Honest thoughts on the "dad bod"?

Honest thoughts on the "dad bod"?

Attached: 20180414_112135.jpg (720x1034, 348K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iQlIPOTbuH8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why should we add anything after the Brofessor demolished it both ironically AND unironically?
youtube.com/watch?v=iQlIPOTbuH8

Psy op

And "woke kids" are on the TV rn

Fuck this fake gay culture

is that a meme? i cant tell.

>Planet Fitness
Nice bait

Well, it is common knowledge that women wont settle for fit guys, if you want to have anything more than a one night stand i think the dad bod is the way to go.

>The statistics shown above are from a survey conducted by Planet Fitness
Hold up.
Who do you think would receive and participate in a survey conducted by Planet Fitness?
Members of Planet Fitness, that's who.
Who goes to Planet Fitness?
Fat fucks that don't want to work hard, but do want to look 'good enough'.
What's the easiest way to look 'good enough' without putting in any effort?
Convince everyone else to lower their standards.
This is some bullshit meant to trick people!

Blatant emasculation of the American male. Any media promoting this as "desirable" is obviously part of the secret Jew propaganda machine, and this is coming from someone who doesn't even believe in that shit.

>he doesn't believe in the truth

>they see a man who needs a happy life
This one actually makes sense.

>*leads

>implying anyone cares what the average and below average woman thinks

>relatively fit

Also 7 out of 10 women are shit both physically and mentally. I'll go for the 3 out of 10 that want a fit healthy husband

It's better for me if more guys look like that

It's a sign that our society is dying. Men are weak and we're all okay with it, and even encourage it. It's sad and disgusting and makes me want to fight against our society's complacency.

Attached: pathetic.jpg (800x450, 34K)

THIS

let them get their dadbods, we will bang their wives secretly in the shadows

Turbo beta virgin detected

i'd bang you frenetically in the shadows, too, if you please, gaynon

I have a daddy bod
Only hot women and closeted men mire

isn't planet fit the place where they give you pizza and shit?

i have a dad bod and its fucking retarded

literally only people with dad bods are brainlets who don't have the discipline to fix their food intake

That is not dad bod.
Dad bod = not in shape at all & just fat but not morbidly obese.

>Dad bod
Just an excuse to justify laziness

Attached: IMG_2375.png (1280x720, 1003K)

That's because most chicks aren't fot themselves. Imagine if you were a fat dude, would you go after fit chicks or fat chicks? Most non-fit people go for other non-fit people just like fit people fuck fat people. You want to have a dod bod? Good, just realize that a mom bod is the best your partner will be. You want to fuck fit chicks? You've got to be fit yourself

>crabs in a bucket: the infographic

What if I want fit chick to fuck me while I am fucking a fat tranny?

Be fit. A fit person easily can go below their league and fuck a fatty but a fat person would have a harder time going up a league. Not impossible to do but chances are low

makes sense.
European males more readily carry surface fat on the body for warmth and long term energy. The ripped look is africanization of our fitness culture. Given most women in this survey were likely white, it connects well. Varg was right again.

Note that it also says you have to be strong/athletic with the dadbod too though. White women want builtfat men, like those same high test juicy men want THICC

Enjoy your aids buddy

How does he keep on doing it

Attached: 1505419164294.jpg (960x960, 100K)

>Honest thoughts on the "dad bod"?
Women don't know what they want. They don't want that. They want a powerful man who has resources. This is an instinctive drive they have, to seek the most potent, strongest males. Height and muscularity are the most obvious visual indicators of fitness and power, money is quite nice as well.
I'm not an Jow Forums faggot but that's what ALL women want.

What woman were they asking?

Attached: 50036786.jpg (600x400, 38K)

>survey by planet fitness
kek

Try it, see how it goes. If you're happy, keep it. If you wanna get big, get big. What's important is that you look the way you want to look.

>not lean or muscular
>relatively fit
Relative to fucking what?

Propaganda to spread the idea that it's okay to be unhealthy. It's not.

a Jewish ploy to further feminize the western man

the average American

This, it's an effort to further destroy white males

daddy body

What's with this new meme mode? That's just average American, no gym required.

this. the jews need to be outed around here. so much shill posting its worse than /tv. spread knowledge anons.

Attached: 1511148667956.png (950x942, 1.23M)