Virgin gf

So are people here still obsessed with getting a virgin GF? What do you guys think of women who have casual sex?

Attached: qt.jpg (800x533, 29K)

>What do you guys think of women who have casual sex?

It's not so much what I "think" about them as what the actual issues are.

Attached: marriageriskbynumberofpartners.jpg (385x400, 33K)

I don't fucking care if she's a virgin or not as long as she would love me.

im okay with girls having a sexual past as long as its relatively normal but my current gf was a virgin when i met her and its pretty nice to know im her first and only. i also plan on marrying her but not because of any obligation i feel as having taken her virginity, i just love her now

My was a virgin when I married her, we both were. Was comfy desu

I for one just want to lose my virginity to a virgin. I can't do that if I lose it to a non-virgin. I am aware that my first relationship wouldn't last, and would be willing to date non-virgins after I lose my virginity.

>Sluts don't want to date unsuccessful men, sluts won't even help a man pull himself together.
>Sluts label unsuccessful men "trash" "loser" "creepy" until they get money or have chad status. Just look at the "better yourself and you will get lucky" memes.
>The man is the primary resource holder, he has to pay child support and alimony.
>Man has to do all the work, alone, only to be put in a position to lose the work he put in.
The effort vs reward isn't there.

Virgins don't have experience. They also don't have psychological trauma, predatory behavior, resentment towards men (due to past experiences), there are numerous reasons why virgins are better.

Paraphrasing something I heard: "Would you rather get a dog from a shelter that may have been all fucked up in the head, with an unknown past, or go get a brand new puppy and raise it with good values."

Is this factual or is this a misrepresentation of different data by some christian organization?

Multiple studies, and they're all peer-reviewed.

women who have casual sex are usually not worth spending the time to get to know. It demonstrates a real lack of forethought and understanding of consequences.

The idea of casual sex and sleeping around sort of perplexes me. I struggle to even imagine hooking up with random people and shagging within a few hours without a committed relationship.

Attached: DSWLNiqUEAAG8_C.jpg (960x746, 161K)

even more issues actually

Attached: rrLe319[1].jpg (1223x1541, 331K)

I really dont care about their past as long as their committed to the relationship

It has it's pro's and con's, I've had non-virgin and virgin gfs

>Virgin gf
The thought that shes not really been with another man is nice
No worry about "who was better"
They tend to be more clingy because they themselves fear a breakup more than a non-virgin since this can all be new to them
sexually inexperienced so they don't really know what to do in bed. They don't actually enjoy the D at first, it just looks weird to them. It took a while for my Vgf to get used to seeing it and then a little longer more to willingly touch it. Additionally for her, the first time thing was hard since she had never actually attempted to penetrate herself. It really required a long buildup to slowly get her to not feel hypersensitive down there.
Doesn't even know what she likes sexually vs not likes
>Non-virgin
Has no issue breaking up
Is sexually experienced already so the sex can be pretty good. Don't have to teach anything, and usually already knows her likes and dislikes. Typically enjoys doing something dirty, doesn't feel insecure about it.
You will be compared to all the others that came before you (ha)
Can really be jaded about men or traumatized about some past experience

Really in my mind Virgins vs non-virgins is a give or take. If you want a gf that's going to be sexually pleasing gotta go for the non-virgin. A virgin is usually clueless on the matter. Personally I don't particularly care, it's more about whether the girl is a good match and will love me long time. Sexual stuff comes second.

As for girls who engage in casual sex, I basically view them the same as men who do, it's a dangerous choice that's going to end in an STD or pregnancy. I prefer intimacy with those whom I sleep with because I feel it makes the sex better.

The thing about data like this is it doesn't give the whole picture. Marriage rates have been falling for decades. These days education is the key determiner if a marriage will last or not. More ed = low div

if i wasnt a short hideous manlet i would be having casual sex with hot ass women until my penis fell off so i dont put any blame on hot women for doing the same.

Bump this b

I have given up on the idea of a virgin gf but I'm still looking for

Why get a virgin gf when you can BE the virgin gf?

