This thread is dedicated to those of us that have Quest ions about balding, or just want to showcase...

This thread is dedicated to those of us that have Quest ions about balding, or just want to showcase. A lot of people sometimes think they're balding when in fact they're not, and visa-versa.

Post pics and the thread will analyze.

Attached: questionable.jpg (766x700, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165244571
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

So is the OP pic supposed to be balding??? That hair looks somewhat thick.

It's balding, just not that bad.
You can tell because the hairline becomes like a tributary and keys into the head.
A lot of people do get confused though. Just because your hairline isn't perfectly flat at the top of your head doesn't mean you're balding. That might just be your genetic hairline. See pic related.

Attached: 0180420-093507.jpg (1149x380, 53K)

Tf is that cancer

Having thick hair in no way indicates whether or not you're balding/going to bald. I'm balding at the crown but a brush will still get stuck when combing my hair.

If you're worried about your hairline but have zero thinning, chances are you are not going bald, you just have a not straight hairline.

Help me out, Jow Forums

I can't tell if this is receding or not. My hair is so incredibly thick and grows so fast that I have to constantly go to the barber. And every time I get a comment saying how lucky I am to have thick hair.
I'm a little concerned about the sides though, although I can't tell how long it's been like this because it could have been years. My father also has great hair for his age (balding a bit in the back, but hey he's 60 and sits in the sun all day)

Attached: question.jpg (962x1549, 779K)

you are ok

It's not. This board will say every hairline is balding when they see one. I used to be concerned about my hairline to the point i would check every persons hairline irl and trying to tell if hes balding or not

I had a nightmare last night where i was balding and my hair was falling out in clumps

stop worrying so much about it, it will only make you notice it more

I've had this same hairline since I was 15.
shitty and uneven but I grow thick good looking hair.

having high corners is not a death sentence.

Attached: Screenshot_20180420-095307.png (1080x1920, 2.19M)

that doesn't look like it to me, especially if you're 27, in which case that's probably just your hairline. Like said, a lot of guys do not have flat hairlines even in their youth.
You should probably get some more feedback from other anons but in my opinion you're not balding.

HOW TO AVOID BALDNESS

>1. Have good Genes
At the end of the day, there is only so much you can do. Don't get me wrong, everything else on this list will help you avoid/delay baldness, but if youre destined to be bald, it's just going to happen, and no amount of dick-shrinking pills can stop it

>2. THE SUN IS NOT YOUR FRIEND
I can't emphasize this enough. You really only need 15 minutes of natural serotonin to balance your mental health for a day. After that, only go outside when you need to. Your hair is a shield against the elements, and like all shields, the get scraped and battered when used. Fuck the sun.

>3. Fucking Sleep
Seriously. Those all-nighters or nights of less than 7 hours of sleep? Yeah, they interrupt your body's event cycle. Baldness is just one of many symptoms. A lack of sleep is one of the major reasons people age poorly.

>3. Use shampoo sparingly
Hair follicles have naturally cleansing oils. When you shower, you really only need to rinse hair to clean it. I'm not saying you shouldn't ever use shampoo, I'm saying at most you should be doing it twice a week. It's literally synthetic chemicals. Use them sparingly.

>4. Hats cause baldness
Yes, they do. Hats, helmets, headbands, even tight gaming headsets when used extensively. The general rule of thumb should be to only wear hats if youre already past the point of no return.

>5. Don't tie your hair back
Putting stress on the scalp can damage it. Obviously if you need to for work or whatnot, fine, but don't do it as a fashion.
You're betterboff just getting a cut.

>6. Please Remain Calm
Stress is bad for you in general. In addition to hair loss, it puts lines on your face and weakens your metabolism. Being stressed is generally just a bad instinctual reaction. If you have something to do, just do it. No point worrying.

>7. Eat Right
Obesity links with baldness. Also, while cal in/out is true for weight, high salty/transfat foods can really thin you out.

having high corners is pretty aesthetic to be honest

You pulled all your information out of your ass and you have no idea what you're talking about. That guy has a perfect mature hairline.

Stop drawing shitty MS Paint images and pretending to be an expert. Go read an actual study on fucking study on hairlines and balding or at the very least, stop posting.

Not balding.
Can't tell without you moving your hair out of the way.

