I will shut down Jow Forums by the end of this year

I will send an email to Gook Moot for an access request. If he doesn't respond then he'll be in violation of the new GDPR policy. I will officially be allowed to send a complaint to the EU and Jow Forums can get fined millions of euros

Attached: Mac daddy.jpg (364x366, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theverge.com/2018/5/25/17393766/facebook-google-gdpr-lawsuit-max-schrems-europe
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Doing god's work user, get us out of here!

stunning and brave user-kuneru

Attached: 1525594396184.png (410x119, 66K)

don't forget to send your username in the complaint

Hans doing gods work.

>Jow Forums collects and stores user information for postings. Once a post is pruned or deleted, it is removed from our web server. We value the privacy of our users, and will not make private information such as IP addresses available to others, except to comply with court orders or to cooperate with law enforcement agencies when appropriate.

My ip address is all that's needed.

Hirohito can't read English, so it's not his fault that he doesn't reply to you.

No excuse. The EU will still fine him

good luck, Jow Forums is behind seven proxies

n00bz, what happened to moots secret double triple internal assraped furrysticker proxy??? bring back the 0ld forshan.

zniszcze kurahen

As long as Mac Demarco exists I don't give a fuck about your shit

>Accses request
You wot m8? Trying to be a mod, eh? Fucking cunt what if Hiro doesn't live in EU

the new GDPR policy applies to any website that European citizens have access to

Jow Forums is a US based site and can't be sued by the EU.
You have no power here.

Attached: Stupid.jpg (361x446, 28K)

>this delusion
Enjoy this site while you can
theverge.com/2018/5/25/17393766/facebook-google-gdpr-lawsuit-max-schrems-europe

Attached: 1491248201229.jpg (480x480, 20K)

Or Hirohito will just make Jow Forums inaccessible to europoors. problem solved.

Looks like they're gonna lose, since they're American companies.
Same with you if you try.
Talk about delusional.

Attached: IMG_1098.gif (332x332, 1.53M)

Hiro doesn't give a shit, he's already been sued several times about 2ch and he just didn't show up to court. Nothing happened.

Attached: 1413905640632.jpg (259x567, 60K)

Could a lawfag explain to be how EU can go around slapping fines on companies/websites with no assets inside the EU just because someone from an EU country used their website?

>with no assets inside the EU
these companies collect data from everyone anywhere, consent not needed. facebook for example has "shadow profiles" of people who aren't even registered there.
this is the nature of these "companies". they should just close down the cia and nsa and let private companies handle it all.

>"shadow profiles" of people who aren't even registered there
That sounds like some dystopian shit right here. So you don't even need a kikebook account for them to jew you out.

You didn't answer my question. You just started saying things that every non-brainlet already knew before GDPR hit the news.

>online store operates entirely from american soil (servers are physically in america, company is in america, all the products are stored and produced in america etc.)
>EU thinks that they don't manage their customer information well enough
>EU slaps them a large fine just because people from EU used the online store
Why is EU allowed to dictate what american companies are and aren't allowed to do and how are the fines valid?

>thinking a lawsuit involving kikebook revealing user info will go through
you got another thing coming, Yuropoor. Facebook would protect Stormfront if it's ass depended on it.

Thats retarded and a lie.
Kill yourself

God bless you user! You are a saint

Based europe making the internet great again

now nuke the american south

Attached: 307.jpg (788x685, 72K)

big companies like google and facebook have headquarters for their European operations in Europe as well as a reputation to keep up.

Something like Jow Forums can probably just laugh it off though, its not like any personal information other than your ip address and whatever you've posted yourself gets stored and even those are only short term.

a) nobody said anything about the lawsuits and fines being "valid" the EU just wants to show off some muscle, whether it goes through or not is another matter
b) they have assets in the EU because the store the data of EU users in their EU branch headquarters and must therefore adhere to EU law because they are in the EU
c) the greater point of my post was to say that these huge ass data companies are much more than just an online store or something and that they hide behind their technically civilian facade to mess with all kinds of non-civilian business that makes them a target for big pushes like this
d) I appreciate your position that all US companies should be able to do whatever they want because they are just companies on paper and nobody is ever allowed to step on their toes, especially not those darn Yuropoors

Attached: 1525594396181.png (640x640, 11K)

Can someone explain what GDPR is :-(

Attached: IMG_5845.jpg (400x400, 37K)

tl;dr EU wants companies who collect and store data of EU users inside their EU branch offices to adhere to new EU data security standards
facebook and google say they already meet the standards
everyone sues everyone
results pending

It's the German Democratic People's Republic that was recently formed by annexing nearby territories. International leaders have condemned the move.

Attached: tomclancy endenwarren.png (438x391, 271K)

GDPR was written to be very vague and hard to follow to the letter just so EU could go around slapping big companies with fines

Please do it. This website is shit and always has been.