If there is a fucking (((God)))...

If there is a fucking (((God))), I want him to come down from his heavenly ivory fucking tower and tell me what I did to deserve this. I lifted 4 years for her and poured my heart and soul into looksmaxing all for fucking her. Still, she chooses a fucking spic who DOESN'T even fucking lift. The only thing he lifts are fucking tacos for fucks sake. An inhuman spic chosen over me ( a tall Aryan male who is attractive). This world is beyond saving. Fuck god and fuck this Earth.

Lifting is a waste of time

Attached: 1524189773091.jpg (720x960, 92K)

God is real and she’s black

stale pasta, move on

No man you're just a hateful, vain, shallow piece of shit and she could tell that obviously

pranked

guess she is repulsed by your personality

which one is the girl?

Beaned

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 129K)

hello newfaggot redditor, kill yourself.

fun personality > your shallow attempts to win by "looking good"

>lifting for a girl
God should kick you back to your cuck shed is what he should do.

I can tell he’s hot, even with shades on desu

FPBP
She looks fat

She likes him because he doesn't lift for her. He lifts tacos because he likes them. You lift weights because you like her. Do you not see where you went wrong user?

Obviously, the spic has himself sorted out, so the girl will naturally choose him. What you need to do is sort yourself out and clean your room.

Also, keep sacrificing. Make sacrifice after sacrifice. Lifting for years just isn't enough of a sacrifice. You need to keep putting off any kind of self-indulgence or hope for immediate gratification. When you are 40+ then there's going to be a great woman waiting for you (not actually guaranteed) who will recognize how much you sacrificed, just like Abraham was going to sacrifice his son.

Attached: lec.jpg (800x600, 42K)

I've been here since 2011, not everyone on this site feels the need to be edgy to fit in.

seeing as how your response makes me think you are trash, I can understand why she chose someone who is actually a decent person.

haha nigga you got mogged the worst way.
>he forgot to personalitymaxx
It's pretty clear what kind of person you're from the post + oneitisfag. Fuck off brainlet

>here since 2011
>doesn't recognize this fucking pasta
pick one and then kys, the same goes for the rest of you retarded newfaggots itt, shitting up this board

This isn't a copypasta you fucking retard, now fuck off my post

Me on the left

Here as in Jow Forums, not Jow Forums specifically bro

>I was just pretending to be a retarded redditor now im ebin trolling
kill yourself

do you reply to obvious pasta baits in all the boards, retard?

Well, as a rule I don't like to dismiss everything as bait straight off. It would be awfully boring if we all just ignored every interesting thread so as to avoid "falling" fot it, which is why I assume there are quite a few replies responding to OP on some level of legitimacy. You seem to be quite angry about my response in particular though. Is there something that especially offends you about it? Would you like to talk about that?

Not him but if you want someone to read your essays make sure the first sentence doesn't out you as a pussy

An interesting choice of insult, in regards to a situation that has no stakes or level of conflict. Surely blowhard or faggot would be more appropriate.

Have you considered that she actually loves him?

You’re a superficial fool who thinks that looks are all in relationships. In fact it has nothing to offer in the long run.

The spic maybe more charming and sociable than you. You’re clearly superficial and entitled.

Gg No Re

>thinking God will prevent you from suffering
Why are people this fucking retarded? Even if you were ultra religious, why the fuck would you think this is the way religion and God work? He's not a genie.

kill yourself retard

nice reddit spacing faggot

The fact that you subscribe to the "redpill" ideology is reason enough to beleive that you're insufferable. She left you for a reason, should have spent more time focusing on your relationship rather than spending it carring about some shitty ideology

She’s not that cute OP

This pasta is old as shit also:
>lifting for women
Do not.

This man u can do way better OP

Attached: 1524074656037.gif (355x225, 1.5M)

Its a fucking pasta you stupid faggot

She is the most gorgeous woman in the world to me

Exactly. You should have been lifting for yourself and no one else. If you get a chick as a result of lifting that's great but it isn't the reason you should have been lifting in the first place.

And this is why you're a genetic dead end. The Aryan race doesn't want you.

Stop being a faggot op

Lift for yourself or maybe lift because you hate that bitch

thanks bucko

Attached: 1524171166487.gif (368x368, 415K)

Break her legs

Its because you're a loser.

>a tall aryan male who is attractive
i bet you are none of those things

You already know what to do op. Let the void take you. Life is *burps* meaningless anyway.

Repeating digits for truth brother

>lifting for a girl
You deserve your suffering

Attached: 1522471162061.png (1000x1000, 345K)

>sort yourself out and clean your room

This will never not make me laugh. From anyone but Jordan it sounds pretentious.

true

Attached: 1522331407367.png (634x699, 393K)

reddit the post

Attached: 1522850632764.jpg (488x584, 32K)

Hey guys, Jeff Cavaliere AthleanX.com bringing you another video this week in the gym, putting the science back in training. Sometimes you're working hard, but it's not hard enough. You're in the gym, you're lifting barbells, doing squats, but your girlfriend still leaves you for a spic. I get it, you wonder why me all that stuff. Well to start, it's your diet. You can't keep your girlfriend from leaving if you have a shitty diet. It's just how it is. You gotta watch what you're eating. Just look at Jessie here
>Jesse flexes, does barrel roll out of frame
Jessie didn't eat right, neither did I when I first started training. But look at him, he fixed his diet and now he's on the way to success. It's as simple as that.

Anyway guys, if you're looking for a program that has all you need to get in shape, the best way to keep your girlfriend, proven to work, head on over to AthleanX.com and check our our AthleanX program. We'll see ya next time

Attached: jeff-cavaliere-2.jpg (300x300, 15K)

she;s uglee

maybe she left you because you are a racist fuck?

Fuck off

le ebin post my friend! xDD

>implying white girls don't prefer spics

Spic here, KYS, don't blame it in the race, we spics know how to fuck.

Attached: download.png (500x375, 299K)

Ha! clever image my dude

This pretty much.

beat him up. make him cry like a cunt.

Dumb fucking wetback

t. ugly incel

Piss off Jeff.

You're so boring. Why even bother post if you are just going to say the same thing over and over again?

Again, boring. You say that "newfags" are killing this site, and while I would usually agree with you, you yourself contribute nothing of worth.

Hey angry guy, drink some chamomile tea. You're getting worked over nothing...

Attached: 1509582611680.gif (500x344, 618K)

I know this feel, OP. I'm Anglo/Germanic and he's a pajeet, but it's the same feel. Fuck this gay ass earth.

But lifting is not a waste of time. Become all you can be and disregard that thot. You'll find a qt

Attached: 1518212600898.jpg (1959x1469, 619K)

>implying latinas dont fucking lose it for YT bois