Attached: 18473491.jpg (645x230, 46K)

Noice

Tfw have had this hairline since 15 and my head of hair is super thick

Thanks user

of all the things, manlet...dicklet...hairlet

i'd rather be 5'7 than no hair

Attached: 8n1oclja20n01.jpg (643x1280, 58K)

I’ve had this hairline since I was 18 or so (24 now) judging by old pics but I’m becoming more conscious of it now. How does it look fit

Attached: E24A32F4-A178-4324-8E6B-E976F95AA023.jpg (3088x2320, 1.26M)

So you have no dick and no balls then? Please tell me more about how being bald wouldn't look good on your 18 year old, 5'8, 130 pound frame. No shit, twink.

these are perfectly fine hairlines, plus every white man, EVERY, will experience hairline recession within his lifetime. A good example is Nikolaj Costar Waldau, the Jamie Lannister from Game of Thrones, his temples are pretty aesthetic and his hairline is great, also receeded plus he is near 40 year old.

pic related: anything like Harry Styles can be considered a hairline that's done for life. If it looks more receeded than his, you have a problem

this on the other hand is a norwood 3, this guy is likely to go bald in his mid 30's

Attached: 1499824796512.jpg (500x773, 64K)

Hard to tell how high it is with out having your eyebrows in the frame. It looks a bit thin in the middle, was your hair damp or greasy when you took this?

If it doesn't look thin in the parts you have hair, your middle part of your hairline is not beyond a half inch from your top forehead wrinkle, I would just keep an eye on it. Watch the corners of the hairline, they will start to go first and you'll lose the basic curve mature hairlines have. You're already just on edge of what could be consider a normal mature hairline, from what I can tell.

been that way for 12 years lol, luckily it hasn't changed.
I'm 28.

Fun fact:
people with small foreheads never go bald.

>You pulled all your information out of your ass and you have no idea what you're talking about. That guy has a perfect mature hairline
The absolute state of (YOU) right now.
OP's pic comes from a bodybuilding forum accompanied by another pic (related)
As you can see, that user is in fact balding. So I believe it's (YOU) that is talking out of your ass.

forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165244571

Attached: yNhJfqh_d.jpg (640x853, 41K)

That's not too bad.

>not balding
thank you user

Have had hair like this since 16 years old.

Attached: NuglRaJ (1).jpg (1139x891, 68K)

you just have defined corners
Not balding

you look baltic af

>ITT: OH MAH GAWD MUH H-HAIR ISN'T ROUND ABOVE MUH EYES
Of course it's not. As yuour head grows, your hairline gets pushed back. You will lose your perfectly straight hairline by as early as 14 or 15. Does that mean you're balding at that Age? Don't be rediculous.

Is that a bad thing?

>tfw not leaving house and skipping gym days because can't fix my hair

brb ordering helium tank

Lmao balding is a bitch but every person handles it differently, my big bro managed to marry a 9/10 and built his own house at 32, does he look like he has a perfect hairline?

Attached: Screenshot_2018-04-20-13-39-08-1.png (366x539, 161K)

No, you complete idiot, we are judging by the hairline recession, which is dissociated with thinning because either of them can happen, or they can happen at the same time. You didn't 'get me' because you literally spent an hour trying to figure out a justification for you pretending to be an arm chair dermatologist and pulling something out of your ass.

You said that his hairline was receding and based on that, he is balding. That's not even close to being right. Provide any evidence for why that clearly mature hairline in that single image is actual male pattern baldness and be assorted when every single dermatologist in the country disagrees with you and thinks that you're an idiot, like everyone else in the thread. The person knew he was balding because of thinning, not his perfect Norwood 2 hairline.

This is the problem with hair loss. Any limp dicked teenager can come to these threads and pretend to be an expert by literally making up shit. Go stare into the sun, stupid. Your argument is indefensible.

Attached: 1523309123947.png (231x218, 6K)

wrong
dicklet > hairlet > manlet

Having a small dick is unfortunate, but unless you're only trying to fuck absolute whores, then by the time she takes your pants off, she is already committed. Yeah she might be disappointed but if that makes her leave then her morals are beyond out of order and you're better off without her.
Hairlet is worse knly because it's not hidden from view 99% of the time. But even then if you look good in general, it's not a major issue. A disadvantage yes, but a guy that's built and thinning will beat out a guy that's slightly less built but with anime hair 9/10 times.
Being a manlet is the really unfortunate one. To make up for it you really have to go above and beyond on conditioning your physical self as well as perfecting a high-risk outgoing and self-confidence sociable personality, usually being both very funny but also very intimidating, and even then you'll still get beat out by those that have all that and are taller.

