Advice pls

155lbs cutting and this is STILL my bodyfat% do I keep going or is it just a waste of time, I don't even have visible abs unless I pull down the fat.

I want abs but not if i have to be 130lbs to get them.

Attached: Snapchat-635095842.jpg (1920x1080, 429K)

Attached: Snapchat-1945195800.jpg (1080x1920, 318K)

it's easy, just don't spike your insulin.

t. I read a livestrong article on insulin and now I think I know what I'm talking about

post butt

wtf are you exactly doing at the gym? there's no point in cutting with no muscle. even at the top of a bulk you should be able to see your insertions enough to know that they'll be visible post-cut

Also, how do i not spike it pretty sure its 2 late

So just eat fat and 0 protein and 0 carbs

Sounds like a good idea!

Fat as shit. You’re supposed to lift while bulking LOL

155 lbs, still fat
>manlets, when will they learn?

I'm act 5ft 10 :(

try putting on some muscle you fucking retard

OP, are you implying that 5'10 isn't still in manlet territory? Smh

I want 2 look brad Pitt mode not von mogger

Queen of manlets

you're so fucking dumb man. You have zero muscle

Nobody even answers your fucking questions on this board, do i continue cutting or what

Pretty sure my arms and shoulders are ok, and idm my chest

cardio motherfucker, do it.

Cardio and dieting produces the same result tho

>hah... oh, he's serious

Arms are 15.5 inches and ppl mire shoulders so idrc, I'm not trying 2 look massive

youre pretty wrong

I'm happy w them 4 now

Just wondering if I should cut for much longer but nobody is answering

and almost all of that is fat and water. no one is miring those noodles at 5'10". if you were cut and 5'2" then maybe

IT'S BECAUSE YOU HAVE NO MUSCLE WTF

its not kys nigger jew rat, I'm 5'10'' i approve this msg

My Arms are cut already, have veins and good definition and I posted my bicep in the bicep rate thread and/fit/ said it was fine so

i'm done, enjoy being dyel for life

Can anyone give advice on whether I should continue cutting

Ffs :(

Jow Forums is actually.such a bad place 4 lifting advice. It's just full of fat trolls I stg

Great

Brilliant

Thanks fit

I'm sorry but most of you guys aren't going to weigh 190 pounds with abdominals worth looking at. You can all cry now

Keep cutting OP then after a year of lean bulking you'll be a 9/10

this fag has been posting his fat dyel body daily for a while now, its pretty pathetic

I just want adv if I should continue cutting or not idgaf if u think im dyel or not

Well if you’re not doing any form of resistance training, cutting so you can reveal muscles is a waste of time. You need to actually grow your abs in you want to show them off otherwise don’t even bother cutting.
Think of it this way: abs are MADE in the gym, but REVEALED in the kitchen

you're just shitposting with your ugly ass body, fuck off fag

But I am and I OHP 1.25pl8, bench.2pl8 etc so

Well then I assume you’re just a skinnyfat newbie to the gym and if so keep at it. Newbie gains will kick in and you’ll start seeing noticable progress in a couple months

U make it sound like I look like a day 1 lifter lmfao

>all that effort to hide his micropenis
when will dicklets learn?

Attached: 1487288285568.jpg (2544x4000, 865K)

I am 155lbs and ohp 140lbs and bench 210 for 3 so. Most don't do that in 2-3 years even tho it's attainable in 1 so stfu

You're only fooling yourself with those e-stats

Literally just z-pressed 135 for 3 and im 18 hours fasted in the gym rn

ITT: insecure dyels tries to shit on someone who probarbly looks better than them

Attached: IMG_1991.jpg (400x386, 58K)

Thanks man :)

No need to get overly defensive but I digress
2 more questions:
1)How much cardio do you do
2)Do you actually do any direct ab work and if so what is it

400m Sprints every other day x4

60kg above my head. Do i need to increase to 70 just to prove a random cunt online he's wrong?

Attached: Screenshot_20180420-154612.png (1440x2560, 2.44M)

Thats pretty good but what about the direct ab exercises?

Weighted cable crunches every workout 3x a week = heavy Monday, medium wednesday and. Light Friday also 100 crunches a day and some weighted situps and Russian twists when I'm not too tired. Literally 19 hours fasted rn

ITT:
fat dyels who think they'll be lean at 200lbs as a natty

Solid form too.
Well played OP nearly ohping your body weight that's pretty advanced ngl

>holding weight above your head = rep

Lift more.

Ok not bad but I think I do see a problem here in the form of not enough variety.
You gotta do more than regular crunches and situps as the bulk of your ab work I can give you some ideas for excercises to add on like twisting pistons, windsheild wipers, hanging bat crunches, Dragon flags (assuming you’re strong enough), physioball skier crunches, hanging leg spirals. Theres plenty so just add some of these in to break up the routine and work you’re abs in different ways.
Remember its not the quantity of reps but the quality and challenge of them.
If you can do 100 situps every day without trying too hard then you need to find a different exercise, one that that puts up more of a fight

Yes that is what is considered a rep on the overhead press u fucking mongoloid

Squats count too tho so. U don't need 2 do that much work dude I'm 12% bf and the only ab work.i.do is weighted crunches

never understood why people tell people like OP to bulk. it's retarded. i have the same issues as OP. if i bulk, i turn into a fatass. it's a tough place to be in.

if you aren't against the idea of using steroids, just do a few 500mg/week test-e cycles while eating a mild surplus. you will gain muscle. then do on a gentle cut.

