So is it really true that fasting can clear up your acne?

So is it really true that fasting can clear up your acne?

Attached: 47_cysticacne-8col.jpg (632x592, 85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4L5KdWWjJdU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

no, stop falling for the "lol just starve yourself bro" meme

/fast/ needs to be banned on site

Just eat lean meats, veggies, and whole grains. Fasting is a meme

probably
less food = less inflammation
inflammatory nodular acne should decrease but if youre genetically producing oil at a higher rate, you may want some accutane

The fact that so many people here have been trolled into starving themselves is pretty hilarious. It's not as dangerous as the time Thyme killed someone by making them overdose on vitamin A.

only one way to find out

Eat more raspberries.

go to /fa/

Don't listen to these guys OP. This doctor explains it well.

youtube.com/watch?v=4L5KdWWjJdU

>fasting
>test levels
>nofap

With this you unlock GodMode and you can cheat at life, you will be immortal, a millionaire and the ultimate Chad

>shilling the keto meme

Attached: ffffomg.jpg (236x252, 7K)

Just because you call people a shill and call things memes doesn't mean it is bad information. Keto diet literally changed my life for the better. It isn't for everyone but then again nobody is forcing you to eat a keto diet.

Low gi carbs
Anti inflammatory tumeric and flaxseed
The only food you should eat is the food you cook.

am already millionare and a chad how do i unlock immortal mode?

Jesus Christ read the studies. The guy who discovered autophagy won a Nobel prize. You lose MORE muscle on a low cal diet than with straight up fasting

Of course it is. It isn't supported by the American Dietetic Association nor is it recommended by the American Heart Association. Also, given the vast amount of skewed and frankly bad information around the diet, many converts improperly adapt and avoid critical micronutrients important to maintaining good health over the long term.

If there's anything positive to be said about it it's that many have poor self control when it comes to many carbohydrate sources and by reducing those calories altogether they can get to a state of weight loss. That being said, it shouldn't be considered as a long-term dietary option.

worked for me

How long did you fast for?

ok. stop with milk and dairy. (i dont get any breakouts from cheese but experiment for yourself.) change pillow cover (hair products, sweats and shit) and a facial cleanser

Aging out of your teenage years will clear up your acne.

>American Dietetic Association
>American Heart Association

So what? Those are not go to resources for anybody in any field.

2 days
I'm also not a teenager

No but washing your face and eating clean will clear up your acne