Most of Jow Forums is 12-15, so of course they don't know what a mature hairline is.

>this on the other hand is a norwood 3, this guy is likely to go bald in his mid 30's
>Doesn't understand the Norwood Scale
>Which isn't a scale at all
You're dumb, stop posting. Idiocy is contagious.

It’s beginning to recede a bit, but Im confident you’re not gonna be actually bald til you’re 75+. You’re good man.

You’re OK for now, but I feel it will keep receding until its halfway back like mine

I suspect you will go bald by 35 completely, but on a positive note, you have a face that works with the roidmonkey look. If you dongo bald, it may actually be a decent look for you if you plan to go the roided gorilla look.

I am aware how bad mine is. However, I had a great grandfather and grandfather whos hairlines receeded halfway then stopped and stayed there until they died. One even had a bit of a mohawk partern goin- sides died but top of head lived.

Attached: 8803DDBB-38F4-4F40-8370-7F8587E509F6.jpg (1108x1324, 324K)

Attached: D0073966-3867-4097-AA16-317FAC11F31E.jpg (1214x1115, 304K)

32? He looks like 45

Ok my mom has straight hair and her brothers are all balding. My dad has curly hair and all his family aren’t. I got my moms hair along with my sister and one sister got my dads hair. Us with moms hair have thick hair and aren’t balding but curly hair sister has super thin hair and is always loosing hair as well as receding hairline (receding for a girl which is just a few mm back)

Explain that Jow Forums

He's around 40 now

>Quest ions
>visa-versa

Worry less about hair and more about what's underneath you absolute braincel

Holy mother of fuck, that dude in OP's pic looks _exactly_ like me. I actually thought it was a picture of me for a second. Is that you, OP? I think we might be separated twins.

>it's beginning to receed a bit
My analysis is that that's just his normal hairline. Or do you strongly disagree.

You understand that there's more than one gene for hair, right? Separate genes for hair loss. You don't just get the same hair color genes as one parent and suddenly have all their hair genes.

You're fine

Those small front hairs are looking faded and weak, like my front hairs did when my hair began to noticeably receded at 18. Those corners- nobody has back-pointing corners if their hairline is completely healthy.

woops *began to noticeably recede

>I suspect you will go bald by 35 completely,
Don't know. I'm 25 now, and my hair like tbis since i was 16.

Attached: Подб.jpg (1555x1798, 1022K)

lol why'd you black bar the eyes when your other pic is an uncensored head shot

Thanks, my hair in on my top forehead wrinkle I’ll keep an eye out though

I could be wrong, after all I am just some stranger on the internet. That, and the fact that my hair seems it will do that based on previous generations- recede badly then stop. However, I have an odd hunch is all I can say.

It's hard to tell with so much hair. It could just be the hair he didn't pull back like the rest.

Gingeranon are you still here? we need another pic

Have no other original profile view photo on my phone

doubt it.
Jow Forums probably scared him

You're probably not balding.
That hair is thicc/10 and those corners are not far off from the front.
It's possible you have some slight receeding starting like said it's nothing any girl will turn you down over. If anything your bigger problem is having your hair mushroom

The word you are looking for is called miniaturization, and it's not so much the diameter of the hair, because some people have naturally fine hair, but the length of the hair itself. Some your hair follicles will look miniaturized because they just started their growth period, but real miniaturization is when it's excessive because the area will start to thin. I don't see that in the ginger's photo.

As for the corners, I think it's misleading because his lack of temporal peaks throws off the shape and makes it look more recessed. Losing your temporal peaks is genetic and part of the mature hairline process. Not everyone will lose them, some people only lose them on one side or partly lose them. It can get pretty wacky.

