Help me /fit the past two days I have been nauseous all day and after every meal for no fucking reason...

Help me /fit the past two days I have been nauseous all day and after every meal for no fucking reason, I can barely eat. What the fuck is wrong with me?

Attached: h2.jpg (600x600, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

grammarly.com/blog/nauseated-vs-nauseous/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

what have you been eating

you mean “nauseated” you illiterate shitbird

Just the usual shit i've been eating, like eggs, oats and nothing bad at all. If it was food poisoning it would've gone away by now

Thanks for nothing you self-righteous cunt. Get the fuck off this thread.

heatstroke senpai

if it was from a new diet, i'd say that's your problem

now it sounds like something to tell your doctor

I live in a hot area, however I haven't been outdoors to the point where I would get heatstroke, but thanks for the reply

Go see the doctor and get some tests done if it doesn't go away soon. I dealt with chronic nausea the better part of a year and it's rough. Dramamine 24hr version is a good OTC med and Zofran and Vistaril are both great but you need a prescription for them

I have had temporary shit like this before, at least I hope it is temporary. How did yours start?

I get random periods of feeling like shit/nauseous as well. When it happens I fluctuate between feeling fine and terrible, one minute I'm fine and the next I wanna sit completely still and not even think about exercising or eating.
I don't know if it's maybe anxiety related, I've never gotten it checked out.

You have a form of acid reflux. Makes your appetite nothing and you probably want up throw up your food. It can last like a few weeks to a month so fix it by taking Prilosec. I would take it for at least 5 days just to make sure it's gone.

I once lost ten pounds as a skelly from it since I didn't know what it was it's a serious gains killer

Would any other medication work such as an antacid?

Just started needing to vomit after meals, went on for 6 weeks before subsiding to just minor nausea in the mornings. Came back with a vengeance a year and a half later and lasted pretty much the whole year. No appetite, fucking everything made me want to hurl, etc. The meds I mentioned above helped along with MK677

make me, soyboi ;)

gastritis / gastroenteritis is my guess

I'm not going to make you do anything. But I will gladly let you waste your fucking time on something that you shouldn't even think twice about scrolling past, you fucking little beta.

user are u pregnant

I am a man so (probably) no

Actually, now that I think about it I just started drinking almond milk.

rawr daddy seems angery

come on kick me out

i’m gonna keep shitting up this thread just 4 u ;3

I bet you think you're so smug wasting your own fucking time posting shit that nobody, including myself, will read. Please, be my guest.

i have never seen someone get baited this hard before

op, just stop replying to these

Attached: Ho+shit+nigger+that+s+just+to+hot+_0a15ff9dc0555c84a7e4879a15a20033.jpg (466x359, 20K)

I'm not going to, I already got my point across. I am just pissed because this shit is ruining my fucking life. I have barely stomached one meal today and my gains will slowly start disappearing.

You're pregnant

can’t tell who is baiting who anymore, no one really takes themselves this seriously do they??? lmao you sound like a gayboi
the OP should be thanking me for these bumps as this literal shit stain of a thread should’ve never existed

>absolute trollery
It like 2009 up in here.

made for bbc

lmfao

Have you tried not being a pussy

Are you on tren? Are you burping up foul smelling sulfur like burps?

nau·seous
/ˈnôSHəs,ˈnôzēəs/
adjective
adjective: nauseous

affected with nausea; inclined to vomit.

See a doctor idiot

It's hepatic. Stop fat intake or decrease it.

grammarly.com/blog/nauseated-vs-nauseous/

eat shit faggot the only reason “nauseous” became acceptable use is because retards like u and the OP use it wrong so persistently

Language evolves, stupid. It's the reason why you being a faggot means detestable homosexual and not bundle of sticks. Thank God we have words to describe your type now, among others, like retard.

It's funny you have such a stick up your ass when you don't even type out the full "you" and instead talk like a 12 year old girl. It is clear you only give a fuck so you can jerk off about it and create a false sense of superiority because you read some stupid article somewhere. Must be fun being an insecure stupid teenager, at least when no one sees through your shit posting, I mean.

Could be anxiety without you knowing it.

TRY THIS, FULL OF ENZYMES AND SHIT PROMOTING A HEALTHY GUT FLORA.

Attached: kombuchu.jpg (500x500, 15K)

>literally the only post about op pic
was expecting the first reply to be a brappost

Attached: tenor.gif (220x220, 280K)

jokes on u I’m a 30yr old man posting on a senegalese wine tasting forum with a PhD in triggering retards like yourself

Attached: 1521590410107.gif (200x150, 1.16M)

use it incorrectly*
learn 2 use adverbs, shitburd

>le merely just pretending to be retarded
You 'pretending to be retarded' is still just you being retarded, retard.

Let me guess, people think you're an obnoxious shit eating twerp in real life, so you avoid everyone and pedantically shit post here to feel better. Go be a leper elsewhere.

BRAAAAAAAPPFFTRRRSHHPPPPT

lmao keep trying sojboy, maybe your next one will actually hit a nerve ;3

OP here I love that shit

>imao XD I'm totally not a pathetic loser and well aware of that fact.

Attached: 1523309123947.png (231x218, 6K)

This! I got many tests because of nausea with no positive results. I've figured it has to be anxiety since it only gets worse when I am in a stressful situation and panic with other anxiety symptoms like sweaty hands confusion dizzinesss. For whatever reason it started randomly and never went away.

l-let’s not get personal, ok?

Attached: D9C08C72-BE69-4EB1-BE3B-F0CE4E559F0C.jpg (640x1136, 94K)

>Wow, I played a shitty game long enough I got good at it! The kids that bullied me were wrong, I am smart! H-heh, they were probably just jealous of me. Must be it.

they were wrong!!! they are jealous!!!

Attached: 8E63088D-2964-4970-A5AE-7B7BD46EDA46.jpg (640x1136, 99K)

>Click all one option
>Better than 40%+ of people
Yeah, my fellow big brained nigga, people are retarded. How 40% of people did worse than they would have done if the selected randomly is beyond me...

>the absolute state of burgerland

brappp

BRRRRAAAppppppp