Iam 5¨3" why and also 20 years old what can i do

iam 5¨3" why and also 20 years old what can i do

Attached: 29e.jpg (600x885, 35K)

Idk nigga why dont you just grow

You cannot grow at this age.

Some people here will meme you with articles that say you will grow u til 23.

This won’t happen.

Prepare yourself for a hard life.

Are you a girl? If so you're cute. If not make a lot of money and pay for sex.

thats what a want to know

grow grow grow

iam not a girl iam boy a kinda girly in the face i make workout every day to hide that

how

really is nothing i can do why

is possible

how tall are your parents? if your parents are both taller than you, take a visit to the doc and maybe get some growth hormone or something?
Either way i wish you the very best in life and hope you grow to 6'0

Not to say that op isnt fucked but its definitely possible to grow a bit after 20

but there's a lot of successful people with that height like glenn danzig

All you have to do is weighted hangs, I grew a good 3 inches doing these everyday for about a year and a half (6'1" now, btw). You get a belt, strap some weight to it and just dangle there for a good 3 minutes per set for as many sets a day as you like. Progressively add more weight as it becomes easier and easier over the weeks and months. You should get your first inch inside of 2-months. Just make sure you eat enough protein to grow, hope this helps!

Attached: WeightedHang.jpg (800x500, 87K)

my parents are 5´1" and 5´7" thanks for the good wishes but i just wanna to achieve the 5´7"

honestly i think your spine just straightened out, you didn't actually grow unless you are the lucky 1 in a million who does grow after 20 then these 'hangs' didnt really have anything to do with it

I'm sorry user
I'm so so sorry

>weighted hangs
really, i gonna try and see what happens

dont feel sorry for me im alredy dead

Hate to crush your dream user but this is the same logic as "squats make me smaller". You can't grow by hanging.

go dwarfmode

yeah i dunno what to do now maybe just grow my muscle like glenn danzing

well normally someone with a 5'1/5'7 dad aka my parents were the same height as yours and i'm 5'8. Your last chance is to go to doctor and get growth hormone before it really gets too late. 20 is still not that late.

yeah but i got a pretty face at least and make workout i think that can help me to survive rigth , rigth.

i don't got money

I believe this operation might help you, OP.

Attached: ManletExtension.webm (854x480, 1.87M)

Wolverine is 5'3

which country? you have to pay for doctor? that sucks, if he sees a problem with you then he can prescribe it for free i think.

Your only realistic option is to become a twink fucktoy

not very issues for do taht horrible thing

well i see my country is very different from yours

fuck poor op

you need to have faith just grow

grow

feel happy just do that

ok

>grow