Mine's getting pretty bad. I combed the corners back with styling paste the other day and I saw the dreaded m shape
Now for the sake of my sanity I use less paste and try not to comb it too hard kek

Attached: I've been to Hollywood, I've been to Norwood.jpg (1968x1226, 638K)

You're thinning but it's deceiving. You can easily disguise it

That's what I do, sunlight and strong artificial light are my enemies though.
>tfw gym has strong light and mirrors all over
>tfw took a break due to injury and scared to come back to face my reflection

ive had this fucked hairline since i was a kid. People have always told me duuude you're balding but its stayed constant. Still scared of actually balding though

Attached: 9D9B16D5-C701-4226-A329-9202DB5F61A4.jpg (3088x2320, 1.37M)

Does minoxidil cause heart failure in the long run? There’s a study from 1988 saying 6 months of 2% minoxidil raises heart rate and left ventricle hypertrophy. Could exercise counter this?

max pls go

>tfw your heart is getting swole af

who is max

Left ventricle hypertrophy is generally bad. It means it’s a weak inefficient heart.

guy I knew who looks similar

Nofap is THE best hairloss treatment/prevention.

I recently met a 62 year old model who has perfect hairline and no baldspots.

I asked what his secret was. He said he never ejaculates even during sex. He explained how every time you nut you deplete your vitamins.

Since I started nofap last year My hairline has returned to where it was at age 16. My hair is thick and full.

I also take saw palmetto and biotin daily but noticed no improvements until I stopped fapping.

sometimes im fascinated people are this stupid

I’m posting this purely for y’all to feel better about yourselves if you don't have it this bad.
Just turned 27 a couple days ago.

Attached: IMG_20180420_135441320_HDR.jpg (1113x981, 259K)

Same, had this hairline since 15, 26 now and it's the same.

Thought i would be a baldo by 20 but luckily not. Should have looked at my grandfather who had the same hair line up until he died in his 80's

hahaha I understood this shitpost, good one user.

Attached: 1510110745017.jpg (640x529, 25K)

Haha thats me, just 5-10% worse.

Puberty: Acne (not severe but still damaged my confidence)
Adulthood: Patternbaldness (damages my confidence even more.

26 kv. I hope with lifting I can get face gains to go bald (looks really shit now)

Attached: 1518719112121.gif (500x281, 1.38M)

can you take another photo? Pls man I beg you

holy shit seriously, no one?

>caring about health when your heart is literally more swole than before

>fucking yourself numb isn’t stupid

What?

what do you mean

i've always had a fivehead and high peaks around my temple
Family told me that balding genes are mostly determined by your mother's father, is this true?
>tfw mom's father has a full head of gray fivehead hair at 77

Attached: Screenshot_20180420-151346.jpg (1064x1472, 657K)

So he managed it with piercings?

I was in your shoes at 31 but Mine was a little worse. I went on minoxidil 5%, finasteride and nazural shampoo and I regained a lot of thickness and about 1" of my front hairline.

Picture is roughly ten months of minoxidil and nazural and nine months of finasteride. I took about a month off of fin within the last three months and lost a good amount again which is coming back. Before I took that month off, my hairline was back to what it was at around 22 years old. I'm going to fue transplants within the next two years and get off of all of this stuff.

Attached: IMG_8886.jpg (1280x960, 246K)

About to start fin+minox treatment next week. Minox 6 spray shots twice a day and fin every other day. What am in for?

Bad idea. once you start you have to follow the process forever or else the hairs fall out.

better to do this:
>nofap. Balding men need to limit ejaculations to as infrequent as possible. Blue balls = big hair
>Vitamins. Biotin, saw palmetto, ginko, fish oil, etc daily
>no shampoo ever. instead wash with ginger powder in 2 oz of water. let sit for five minutes before rinsing. deep condition every two weeks
>brush hair and massage scalp daily
>black castor oil on hairline daily. Can also thicken brows/beard.
>no amphetamines or other drugs linked to low bloodflow to scalp

I work in a hairloss clinic. ama

Attached: C82BA62A-BA80-4CD2-B818-BA9ACCAD3A15.jpg (736x736, 76K)

I forgot to mention
>NO HOT WATER ON SCALP. This is important. Only rinse your hair with cold water. Hot water is horrible if you are trying to reverse your hair loss.

Peach fuzz, fast aging face and chemical castration.

>AMA
Do you enjoy ripping people off?
Saw Palmetto is not a vitamin. It will have nearly the same effect on DHT as finasteride, only it will do nothing to stop hair loss because it doesn't work on the DHT in the follicles themselves. Brushing hair won't do anything, scalp massages have never been demonstrated to work outside that study. Anyone that does do them by itself still lose their hair. I don't have the time to go through your whole list, but most of it is bullshit.

What Hairloss clinic so I know to tell people that you're selling snake oil.

Outside of the big 3 / transplants nothing has really worked well. Unfortunately.