Attached: smugwojak4v2.png (640x400, 32K)

I'd prefer a virgin girl, but meeting one that exceeds my basic standards is improbable. As long as she's clean and didn't sleep with several guys then I'm fine with it.

I don't blame them, but doesn't mean I like it.

>I'm female/trap look at me

>Virgins don't have psychological trauma
Lel. That is the most retarded thing I have ever read.

The latter. But incels are not smart enough to understand what is fact and what is fiction.

One study, not peer reviewed, and the graph is falsified anyway.

So much this. I don't give 2 shits about virginity. But given that I don't have the genes for a lot of casual sex, I don't want my partner to have a lot of it either.
(Totally fine with past sexual history if it was in a LTR.)

They are worthless as partners.

Virgins are not as fun as you would think, robots.

Can you explain this? Wondering what's wrong with the graph(s).

Check the source for starters. They provide zero data. And they refer to the Teachman study which actually doesn't have any data about number of partners or virginity before marriage. In other words it's made up.

False. Now run back to your gf that gets gangbanged behind your back while you get a handjob once per year on your birthday.

Why do you lie? You did not even attempt to check the sources.

I don't need a virgin, but I don't want someone into casual sex either

Its not about fun, its about not being compared to her past partners everytime she looks at you. You will never be as special to her as her first love, you will always be her second choice, her silver medal, her back up plan. If you know your value as a person your partner should too. Why sell yourself short?

>silver medal
At best. God forbid she's spent her bronze and you're somewhere beyond the men who get credited.

>What the issues are
The divorce picture is the only picture you guys ever use against it
Yes but I have a virgin gf
Morally I like it that way because hedonistic sex takes away from the ability for sex to be an act of love

>So are people here still obsessed with getting a virgin GF?

because men like virtue in general.

self destructive because you are wasting your precious fertile years on men who don't want to commit.

Personally I'd like to think of me and my partner as special someones, but it kind of loses its edge when the other person already seemed to have special someone, multiple times. It then seems to cheapen and devalue whatever relationship we'd have.

Certainly overidelistic portrayal of relationships, but I'd rather strive for the unrelistic possitives than being dragged by lowly reality.

Also if you say that previous partners could be just meaningless sex for her and only with me she'd have a special connection and that sex doesn't have to enter the equation at all, then I'd have to potentially agree, though the likelyhood of that person being someone special to me would be drastically lower than otherwise,

It's probably factual, but people here seem to think it's a causation instead of a correlation.

I think virgin brides are less likely to divorce simply because they have only known 1 person, so even when it's shit they think he is still better than nothing. Whereas most others already understand after meeting multiple partner that if things are not working out, it's fine to break up rather than forced it.

From the statement it may seem like virgins are still better since they still stick with it even if things go bad, and sounds like a good value, but in reality it's just people that kept living together in a loveless marriage because divorce is an alien subject to them. Came from a christian family that both my parents were each other first, they haven't sleep in the same room together since I was 14.

A better index would probably be a happiness chart for comparison since it shows a more accurate situation of marriage over simple virgin-divorce rates.

>they haven't sleep in the same room together since I was 14.
Iktfb. My parents haven't slept in the same room since I was born. My mom doesn't see my dad in a romantic way yet because of religion they won't break it off.

Pretty sad.

As for the virgin thing: I would definitely not care if a girl has had a bf or two before me, but if she has had casual sex even once, or if she's a serial dater, that's a dealbreaker for me. That just tells me that she sees sex as a cheap thing to be had with anyone, and that does not sit well with me.

Never really bought into the idea of a virgin gf.
I mean I would have prefered for my gf to not be too experienced, because with being a virgin myself I didn't think it could work.

Met an experienced girl at 28 years of age. We had a lot of chemistry. Didn't mind me being a virgin at all. Didn't take long at all for the sex to be satisfying for both of us. We're both very happy together.

Virginity is a spook.

Attached: 1480012901670.gif (273x322, 1.14M)

No it isn't.

Also how old was she?

23, now 24.
Not original?

In context the transition between virgin->slut, many girls get psychological traumas. Singling it out? yeah many people can experience trauma from misfortune, watching someone die, being in a car accident etc sorry if you read it that way.

