Do you guys recommend losing weight by riding a bicycle?

Do you guys recommend losing weight by riding a bicycle?

Attached: buk.jpg (299x168, 9K)

Yes, along with a diet high in carbs, and low in both fats and protein.

Just run for about 10-20 mins then 3-5 sprints at the end of it

Of course, it's perfect to ensure you won't have any descendants.

It's alright. I bike 2.5 miles each way to the gym. Nice, light cardio. Every now and then I'll bike to work, which is around 15 miles each way.

Anything that ups your activity level helps

You are beyond clueless stop giving advice please

Attached: AEB8284E-31B5-46F9-BD29-B0148575D62D.jpg (1000x800, 70K)

We recommend eating less you fat fuck

fasting and cardio

Weight is lost in the kitchen nigger

You work out more the hungrier you are. If you have bad eating habits no amount of workout will help you. I didnt workout a single day and barely moved from my computer chair for half a year and lost 30kgs just by eating less and eating real food.

Anyways the hard part isnt losing weight, you just gotta stop eating like a retard. The hard part is getting in good shape and building up muscle. That takes real work effort and dedication.

Fucking sure dude, whatever you want as long as you lose more calories than you take in daily. It’s very simple

I'd recommend a different kind of cycling, ifunowatimsayin

How long does it take you for your 15 mi commute?

I recommend it. In my experience it is the easiest way to lose weight for several reasons:
>it feels much less intense than other cardio
>you can get farther than you would running or jogging which allows you to go on adventures maybe even to other cities, and you can plan to see many different surroundings
>if you use it to get around to places where u need to go then u are exercising with a sense of purpose, and it becomes much easier to stay motivated for each work out

I prefer running, but it's easier on your knees especially if you're overweight or new to high impact stuff.

it's exactly the other way around for me, I just can't stop eating all the time

Cycling is fun, but it's a shit-tier sport
I cycled 10km to and from work every day for 4 months and made minuscule progress on my time

Heck yea, it's probably the best way to do cardio aside from swimming. You can wring the shit out of your body while at the same time putting hardly any stress on your joints.

Attached: a76eaec1391f88123d79b82e47215d6f.jpg (720x820, 409K)

Stretch your neck. You need to stretch neck, do neck rotations. Yes it's great exercise

yes

how can that faggot even claim animal foods are bad when he just eats a bunch load of processed food

(you) must listen to
this user

What is MTB and what is Roadie?
Is one guy more into short rides and other just rides long distances?

I would not recommend exercise to lose weight. Counting calories is far more effective for far less effort.

Mountainbiking vs road biking.

Mountainbiking puts heavy loads on your entire body and road biking just makes you go through the motions.

Just make sure that you strenghten your hamstrings before cycling. Otherwise your quads will be too strong and you will fuck up your knees.

Lost 50 pounds in 6 months, just commuting and better diet.
Anything works, even walking, just /fast/ or OMAD and workout

Right around 80-90 minutes. It's 45 by car, so not too different. And I get to ride through a state park for about 4 miles in the middle of it. Pennypack if any Philly anons are reading.

Work has showers, though. Otherwise I wouldn't do this. I do sweat a decent bit if I push it or it's real hot out.

>Recruits the largest muscles in the body
>Cheap and easy to do for basic fitness
>Helps build balance
>Basically no impact whatsoever on joints
>Very fast recovery, from all but very high intensity/duration efforts.
>Burns a ton of calories
>Track and road cycling QTs everywhere
>Possibly the very best way to build good calves

It's k, I guess

Attached: tracklads.jpg (670x506, 49K)

/thread
have some tits.

Attached: 1524252717517.jpg (769x1024, 182K)

>ruins your nuts

That's the big reason I do it. I've just been cursed with fucked up knees since birth, so something low impact like biking is really nice