He hasn't found a qt, super nice, shy, anime and vidya loving trap gf (male) yet who will love you unconditionally

>he hasn't found a qt, super nice, shy, anime and vidya loving trap gf (male) yet who will love you unconditionally
What are you doing Jow Forums? You are choosing to be an incel by ignoring the traps. They just want love, they don't waste your money, and they are super nice people in most cases. Dont you want a partner that you can play vidya and watch anime with forever while cuddling under a warm blanket?

Attached: 1525743223015.jpg (362x346, 38K)

As a male, I too want love. But only from a biological female. Sorry my dudes, but only a real certified woman can sooth this aching soul.

because the only ones that want to date real women are gross and annoying trannies

I haven't seen a trap in my life.
(or perhaps they are just traps)

It ain't going to happen user. Women can't love. It was a concept created by men during the middle ages. The only purest form of love is between a man and a trap

men have no intuition and intuition is vital to feeling emotions like love

This is why I don't believe in love. It's clearly just lust dressed up to be more socially appropriate, no matter what normalfags say.

I can still find an autistic female capable of love, they got manly brains.
I want an autistic female to bear my children and love me forever and I love her forever.

Shill thread; sage and report

>men have no intuition
Do you know what intuition even means lad? Could you be low IQ?

Traps are probably more thought after and rare than females so it would be even harder.

Why not just find a trap and get a surrogate? You can cancel out your bad genes by hand selecting a biological female with high quality genes who will act as the surrogate. Dating an autistic woman will literally kill your genetic line, and you'll end up with a bunch of incels

A man cannot bear my children user. The sacred bond of love is supposed to be between a male and female. I'm not gay, so while I may be able to love a man like a brother, I cannot love him as I would love a female.
It's not lust, I want my other half. The female who will be the mother of my children, one who I can care for and she for I.
Maybe it's idealistic but I don't want a female for sex, I want a female to express my love and undying devotion upon. For our mere existence to benefit one another and raise ourselves to the best we can be.

>trap
Yeah I'll pass, thanks. Absolutely disgusting. I'd rather not put my rod in a stinky man ass. I'm talking to a pure qt virgin girl anyway.

Are traps the same browsers of /lgbt/ who only want chad and label any guy less as a "chaser"(which is their word for beta or something).

I could ask you the same thing, but the question would be wasted on your linear and hyper-rational thinking abilities

That's absurd. I would never do that. Besides, autism is the future. I'll just be bringing in the next line of superhumans, the next step of evolution if you will.

I've seen one
His face was riddled with acne
It was disgusting

I'm not OP or encouraging trap fucking. I'm just saying love is a bullshit concept. You're literally just lusting for a woman to impregnate to continue your genetic line, like an animal. Nothing wrong with that, but I just don't like how people lie about what it really is.

>Tfw traps are even less faithful than woman

Attached: 1521936131131s.jpg (124x91, 2K)

Whatever you say, if you think love is an illusion then you'll live a sad lonely life. A self fulfilling prophecy. You cannot find what you do not seek.

It was created by a bunch of scholars you moron. Humans have existed for about 2 million years, but the concept of love you are referring to was created in like the 15th century. It's a farce. A ruse. Accept that fact. You can surely emulate those concepts if you want, but just no that there is nothing human about them

How sad. Truly the words of a hopeless fellow.

Words of a fool. You'll get to old age, realizing it was all a lie. Happiness can always be found in accepting reality.

That's not true! Traps are way more faithful than women. I bet if I went broke right now, my trap gf would stick by me, but I guarantee you a gf (female) would dump your ass in that scenario

Gay men are never loyal, they will fuck anything that lets them. Your crossdressing bf is fucking lots of men and has aids.

Another trap thread. FUCK OFF I WON'T FALL FOR IT FAGGOT
TRAPS ARE GAY, YOU BIG BIG BIG GAY

Eh?
I'm pretty sure you don't like them just because someone said so.

>TRAPS ARE GAY
Is it gay to find a partner who shares all your interests and loves you unconditionally? Checkmate incel

Attached: 1523829813851.jpg (170x179, 7K)

dudududududwdwdududu DUDUDUDhdudHdududu dudu duuuuuud

Attached: 1527353454188.png (625x773, 143K)

>t. afraid of his sexuality