarrassing partner overall. Sorry, but it's the truth.

Say the tall guy is a pudgy mouth breather and the manlet isn't. What happens then?

I guess I really shouldn't bother asking you. If you're posting on here you've gotta be a fucking train wreck that wouldn't get either.

>triggered
When will they learn?

Honestly most tall guys I've come across are weird lanklets. The tall 6'4 chiseled Chad is usually an NFL/NBA player or some other form of high performance athlete that you almost never come across

>less embarrassing
This makes it sound like girls evaluate men based on how many negative qualities they lack as opposed to how many positive qualities they have. Like you would date a millionaire male model because he is "the least embarrassing". Pants on head retarded.

When I walk to class, I see some ugly ass manlets in college. not even average looking, just ugly face and badly dressed. then the next minute, I see a super aesthetic and well dressed normal human.

So your saying girls will fuck the short UGLY and badly dressed manlet instead of the buff facially aesthetic physiologically correct person that looks like Jared Padalecki?

Attached: padalecki.jpg (1024x620, 91K)

My GF is 5'9" and was attracted to Zac Effron until she found out that she was taller than him

Handsome manlet here, this most true but, I found girls will weight the pros and cons when coming to guys. Most women I had a thing with were my height and or taller with heels. Height is a plus but if you dress fine, look fine and act fine, girls will still be interested regardless.

But if she saw a dude like zac efron irl. chiseled face, ouldnt she mire him. maybe not date him but still think hes attractive

Lmao Im far from handsome but im a manlet. my jaw and face is average not really the best but im buff, nice hair, clear skin, and dress like a mini nick bateman(im 5 8). still get mired the shit ton by girls here in university. especially this really cute 5 11 girl. she always seems to follow me in the dining hall for some reason. Everytime i go to get food, she gets food too. Never noticed this with other women, and Im good at observing.

For men, flaws are overlooked if you are tall, youcan be skinny or chubby and get girls.
For a manlet you gotta be firing on all cylinders

If you're over 5'8 you're not short no matter how many times Jow Forums tells you you are.

For a lanklet you can be a 4 cylinder ecoboost mustang but for a manlet like myself you have to be a v8 beast. Such is life but whatever.

>tfw loving gf anyway and just lift for ego

They will fuck pretty much anyone as long as you’re confident and funny and not an obese creepazoid.

>not an obese creepzoid

or a super super skinny and ugly dude

Yes it's overblown.

The manlet meme is Jow Forumss #1 excuse to criticize anyone who's more physically atractive than them, so they can feel good about being a bunch of socially autistic facelets lanklets.

Attached: 9a4.jpg (294x273, 12K)

Of course its overblown, and girls like what they like with the option to instantly change that lifelong opinion is based on who they are with.

Do any of you guys ever go outside?

Attached: 1518250059529.jpg (1304x892, 434K)

Face/social skills>body>social status>height>dick size

If Jow Forums could ever understand this for once there wouldn't be these kind of threads here anymore

>y-you manlet. They m-mirin me

reductress.com/post/how-to-cook-for-your-58-boyfriend/?utm_source=twitter

Lmao wtf

Manlet meme is real, but that's a good thing.

6'4 bro here. The only girls I've ever heard talk about how "they are so happy I'm tall" and "could never date a guy shorter than me" are TRASH. Toxic, pieces of human garbage. Fucking loser ass bitches.

Current GF is doing her masters, comes from a rich family, is pretty cool, and says "I LIKE MANLETS".

tl;dr if she "only dates tall guys" shes human garbage.

You're an idiot. Money/Social Status is more important than anything for girls.

Actually taller men tend to have less facial symmetry and more deformities than shorter men, so there's some truth to it. Probably more growth factor means more chances for something to grow in a weird unaesthetic way.

Yes.

Height uber alles. When will midgets learn..

>took his time to reply all those post

Lmao you got mad lanklet?

