You never experienced teenage love

>you never experienced teenage love
best lifts to make this feel go away?

Attached: 1359432038592.jpg (261x192, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TgQyac-QOJ0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>teenage love
t. r-selected

Run until you can't focus on anything but the pain

>tfw completely de-internalized all socially derived value systems

Attached: brain hulk.png (1144x888, 337K)

Feels never go away user, they just become more bearable. IKTF bro

I am currently dating a 15 year old and I am 24.
I am not meming.

If this is the biggest issue on your mind you need to really reevaluate what you are doing. You should have bigger problems and bigger goals that dwarf any sense of this feel, I don't have this feel at all. Sort out your life.

Maybe I just live carefreely and this is the immediate thing on my mind

Then I feel sorry for you because I, like many others, don't get sad over retarded nonsensical shit.

Is it teenage love if I'm 18 and she's 20?

>t. numale

Attached: smokingweedinspace.png (429x809, 484K)

no you are commiting a felony

Legal here in germany.

based

Attached: blood.jpg (512x512, 42K)

If you wanna translate it, there you go:

The fifth post is the one where I tell her its a bit strange if a 24 year old meets a 15 year old.

I fucked her and she wanted to tell her friends/family.

Attached: 345.jpg (467x960, 91K)

cuck

does it count if my gf is 18 and im 21??

>I fucked her and she wanted to tell her friends/family.
what the fug

Attached: pissedofpepereachingforgun.jpg (509x339, 18K)

(also I lied to her and said I am 21, she lied to me and said she was 16)

lel

You can literally fuck 18 year olds into your 30s retard

i dont understand anything you wrote.
But good on you for fucking jailbait,just be careful

how tight is she?

She is dangerously tight, you cant fuck her full force.
Its pretty annoying tbqh.

But still, I love that she is that young.

It's not like those coming of age movies you didnt miss much

you know,this kind of makes me realize the difference between euros and burgers.as a fellow euro i consider that normal but if i was a burger i would think of you as a pedophile that deserves jail/mental degenerate criminal

makes you think just the differences between europe and america

why the fuck german is so weird and hard

its not dude

>I definetly want children

Attached: 3333333.png (369x46, 5K)

how hard do you consider the portuguese languag to be

Because Americans have no roots or traditions you can convince us of literally anything and indeed Shlomo has. It's pathetic. Once you've been redpilled a few years you realize the people around you aren't even worth saving anyway. This country has only ever been a get-rich-quick scheme, nothing to romanticize

Not hard at all.
I really enjoy bossa nova because of the portuguese language.

youtube.com/watch?v=TgQyac-QOJ0

>I didn't get a piece of ice cream cake at a birthday party when I was 5 years old
>I'd better go ahead and fixate on that piece of cake and build it up to monumental proportions in my mind for the rest of my life instead of realizing it was literally never a big deal

i am talking about this because i had irl experiences with this,has in i have know when american tourists come here(portugal) sometimes they pick fights when they see 20 something year olds with 16 year olds,legit start spazzing out because they think this people are pedophiles(dont care about the ages of consent i guess)

its crazy i have heard americans talk about how people who date even a 17 year old are pedophiles,deserve to be burned alive e.t.c

that and call sometimes adults "teens" and teens "kids"

its weird as fuck

Hope her parents find out and put a bullet in your skull, fag

nice tune

Attached: 1523617844187.gif (354x286, 53K)

Her mother knows already. She told me its okay, as long as we dont get children this early.

Based.

The digits approve, I guess.

> tfw you will never pound Elio Perlman in his parents' villa while staying for the summer

feels bad man

Attached: tumblr_oyi1k2SltX1weuhnvo2_400.gif (303x391, 1.67M)

Attached: 1523181009618.jpg (602x481, 47K)

Hit heavy bag xF

IF I COULD FLY

I'D PICK YOU UP

I'D TAKE YOU INTO THE NIGHT

AND SHOW YOU LOVE

LIKE YOU'VE NEVER SEEN

EVER SEE-EEEEN

is 20 too young to experience this? i fucked things up with a girl who called me good looking but hope to remedy it before she graduates in summer and I start a placement in September.

It never really goes away, user.

3 months before my 18th birthday I got with this girl, it was the only and the most beautiful relationship I had. We had to end it due to the distance between us. I don't consider this 'teenage love' but at least I feel like I kinda skimmed some of it. I think it hurts even more because of that.

Year have passed and I still remember sometimes. Often when I'm sitting in my room alone, like right now. Lifting makes it go away, it makes all things go away actually. When you are going for a new diddly, bench, squat or whatever PR the world kinda stops. It's so primal kinda, just you and the weight and all your raw strength you have to muster in one moment. Anger helps a bunch if you can focus despite it. It kinda resets my brain and I'm free for this brief moment I'm lifting heavy.

Attached: 1518198676081.jpg (628x787, 53K)

I did. Was fucking gay.

how gay

Attached: 91f81d398946585504236544bbb65aa8e0ef3260d0fc079a7ac461ef7ef8ee0f.jpg (728x704, 52K)

Kill a Taliban in afghanistan.