You’re not wrong but thinking that you only need to work compound lifts to engage your core and nothing else isn’t nearly as effective as dedicating just a little bit of time to adding in direct ab training as well

Also personally I just hate situps. They don’t challenge me, they’re boring and I also try to work the abs in different ways to hit as much as possible

Cable crunches fatigue my abs a lot but if u think I need more variety I'll try it.out man :)

>pretty sure it’s okay to have an upward curve from my neck to end of my shoulder

Lol okay!

I would recommend lifting before you start cutting but each to their own I guess!!

lol

Holy shit what is wrong with you, I am 5”6 and if I was 154 I would look fucking great!

Well that may be the thing. If your abs are being fatigued only after doing alot of reps then the problem is the intensity of the exercise isn’t hard enough but if its the opposite and you are doing only a few quality reps then the problem may be the weighted cable crunches are the only thing actually training your abs, in which case the problem is not enough ab work.
Glad to be of some help and good luck bro

>arms are cut,

Yeah i am sorry for your depression but this isn’t suicide help

Doing 80 different ab exercises is a waste of time. Do u do 10 different chest exercises? He says he does weighted cable crunches, WEIGHTED situps and crunches for volume. The increase of weight is the challenge dude, every other muscle group hypertrophies from increased strain so do abdominals

Yea they're unflexed in the pic so suck your mum

Post body

You say that like knowing more ways to train muscles is a bad thing like trying out different exercises isn’t even worth the effort as long as you do the major ones that literally everyone else does.
I fail to see how more ways to train is a bad thing regardless of muscle group.
Its not like he needs to do all of them at once, just mix them up and make the monotonous routine a little more random

Why are people biting this dumbass faggot's bait thread so hard? Is Jow Forums really this fucking retarded?

Just saying he doesn't need 2 do that 2 get a six pack is all

>Is Jow Forums really this fucking retarded?
Of course it is, newfag

Fair enough

How is it bait

op we are doomed ):

I actually started cutting, pic related is 185 and im 180 now. I've revised my goal from 175 to 165. Also do you do higher rep work? Strength =/ size, if you are at 1/2/3/4 (I believe you) focus more on higher reps. Honestly i'd just cut to maybe 140-145 and just eat maintenance from there

Attached: cbtapril1.jpg (640x1136, 67K)

This little faggot is larping like he actually thinks he has muscle mass just to goad responses, it's not even original bait
Actually an oldfag and it didn't use to be this way, you cunt

Hi buddy :) bro no homo or anything cos I'm straight but I'd like 2 keep up 2 date w your cut mang

I've just been doing LOW LOW reps for the last 30lbs of my cut dude holding on to your strength = holding onto your size imo

Everyone else is deluded if they think they'll be 170lbs with abs after their first cut. Maybe if you're 6ft 4 or you've been lean bulking for 4 years lmao

You're just a dyel fag. I know, because I'm 5'10, about 180lbs and have abs. Keep lifting boi.

Post body

>post body
Implying I'm fucking loser enough to share images of myself here you autistic slob

That's what I thought

>155lbs cutting and this is STILL my bodyfat%
Congrats, you realize now that you mostly lose muscle on a cut.

There you go buddy.
wasn't me, just some larping fag

Attached: irwo8zigf9347wgfz.jpg (1202x804, 236K)

Nice, stats?

Ima go as low as 140 any lower would be dumb, but yea when I was bulking I was doing both intensity and volume days but I only really started incorporating both since like October

Time stamp

What a fucking pussy my first post here was whole body plus face and I didn't even give a shit for people saying I had huge feet and jew nose

OP, train abs to failure and protein pack just like you would to gain size on any other muscle. I had viable abs at 18% bodyfat after almost a year of hard targeted ab training. They come in really slow, unfortunately.

Hard to tell, breh. Doing a DB only routine since 1.5 years (no gym), so it's not really comparable to BB lifts.
Was 1.25/2.25/3/4.5 before I became home gym masterrace.
Can't be assed.

Attached: esgewthq45354z53.jpg (1338x1071, 320K)

You look like you juice

Thanks, I guess. All natty, been lifting for about 7 years now.

Nice

After my lean bulk I hope 4 similar results

you have one of the worst bodies i've ever seen. embrace it.

Attached: bridge.png (418x596, 286K)

If you have core strength do hanging windshield wipers and dragon flags on an incline.Your abs will start popping pretty quickly.

>I want 2 look brad Pitt mode not von mogger
its like you didnt even read the sticky
this attitude of "lolol not gonna lift i dont wan b masif" is one of the first things mentioned in the sticky

Breh you’re so fat. Do ab shit. Lift heavy and cut. How hard is it? All these dyels saying your fine are lying to you?