Why arent u squatting 3 pl8 yet?

why arent u squatting 3 pl8 yet?

Attached: 29717979_240271799867638_1134087171070754816_n.jpg (720x720, 106K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iTGsR7T11fg
youtube.com/watch?v=nLVJTBZtiuw
strongerbyscience.com/the-belt-bible/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why isn't she? A picture of her wearing more gear than a Navy SEAL while hunched under a racked bar doesn't say much.

I like my knees and my back in working condition, thanks

This roastie is wearing more gear than clothes

I cant even squat 1pl8 and ive been going to the gym for a year, i think i have broken legs

nice cope

before i used to have excuses like too inflexible
but recently i rolled my ankle 1.5 months ago any my ankle mobility still fucked

I'm trying but I'm not making enough progress, probably not eating enough.
I also don't use any special equipment (shoes, straps, belt)

I can and do it without ever using belt or wraps

Squatting is a compete meme. Will just get you injured. Stick to leg press and lunges.

>leg press safer than squatting

Attached: 1519003689213.jpg (480x640, 59K)

youtube.com/watch?v=iTGsR7T11fg

I am.

>clearly an automated leg press
>still gets used as an argument against manual leg press

>implying leg press won't get you injured

I am fag

I'm almost hitting lmao1pl8 and it feels heavy as fuck.

But I just reached it, yesterday. I reached lmao1pl8!!!1 OHP already, and will probably reach lmao4pl8!! deadlift next week. Bench seems to be a problem though; it is stuck at 85x5, which gives me a 1RM of 99 kg according to most calculators. I can't bench for shit.

>low bar
>'squat'

youtube.com/watch?v=nLVJTBZtiuw

spbp

I am for 3x5.

>0:44
fauuurkkkkk

I can squat 3pl8 for 15+ beltless tho

Attached: 1517260778347.png (720x672, 401K)

315 back squat is high school tier, have some self respect

at least aim for a 315 front squat or 405 back squat

try eating more

Cope, 3pl8 is literally nothing.

>tfw you hear the champions league music for the best squats and baby eatting music for the poopy squats

Attached: 4e0325af-260e-4a2c-828a-6ea4af3fe034.gif (298x198, 859K)

Fucking pathetic, should be ashamed of yourselves

Attached: klokov.jpg (1920x1080, 139K)

Ive got better things to do then load my spin and squat down with an unnatural amount of weight because Im a member of a weak gender and cant do heaves and bench press.

>squatting is for girls

what is with all the fags recently? is it already summer?

I can squat 3 plates on the smith, does that count?

>the amount of cope in this thread

Attached: laughing whores.jpg (500x400, 82K)

sauce

Whoever is using the squat rack next to her brought their entire kitchen to the gym?

Because I only go up 5lbs/workout and only squat for weight once a week. Feels fucking slow but I don't want to switch to 10/workout, fail, then psyche myself out and have to start all over

Attached: 1522624495566.png (361x370, 112K)

Because I'm new and have only been doing that exercise for 3 weeks.

based.

Because my hips and elbows tell me not to squat every time I try it.

>can do atg with perfect form easy
>next day
>everything is welded solid
>cant bench for a week

Attached: wake me up.png (270x270, 156K)

that's like impossible if you're a man. Eat more and/or go to the gym more consistently.

I'm the same. Tried everything.

>Smashing your lumbar into an often unpadded chair at a 45 degree angle is safer

You are me.
I've been able to 1 OHP, 3 squat, and 4 dead lift for reps, for a while now. But bench seems to be the point where everyone struggles the most.

Yes
Hope you remembered to cut this year, user. We don't want a repeat of last year...

Attached: 1503315816540.jpg (628x442, 48K)

My back form is awful and if I tried squatting seriously right now I'd just go to snap city

All you haters about the gear, I need the same for my sets of three at 3 and a half plates. No oly shoes though.
Might not be the best numbers but I can planche, front and back lever, flag, and do muscle ups into handstand pushups for reps.

>OP thinks 3 plates is heavy

I'm still at 2 pl8s, I'll get there in a month

hurt my knees squatting 2.75 plates, on my way to the doctor on tuesday to see the damage

it's a shame, i was getting so close to 3. My legs were finally growing

>tfw only squat 2pl8 for reps
>tfw legs already look like this

im scared what 3pl8 will do to me

Attached: leggies.png (1328x748, 2M)

Those cats look like soyboys

Tfw l am

Attached: 1CE2AA35-3F3F-44FC-8974-B3502A3C93A1.jpg (640x640, 32K)

streeeeeettchh

Because I like to use proper form.

