I deserve welfare for having Aspergers

Attached: flyswatter.jpg (657x527, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

autism.org.uk/about/what-is/myths-facts-stats.aspx
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

start getting it then

hahaha no you don't
original

Attached: ass burgers.jpg (480x360, 30K)

No one deserve anything you huge faggot

>Not wanting to leech off of society that dooms us
Normie please leave frogposting cuck

Attached: 6f4.png (960x720, 568K)

frogposters should be hanged

Attached: 1.jpg (620x431, 25K)

>t. Frogposting nigger

Then get a diagnosis and apply for retardbux

That's not what welfare is for.

But, if you can go through the process for the pittance that you'll get, then do it. If you do get in, though, I'd say you'd be out of it within a year or two. There's just too much bullshit around these government programs.

Leeches like you are leading to its doom.

Attached: quote-tolerance-and-apathy-are-the-last-virtues-of-a-dying-society-aristotle-81-63-47.jpg (850x400, 38K)

Unironically yes. Society bullied me for years for being different to everyone else, now that I'm incapable of working they expect me to just get over it, get a job and pay taxes? They can get fucked.

Same. My peers bullied me into being no functional and these fuck heads want me to care about their society I was excluded from? They can get bent.

>it dooms us
>we should care about its doom
???

In some countries its easier to get NEETbux if you've got aspergers. Then again thinking that having aspergers makes you unable to be a functioning member of society is fucking retarded. It just takes a little more work

t: aspie

Yeah the rampant degeneracy and inevitable collapse of society is totally 100% blamable on welfare queens.

Idiot...

Attached: 1517699641983.jpg (453x522, 31K)

i'm getting neetbux soon for virtually nothing, how does that make you feel?

Attached: 1520533906247.jpg (409x409, 24K)

autism.org.uk/about/what-is/myths-facts-stats.aspx

>dude just work harder lmao

Are you non white, like darker than a paper bag?

nah i'm the palest man i know. getting ODSP

Attached: 1521080190296.jpg (409x409, 26K)

you think they give a shit that you dont care

grow up faggot, get off your pc and get a job worthless shithead, youre not edgy for being a lonely faggot

I don't care if I'm not edgy. I'm still doing what I want. Your meme insults don't stop me.

you can most definitely get disability if you show them the extent of your autism scream something about you saved the planet and they're lucky if you don't go to washington with this

Oh, look at this butthurt mad lowend wagecuck.

I'd rather leech off the public who decided to reject me.

No one on Jow Forums uses the word "normie", except for baiting. Faggot is a perfectly acceptable word. Only a retarded Redditor would be too much of a pussy and say "normie" instead.

The original word was normalfag

i am on welfare for having aspergers

the public is too big to reject you in its entirety, you are the one who's rejecting it by distancing yourself from it and hiding in fear of new experiences