Attached: 384EB32D00000578-0-image-a-101_1473797357000.jpg (634x401, 52K)

I noticed that too, the "OMG you're so tall xD" girls are very slutty and catty.

Humiliate me maches alles. Wtf happened to that guy?

>I-I'm not ugly.. I just don't have money

Last time I went to a doctor to measure my height I was 191.4 cm

Manlets look good on camera because of camera angles and they usually get even shorter extras to make them look normal height. When they meet their fans in real life though the magic disappears and they get friendzoned.

Just look at poor Jacob.

Attached: taylor lautner.jpg (1336x1764, 435K)

>5'8"
lel

You can confirm for the face of those 2 bitchs how toxic and miserable they are, when you see that kind of face you just want to be away of those kind of people, just look at their faces.

THIS BOARD IS SO FUCKING PATHETIC AGHHHHHH

>be 6'2 lanklet
>chicks in 'murica digged me because i'm tall
>be just average length in my own country

I see short dudes all the fucking time with pretty girlfriends and wives. Height matters but not as much as this forum would make you think. The guys who will really have trouble are guys under 5'6 or in that range, but I've known a few who still pulled off of confidence and social skills.

Attached: 1520035532186.png (1202x900, 924K)

Heres the thing,

seeing pictures of 5'7 Zac Effron and seeing real life Zac Effron are two different things

A bit like women sense a lack of presence irl.

That said, Zac would still slay because hes a handsome movie star but if he was with a more Chad movie star like hemsworth or chris evans he'd be seen as second best.

i too wonder

Attached: 1522339791235.png (974x1112, 869K)

>story time for Jow Forums

Stopped reading there

Cool cool

I get what your saying but imagine if Zac looked like that but was 6'2. It would be over

Hell every manlet would look better if they were standing next to a 6'2 version of themselves

Attached: gp_Mo_Ng7.jpg (358x479, 31K)

>manlet

Attached: 04f2e2e31196a1a678df5d92ae5a96ecd1ca472c0d855ad531ac458061832668.gif (200x150, 2.59M)

hahhhaahaha, gross

Attached: 1517177374800.gif (480x270, 1.48M)

I like you, user.

Mad ugly lanket detected

Lel

girl on left wants him regardless

>So your saying girls will fuck the tall UGLY and badly dressed llanklet instead of the buff facially aesthetic manlet that looks likea zac efron?

FACE generally trumps pretty much everyone else. A manlet with a handsome face will still be attractive. No one will be attractive just because they are tall, if they have an ugly face.

Girls will fuck a 2 feet midget if he looks like Zac Efron and is as famous as him

My wife used to have that demand. Then she met me

I used to have a demand for petite, tiny girls

Then I met her

Demands go out of the window when emotions take the driver's seat, user

ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT ME

If he wasn't famous and you hadn't seen him in movies you'd think he was a goofy looking faggot.

> Face/social skills>body>social status>height>dick size

Nah.
social status>>>Face/social skills>body>height>dick size

This pretty much

What would you seriously prefer if you could choose?

Being a lanklet but also a facelet
Or being a manlet but with an above average face?

Attached: D2MliG.jpg (275x350, 131K)

The reality is this:
Being short is unattractive in a man. Though some girls refuse to consider manlets as real men, most girls just see it as a regular, unattractive physical trait.
The manlet meme on Jow Forums is just that - a meme. However, there is at least some truth to it.

Being tall is irrefutably an advantage. All else being equal, a 6'2 guy is going to have a much easier time dating than a 5'4" guy. Period. That said, being tall isn't a silver bullet and being short isn't a death sentence. You can't change height anyway, so work with what you have.

>tfw I'm exactly 6' and a millimeter shorter would make me a King of Manlets

Attached: 1517964121158.gif (400x560, 1.5M)

youtube.com/watch?v=RPhqsunGPII

When will they learn?