That's hot and weird at the same time. I hope she's a petite aryan and you destroy her every night.

>That's hot and weird at the same time.
Why?
>I hope she's a petite aryan and you destroy her every night.
No, a high-libido fatty with a cute face.
Just the way I like it.

Ehhh casual sex is a bit of a flag to me, tells me they might not be interested in a real relationship. I'd be really wary. But if they'd just been in previous relationships and had sex then I dont care

>Why?
I'm looking at it from my perspective. I'm 26 kv and I can't imagine a girl being attracted to me. The idea of a 23 year old girl wanting to let me fuck her is almost bizarre. You're fucking a 23 year old at 27/28, that's pretty hot but something I can not imagine for myself.

>No, a high-libido fatty with a cute face.
Aaand, there we go. Well, at least you like it.

>self destructive because you are wasting your precious fertile years on men who don't want to commit.
What if a girl sleeps with a different man every month from ages 16-22 and then marries? She's still super fertile and can pump out kids like mad, but she's had dozens of different men inside her. Would that bother you?

That would bother me to be frank, it shows that she has commitment issues or bad mate selection decision hence it is not worth committing for, a fuck n chuck is about the best I can do.

>It demonstrates a real lack of forethought
>assuming this doesn't already describe (non-promiscuous) women.

Statistically women are stupid and lazy, and only care about having their urges/desires (physical and psychological) satisfied moreso than men. Men have testosterone which constantly pushes them toward improvements (e.g. inventions, innovations, explorations, education, etc.) that benefit society at large.

It's also probably because women have spent thousands of years evolving to be the recipients of men's labors and efforts. Women don't have to do shit because they're the selectors, not the ones who need to impress the opposite gender. Men need pussy; women don't NEED dick.

Seems like your message was pretty clear, not sure how that guy could have read it any differently. I see it the same way. Maybe not as a trauma resulting from sex, but rather a shift in perspective once sex is had outside of the context of "love" or "intimacy". A woman who can take a man inside her without loving him, and him loving her, is a woman I do not trust (romantically). For her, at that moment, sex has become something disconnected from any kind of significant intimacy and I don't think she can reconnect those things ever again.

Where do I aquire a virgin gf my age?
>inb4 3rd world

>So are people here still obsessed with getting a virgin GF?
I just want one who is as experienced as I am, and that would require her to be a virgin.
They are free to do it, but they lose all value to me.

If you're older than 18 then that's not gonna happen unless you start serial dating and asking every date if she's a virgin or not. Sorry hombre, you're out of luck.

>unless you start serial dating and asking every date if she's a virgin or not.
So there's a chance?
How would I go about asking this without seeming like an autistic creep?

No clue. Maybe set yourself up as a strictly religious guy? That way your question will at least sound like it's coming from a religious place, rather than a dislike for promiscuous women.

I can't think of anything more. Godspeed.

Thanks user
I've unironically been thinking of getting back into my religion, both because I'm sick of over sexualized society and because of the virgin gf thing
Should I try to meet a church qt? The more uptight about sex the better

Honestly as long as they're clean and loyal I don't give a fuck how many they've had in the past.

You know if they fucked a lot of guys they aren't clean

What if they are, and can prove it?

If you're fine with it then go for it
But usually former sluts aren't very clean is all I'm saying

I get what you're saying, but what if they got tested and they're clean? Would you be ok with it then?

For me personally? I'm kind of in the mindset of virgin or bust
I didn't realize by "clean" you meant no STDs, but your mindset does make some sense
What I meant by clean is that thousand cock stare

Only an insecure man would want a virgin. You feel so inferior that you think a girl that likes you is going to compare and contrast you to other partners. Not everyone lives in the past, not everything is a competition that is measurable. Try living in the moment for once. I do not care at all about her past as long as the number isn't like 15+

>I do not care at all about her past as long as the number isn't like 15+
So by the age of 14 or 15? All women are whores user, and they start fucking and sucking their way around school by the time they are 11/12.

cool, I'm a man-whore

>only an insecure man would want a virgin
>but a girl shouldn't fuck any more men than this
I think you're afraid you can't attract a virgin

considering i don't date teenage girls still in high school, no.