>ktf
My quads on 135kg for reps

Attached: 20180420_165722.jpg (1300x1638, 906K)

I am
still don't feel stronk enough though.

Attached: 1515863810460.jpg (900x900, 82K)

Same here. I look like a cyclist at 2pl8. I can't deal with my legs getting any bigger. Interestingly, my legs got bigger at 2pl8 with proper form than at 3pl8 with shitty muscle control.

>automated press
what the fuck are you rambling about?

This. Body-weight squats just fit my goals way more (mainly mobility and general well-beingness)

>that initial butt wink and knee bowing on most of those olympic squats

Twice in the last month i've had to save someone on a leg day lifting too much on a leg press.

The most dangerous piece of kit in the gym.

Can't seem to fix it. When i do running my legs give out well before im out of breath, and cycling is hard too. I don't know whats wrong with me, my legs are large enough, i look like i work out my legs, in fact i do, but they're just weak as shit and i have no idea why.

Fuck even stairs get difficult on my thighs.

you have literal stick legs and reverse body dysphoria

slightly above stick legs

Attached: P_20180407_223402_1.jpg (1439x2304, 597K)

I really, really hope that's some weird camera angle

>buying knee sleeves when you 5 rm 2 plates

lmao

Because I'm weak. But I'm working hard on fixing that so hopefully be able to do so sooner than later.

are you a midget?

Not him, but I use knee wraps and a belt for anything over 275. Might as well, even if I'm not maxing out anything that feels kinda heavy is enough to cause weird swelling in my knees.

how does a belt help with your knees?

>Slightly above stick legs
2 pairs of trousers and 1 pair of shorts destroyed, stretch marks and all pants are either too tight or too long

A little meat and a lot of trouble, still love it though

No matter what your stats are everyone on this board acts like they're baby tier despite that survey showing most of Jow Forums can't squat 3pl8.

I've got 355 for 5 as a workable, non maxing out set and people here act like I'm doing zumba

You sound fat as shit. Lose weight.

5'9 and a bit. so yeah :^)

embrace being
>that guy who wears shorts all the time

Cope. A belt and knee sleeves aren't shit you moron...

Probably helps him not fold forward and shift the weight around like a retard

family history of bad knees u meanie

How do I know when to use a belt on my squat? I feel like I brace and pack my core tightly but I'm wondering if I can make it to 3pl8 with using a belt.

>using the fact 99% of Jow Forums are Jow Forums crossposters for your mediocrity

what do you want, yes men who suck your dick all day?

maybe if i was tyrion lannister like u my legs wouldnt look like sticks

>lanklet life

Attached: thisposter.jpg (1920x1080, 149K)

Just use one. Jow Forums likes to get autistic about LMAO BELT FOR ANYTHING UNDER 6PL8??? NGMI but if it helps you then just go for it.

Because I have hip and knee osteoarthritis and i've been stuck at 275 for a year now

you can but theres literally no reason to. I squat 5pl8+ and I got my belt at 2pl8. its a tool, who gives a fuck if some dyels chat shit

> literally no reason to.
>and I got my belt at 2pl8

did you mean no reason NOT to?

strongerbyscience.com/the-belt-bible/
Just read this and never listen to Jow Forums again.

idk what I meant. Im trying to say get a belt if you want. you can go far without one, so you shouldnt feel you need it, but you cant have one because of faggots on Jow Forums bullying you either

shouldnt feel like you cant have one ****

what if I already hurt my knees squatting so i'm probably a dumbass who needs stuff like that anyway?

you should get sleeves from day one even if you squat the bar

belt isn't gonna fix your form. Depends on why you hurt your knee. Did you try and lift too much, too soon? were you not warming up? does your squat form need work? Belts are a great tool but it's not gonna fix whatever underlying problem you have.

I have been for almost a year now

I'm not sure what I did, I think I was accidentally lifting with the balls of my feet so my weight shifted too far forward.

>tfw stuck on 355 squat

Has this board always been this weak and pathetic? The cope in this thread is fucking staggering

I'm sort of scared to up weight on squats. I go at my own speed. Not mad at anyone else or anything tho.
>tfw squatting 180 lol

Here I'll give you one since you obviously need it. Hope you meet your quota :)

I came to this realization a year ago. This place is just for some occasional laughs. Any advice here is garbage because no one actually lifts.

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

is it bad, Jow Forums? :(

Attached: ass gainz.jpg (1458x1094, 341K)

There's good advice once in a while, just gotta filter through a ton of memey bullshit. Kinda hard for people that are clueless though.

I just hit 200lb on bench but my squat is stuck at 1pl8 for 5, how fucked am I. My dead is probably 3pl8