Should i go to a slayer concert tomorrow?

should i go to a slayer concert tomorrow?

Attached: E1AD78D0-7479-40EF-8779-AFA4AD7911E3.jpg (600x600, 42K)

YiS.
Wish i could come with you

Attached: PVCsN4R5xYB8FC7n6ApK8Tl8sIQUmiu8rFnqWTxu3C0.jpg (400x387, 26K)

You in Chicago aren't you.
I just saw them today.

SSSLAAAAAYYEERRRR!!!1!!111

jeff hanneman is dead. dave lombardo isnt with them, again.

whats the point?

Yeah, I wanted to see them one last time but I couldn't get tickets in-time

I saw Ghost B.C. the other day. Alone, of course.

nope detroit. you would think we only have nignog concerts but we go pretty hard. I saw korn on a sunday night last summer and they sold out a 20000 seat venue

Sounds dangerous, I wouldn't go because some angry Biker might beat you up for looking at them funny.

bought my ticket im going wish me luck

SSSLLAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYERRRR

are you stupid? most metalheads are friendly as fuck.

friendly reminder that if you never carved the logo of your favourite band into your body you are a fucking poser

Attached: 15.slayerback[1].jpg (1224x792, 844K)

What do you think of Cardinal Copia, user?

metal BUMP

I saw them in Chicago yesterday. Makes sense Jow Forums has metalheads.

>no hanneman
>no lombardo
nah, plus theyll pussy out of raining blood like they always do

Always. Im going to see them on the 29th! This will be my second concert ever and im so happy with life right now because of this.

You will regret it if you don't see them. It's not the same without Jeff but they are still worth it. Seeing metal concerts alone is the only group activity I enjoy.

Not a huge fan of their stuff but they're so much fun live.
answer this guy

I drew the slayer logo on my pencil case does that count?

OP here, idk if this thread is still going but I got my ticket. i got a sweet deal on pit tickets i cannot wait to unleash some rage SSLLAAAAYYYYEERRRRRR

I'm gonna see them in Maine in July.

All I know is raining blood

I'd go. I used to love moshing, it was the only way for me to let go, open up, and have a good time in those crowded environments. Worked way better than alcohol. Even ended up making friends with people by moshing with them. I'm 28 now and out of shape and maybe less aggressive than I used to be, so I don't really mosh much anymore.

I haven't seen them since Big 4 in 2010, and they were the best of the night.

i saw metallica last summer and i thought it was kinda weak compared to when i saw them years ago. ive never seen slayer but i have high expectations being its their last tour and detroit takes metal concerts seriously haha. i still need to see anthrax and megadeath

YES BRO WTF WHY IS THIS EVEN A QUESTION? I saw them here in edmonton a few days ago... fuck just like they were 20... sad to see them go.

Attached: 3838383838e73733y3u3uu3uehjruurir.jpg (665x662, 184K)