Why do normies say that meat and eggs are bad for you

Why do normies say that meat and eggs are bad for you

Attached: D55CF446-C231-4FB0-9C9A-9BDC25462FD2.jpg (579x1024, 88K)

>cooking the steak and eggs simultaneously
Cooking time is a thing, cooklet

What if I add the eggs after the steak, so they both finish at the same time and the eggs absorb all the fat from the steak?

Because (((someone))) told them it was.

That should work.

Dietary advice from the 80s.

Eating is bad for you dumbshit

but eggs take longer to cook than steak

Didn't know there was a brainlet in this thread.

Think he means take the steak out then cook it in the same pan.

the answer belongs to /x/

People still think fat, salt, and cholesterol are what make you fat and die. Its ghe result of sugar industry propoganda combined with asshole doctors that dont know shit about healthy eating.

6,000,000% this

normies are retarded and believe whatever bullshit ((science)) tells them to

the idea that fat is bad came from sugar/soda industries paying off researchers as well as cold war soviet propaganda designed to destroy american nutrition

Cook the meat first, and then cook the eggs in the grease from the meat.
That's the true patrician way to cook any kind of meat with eggs.

>cook steak to almost medium rare
>add eggs
Fucking brainlet probably can't even boil an egg

>cook anything in the grease from the meat
FTFY

because they are. people saying they arent are faggots whove latched on to the fringe scientist joe rogan has on his podcast to fuel his keto echo chamber

people who are pro meat are the same as redditors who go on about "le bacon XDDDD" because they have unironic toxic masculinity

Attached: 1519302607945.jpg (1013x773, 179K)

How fucking retarded are you? How is the animal agriculture industry bigger then the fucking vegan industry?

Blames Jews while at the same time spreads their propaganda lol

This. I live in a country where about 40% of the population has a fenotype which increases the cholesterol delivery into the bloodstream, and around 6% carry the stronger fenotype which increases the overall cholesterol gain from food.

So that they can continue with the truly harmful addicting shit (Fast carbs, sugar) and feel good because "atleast I dont eat much red meat". "Mercury in tuna", "Chemicals sprayed on veggies" and similar shit isnt doing even 0.1% of the damage that fast carbs and sugar does in society, yet it's memed out of proportion because dealing with the actual problem is hard.

I've had family members voicing their concern over protein powder while we were having mac and cheese, 250 lbs sister sitting right next to me nodding in agreement.

Guaranteed replies

haha I too watch the marvellous joe rogan podcast my brother! XD I cant believe scientist are so delusional!! the scientism religion will truely be the downfall of western society damn libtards XDD!!!

What. How is anything I said against science, every scientist and dietitian agrees that sugar and fast carbs is the main problem. The lobbying, weak-ass politics and media just portrays it otherwise.

normies don't know shit.

Attached: 1520265765413.png (957x959, 531K)

both are equally as bad. youre downplaying one because you like it. youre a hypocrite

meant for

Attached: IMG-4b77e54673efa6c7a4c90f2bd7c36756-V-1.jpg (2343x2134, 732K)

do you want to look like a normie?
if so, follow the normie diet!

But that's just plain wrong. Obesity is by far the greatest cause of disease, and it is directly caused by fast carbs and sugar. Perhaps if you were to ignore the fact that people consuming sugar and carbs get fat as fuck, then red meat would be comparable in terms of risk.

>muh cholesterol
>muh fat
The only real issue is a lack of fiber. Throw some veggies in and there's no problem

why are you even wasting your time arguing with vegancucks about health?
the only argument they have is their sense of morality

Normies also think pro athletes don't roid

Basically, they're fucking sheep and I don't care what they say

Rice makes you fat

This triggers the newfags

You better have a lid ready to cover the pan to cook the top of those eggs. Better not be one of those cooklets who pretends to enjoy eating the cum on the top because they lack the cooking skills.

Or you could even spoon some of that steak grease on the top of the eggs to cook them as well.

Bacon isn’t the same, it’s processed and carcinogenic unlike raw grass fed meats.

> fenotype

Ok.

> lid
Is your wrist not flexible enough to work a spatula?

>desperately hoping that calling them normies will invalidate their opinion

Lol what?

Keto is the normie diet, everyone is doing it, especially middle-aged women.

hilarious

he has three eggs on the pan as well as a piece of steak. It is a million times more convenient to just cover it, brainlet.

>it’s processed
senpai, cutting meat makes it processed.

What is that a portion for ants

Good bait, very nice

>falling for the calorie jew
>believing you need to eat food to make gains

because they are bad for you.
enjoy having a heart attack eating like that.
If they werent then people who only ate those things would be fine. and they're not.

>fenotype

t.

Attached: 1524159036210.png (472x654, 85K)

>What is moderation

Being fat gives you heart attacks
If you are a hamplanet who eats carbs all day every day you will die too

>the moderation meme
try killing yourself in moderation, i heard it's good for you

Clearly not what he said though

Adding some vegetables wont kill you. Fry an onion with some kale, throw garlic in there, add sundried tomatoes etc. Baby spinach goes with literally everything too

Perfectly cooked chicken tho my man

not many vitamins, long term correlations with bowel cancer and heart disease

Make it spicy, user

It's an excuse to neglect home-cooked foods in favor of meals you can drink, meals in a can, meals in a box, &c.
They just want to feel good about themselves.