Attached: manlettrumper.jpg (589x677, 57K)

There's hope yet my little dudes

Attached: manlet1.jpg (900x1328, 156K)

That video

Attached: laughing cheetah.jpg (450x450, 30K)

Hot

Attached: 1497360897452.png (318x321, 132K)

There was this m8 at college that I used to hang out with. The guy is a turbo manlet. And I'm not even that tall. I'm 5'10 while this guy is like half of a head shorte than I.
And still tho his game at getting girls was better than mine. Pretty much because he had more traits of a chad (blonde, green eyes, plays sports, social)

>guy so small he loses sexual market value
>girl so tall she loses sexual market value
>they settle for each other

"there is hope" lmao

The guy is slaying mad amazon pussy.
Respect.

If you niggas are gonna laugh at him at least have a gf first

What a stupid video and hipocrite, you laugh of him because being short is not a socially stigmatized thing like being a nigger or fat now but it should be, if not you wouldnt make this stupid video or would get a lot of negative answers, you are people are fucking retarded and brainwashed by standards, im 6'2.

t. manlet

Pic related is me. 5'8"
I have never once had trouble with women, even in the 'before pic' but I naturally picked girls as tall or shorter than myself to hit on. The rest I just treat like normal human beings (this is hard for a lot of guys for some reason).

I can chat up anyone and break the conversational ice very quickly/make people laugh. It is probably my best trait. I love shy people because I know how to get them to 'open up'. It helps being genuinely interested in others and their hobbies/lives.

Attached: Xform.jpg (2377x1172, 536K)

Do you take creatine?

Share rutine and diet pls

So if you shrunk Ryan Gosling down to 5'7, you would pass him over for some 6 foot yokel who dips? Get real.

Reminder

Attached: 301.png (2000x550, 133K)

There is. Their offspring will be somewhere in between.

There's a certain amount of arrogance in play here.

>woman can be freakishly tall (5'9") and nobody bats an eye but a guy under 5'7" is perceived as less masculine

No. Only supps I use are ON Protein powder (just because it tastes good in steel cut oats w/ a spoonful of peanut butter) and Vit D3 5000iu.

>very short girls seem stuck up on dating a super tall guy
I don't understand why people say this, smaller girls seem to mire me a lot more and I'm a 170cm tall manlet.
It doesn't even make sense really

Thats over 3 years dude so I wasn't just doing one thing. I will Give you a very generalized breakdown though. It probably isn't the most efficient or best way of doing things, just what I like to do.

>Buy shitty barbell and bench set.
205-145 cutting doing stronglifts (learning to lift) for ~7 months.

Stall for a couple months because I was afraid to get fat again.

>Buy better Barbell/Bench/Stand/Pullup&Dip stand
Start doing 5xFailure sets (aiming for 8-12 though) with the big compound lifts that stronglifts taught me. Added in chinups and dips and curls.
Start eating more, a lot more.

Hit 205 again after bulking for basically a year and a half, suddenly realize I got fat but have gained a lot of muscle.

Cut to 175-180 (middle pic, Feb this year)

>Join local gym, just happens to be a mecca for WINNING body building competitors in my area.
Eat maintenance+~200, machines available to me now, making good progress and not really getting fat.

For diet I eat a stupid amount of protein, mostly because I like meat and can afford it, like 250-300g. Fats stay around 70g/day. The rest is carbs.

When I cut I use Intermittent Fasting, not because it is magic like the ridiculous claims, but because it make controlling calorie intake much easier, that's it.

Congrats bro. You made it

I've actually been starting to feel like it lately, thank you. I'm 185 but end goal is 200 at about same BF level I'm at.
I started feeling like I made it several months ago when a sheriff randomly walked into my IT office, told me I look stacked and that I should join his arm wrestling team.

maybe it's cultural. I'm not from the common Jow Forums anons' countries. just stating my experience as a mid 20s guy who always had decent success with women

nah u can tell hes already worried about his hairline

There are so many manlet musicians and rappers, and they definitely pull

I've been buzzing my head since I was 12, the middle pic was me trying to have a hairstyle, hated it. Hairline is fine.