Is it weird that I kind of enjoy being in the friendzone? Just spending time with a girl I like, hanging out...

Is it weird that I kind of enjoy being in the friendzone? Just spending time with a girl I like, hanging out, no pressure to look cool or buy her stuff or say the right thing but still getting to give and receive affection... I dunno, it just feels nice.

Attached: 78932748972894732.jpg (1050x700, 130K)

yes, you're probably gay

>being friends with girls

Don't see the appeal but you do you.

I did that once and she hooked me up with her friends. It's not always a terrible idea.

They smell much better, for one. Plus they make great wingmen.

Why would it have to be a zone if you didnt want anything else? Like you wouldnt say your in the friend zone with your mate dave, your're just friends

That's just called being friends.

Attached: 1519337033299.jpg (1024x682, 251K)

Pro tip:

Get one good girl friend, and then fuck all of her friends.

Girls tend to let their guard down a bit because you've already been vetted by someone they trust.

They make shit wingmen. The trick is to be seen talking to them because it proves you're not a creep, but women are retarded at approaching other people because they've never had to learn how to do it.

It has its perks. Dating is a borefest, I'd rather get to know a girl without the pressure and see where it takes us

>purposely emotionally torturing yourself
You sad sack of shit

Despite what people on here might try and tell you, having friends is, in fact, good, and not, in fact, bad.

nah i get you bro, i have lots of female friends at university and just being close to them a lot just seems to keep me in a good mood since I get all their niceness and none of their bullshit, but at the same time i get to do loads of social stuff like cosy movie nights or park bbqs, but the best part is I have an easy in with their friend circles, like one of my friends plays for the ladies 1st hockey team and ive been to a few parties with them all and fingered a few of them and made a fwb with one for the first semester.

the guys who tell you it's not worth being friends with women are the same 'tfw no gf' anons always starting the 'where 2 meet girls?' threads. pro-tip you have platonic girl friends so their friends take notice of you thanks to pre-selection you sad-cases.

Eh.... Unless you want to fuck her and put a ring on her, it just sounds like a regular friendship.

(((the frienzone))) is a completely useless and even harming term. it promotes a dysfunctional way of looking at male-female relationships.

read up on the greek words for love to get a proper understanding

having a "storge" relationship with a girl is nornmal.

Attached: 1521313967453.jpg (600x693, 43K)

what if you friend zone a girl though

S-shut up, brah. Only a year and a half more of cocoon mode before I can socialize with human beans again.

yes. eventully you still start getting sexual feelings from her

The greeks fucked men, and wanted as little as possible interaction with females you homo.

a girl once friendzone me. but liked hanging around me. then literally a month later she wanted to fuck. by then I was fucking some other chick and didnt feel attracted to her.

the older i get the more i'm starting to realize the friend zone is a made up thing by ugly nerds compensating for their ugliness

And then you capitalize.

Weird to me man, I couldn't stand the temptation and frustration. I have mucho sexo with my lady friend and never have once felt pressure to look cool or buy her stuff or say the right thing, I just do what I want, maybe that's why you're not getting laid.

That is to say if you're referring to the friendzone as having a girl in your life who you have affectionate feelings towards but she only sees you as a friend, that is the friendzone. If neither of you want to have sex then you're just friends, friends with chicks is fine, it's normal breh.

If you're under the age of 18 - Yes

Older you get, the more it becomes apparent that men and women are NOT designed to hang out in a social setting as 'just friends'. Annoys me to no end when someone brings their girlfriend or a girl along on a night out.

i mean there's no issue with being friends with women, but being in "the friend zone" implies you want something more

This shocking way to think, it's fine to have a mixed gender of friends

Anymore who says otherwise is a pleb, untrustworthy and insecure

None of those things. Grow up a little more, you'll see what becomes of these 'mixed gender' friend groups. They become chaos, all because women live off spreading gossip and rumors. They're like parasites, at least in this regard.

if you think it is appropriate for your gf/wife to spend the evening at Chads in a 1 on 1 situation just as friends, you deserve to be cucked.

Male/female friendships aren't comparable to male/male friendships and shouldn't be treated the same.

Do you realize that what this means is that *you* are bad at being friends with women? You're the one annoyed, you're the one acting badly. It certainly happens that some girlfriend or boyfriend is out of place at a gathering but you really need to see the forest for the trees here.

life here in the uk is different.

...Whoa. I've seen the light and will now change my ways. Thank you, good sir. Have an upvote, on the house!

That's how relationships work if you do not belong to society's lower layers.

I am from the UK, you numpty.

faggot? faggot. faggot? faggot. faggot? faggot. faggot? faggot. faggot? faggot. faggot? faggot. faggot? faggot. faggot? faggot. faggot? faggot. faggot? faggot. faggot? faggot. faggot? faggot. faggot? faggot. faggot? faggot. faggot? faggot. faggot? faggot. faggot? faggot. faggot? faggot. faggot? faggot. faggot? faggot. faggot? faggot. faggot? faggot. faggot? faggot. faggot? faggot. faggot? faggot. faggot? faggot. faggot? faggot. faggot? faggot. faggot? faggot. faggot? faggot. faggot? faggot. faggot? faggot. faggot? faggot. faggot? faggot. faggot? faggot. faggot? faggot. faggot? faggot. faggot? faggot. faggot? faggot. faggot? faggot. faggot? faggot. faggot? faggot. faggot? faggot. faggot? faggot. faggot? faggot. faggot? faggot. faggot? faggot. faggot? faggot. faggot? faggot. faggot? faggot. faggot? faggot. faggot? faggot. faggot? faggot. faggot? faggot. faggot? faggot. faggot? faggot. faggot? faggot. faggot? faggot. faggot? faggot. faggot? faggot. faggot? faggot. faggot? faggot. faggot? faggot. faggot? faggot. faggot? faggot. faggot? faggot. faggot? faggot. faggot? faggot. faggot? faggot. faggot? faggot. faggot? faggot. faggot? faggot. faggot? faggot. faggot? faggot. faggot? faggot. faggot? faggot. faggot? faggot. faggot? faggot. faggot? faggot. faggot? faggot. faggot? faggot. faggot? faggot.

>The trick is to be seen talking to them because it proves you're not a creep
absolutely this. Highly underrated tactic and works very well.

This is literally the only way I've ever gotten laid. No girl is going to approach a group of dudes, let alone one dude standing by himself (unless he's Chris Hemsworth stepping out on his wife). Going out with a qt who has me in the brotherzone makes things easy-peasy (lemon-squeezy). I can also use her "making me" dance as an excuse to tear up the fucking dance floor.

Attached: doit.png (500x541, 333K)

This desu

OP you are the only sane man here