I don't know man. I'm a virgin myself, and I have absolutely no experience with girls. I've actually completely given up on the idea of romance and am probably gonna live my life as a degenerate once I get out of this rut.

As for religion, this is my philosophy: if a girl is sexually conservative just because of religion, then I'm not touching it. I don't like the idea of a girl who doesn't fuck other men because she's afraid of god/the community. I'd rather be with an atheist girl who stays a virgin because of her own ideals about romance. At least you know she's not gonna get gangbanged the minute she stops believing in YHWH.

Also there's the problem of slutty religious girls who put on the facade of virginity despite not actually being one. They do it to appease their religious family and friends, and to convince themselves that they are goodgirls(tm) in the eyes of god, all the while they're filthy little sluts behind closed doors. These are even worse than regular sluts because they're dead set on looking innocent while possibly fucking absolutely degenerate guys when no one's watching. You'll never figure out what they really are when they're in that deceptive state of mind. You might be with a girl like that for 5 years before she slips up about some guy's cock she sucked.

So I would definitely not go after "church qt"s simply because you think they're chaste. Women are women, no matter what holy power is looming over them.

I understand that you're tired of this oversexualized society, and I used to think like that too. But you know where it got me? It got me to being a jaded incel in my mid-20s, never even kissed a girl and I can barely talk to one. These days I'm dead set on becoming a degenerate and fucking as much young poontang as I can before I become too old. At least I'll get to enjoy the legs that these girls like to show off so much in their booty shorts and sexy dresses.

Now if I can just muster the balls to talk to a girl...

>they start fucking and sucking their way around school by the time they are 11/12.
What the fuck kind of drugs are you on, I know r9k delusionmancy is a strong collective magic but this is just fucking excessive

Oh yeah I definitely understand what you're saying now. People generally mean STD-free when they say "clean".

Not Christian, someone post the full chart set.
But it is obvious if you think about it. You lose the snooty to pair bond after a few partners, and of course if you had the vaule system of easy sex, you are going to have the vaule system more lie,lay to divorce

You're overthinking sex, you're letting your brain literally troll you out of pussy. Just find a girl you like being around and enjoy her body, that's all it is. Stop thinking so much.

I live in Norway, the sluttiest country of them all. And even when I was that age, like 16 years ago, the girls were already fucking their way through the classes.

I fucked a 19 year old this year, I'm 24. She's been with enough guys to fill a minibus but I don't really give a shit. If anything she's mad good at dicksucking. She also didn't give a shit about me being a virgin and had patience and all.

I'm not overthinking sex, I'm overthinking the "intimacy" part that people seem to arbitrarily add/subtract. That's why I've decided to forego intimacy as a whole: I can never be in a real relationship in this world. I can only have NSA sex, because that's the only sex that seems to be on people's minds these days.

So I WILL eventually seek out girls, and I WILL eventually get some boosy, but I will never ever take a relationship seriously.

If it didn't work out with the previous boyfriend, chances are it won't with me. Worse yet if it was more than one.

And if at any time it wasn't a boyfriend she laid out with, she's worthless.

Attached: fnv vulpes inculta.jpg (800x571, 167K)

>all guys are the same as you so if she didnt make something work with one of them she wont with anyone
UwU

>But it is obvious if you think about it
Not really, since all of those women were virgins at some point but didnt stay with the first man forever.

What does UWU stand for?

>she's your number one
>you're her number 85

>it wasnt her fault
>it was the guys fault
you can claim that if she had like 1 or 2 relationships in the past
but when the numbers start piling up it's hard to believe that she had no hand in any of the breakups

If the guy was at fault, she chose poorly. If the guy wasn't at fault, her personality is bad.
If there were repeated errors, she chooses badly and/or has increasinly horrible personality. The more men, the worst she is in either aspect.

I'm 26 years old and live in a major city. I've fucked over 150 women, dated 7 (2 long term). Current gf was a virgin when we started dating. I will say that there isn't a huge difference between the two beyond normal personality differences, not as much as everyone spergs about.