Black girls

Does black girls have the potential of becoming the most Jow Forums?

>nice ass
>really fast
>no nonsense attitude/very motivated

White girls and asians girls have virtually no ass. Sure you can work on the ass but the genetic component will be the limiting factor.

Are black girls superior when it comes to Jow Forums? It seems like the more high T you are the more attracted you are to black girls. I started finding black girls attractive after I started lifting and now I've been dating one for almost three years.

Attached: ebony cuties.webm (480x600, 788K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pPnEU-YmgYs
calcsd.bitballoon.com/datasets
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/4026241
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11182344
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why do you worship a place where poop comes from?

not OP but you realize the gluteus is the muscle that allows us to stand right? The thing that separates us from crawling on the ground like a goddamn animal?

To answer your question OP black girls have a lot of features that gross most men out. There are some really hot ones out there but for me personally, they'll never have the potential of a really hot girl of a different race. Their hair, black assholes and nipples etc doesn't do much for me. I hooked up with a hot black girl once and got a bit grossed out. Their tits tend to be kinda saggy also.

For whatever reason I can't see myself growing old with anyone but a white woman. In their 20s & 30s women of other races are hot but thinking of having an old asian, black, or latino wife seems weird to me. That's a personal hangup though.

However If you can land a really hot black girl youre happy with then go for it, don't let anyone talk you out of it.

If you

Over 50% of black women are over weight in America

if that isn't enough for you, look up the STD rates

if that's not enough for you look up the single parenthood stats

>most Jow Forums
>girl
you already lost

Quit crying and post more beautiful black ass

Negresses just got (more) burnt

How's a black pussy feels bro? Is it different then white? Tighter More stretched?

Or*

Virgins can't understand the love for booty since they haven't fucked a girl doggystyle.

Not liking ass means that you're low T.

I guess it's just personal taste. I don't mind the hair and brown nipples etc.

I see people as individuals. The black girl I'm dating comes from a middle class family - both of her parents are lawyers and she's also in law school now.

I've been with tons of white girls and black girls etc. I would say that black girls are on average a bit tighter actually. Also white dick looks good against the black skin. To me it's the ass that does it though. Nothing better than a big (not fat/obese) ass tbqh.

Attached: 1524179677771.webm (480x600, 526K)

Mulatto guy here

I don't identify as any race. I barely identify as any nationality. I realize how useless I am as an individual, and that everything I see will one day turn to ash. So, that doesn't stop me from doing what I want, and speaking to any race. I mostly bang out asian girls, because asian girls seem to approach me most. Apparently in the south of Japan they love black guys, to the point where they will run across streets to talk to them. I would not believe this shit if I didn't see it. Also, eastern europeans love black guys. Slovenia, Croatia, Hungary, Romania... Again, my black friends and I experienced this first hand, which is how I know it. Black guys are like a "fetish" to them.

But, to sum things up: I've been to many countries, I've been with over 30+ women in less than 3 years (was with 1 woman for 9 years). I personally prefer other mulattoes - unfortunately they are usually either brainwashed into worshipping white guys like Chad or being ghetto sluts who want to fuck Tyrone, never considering their own race, which is why I've barely banged them - or asians. Probably half the girls I banged out are asian. They always seem like they are in love, even if it's just a hookup. The rest are black or white, with a few hispanics and mulattoes thrown in there. I personally rank white girls at the very bottom. Worst at everything. Cooking, fucking, intelligence, everything. Unless you are talking about white girls from outside America - europeans, or canadians. Then they are okay. Even the black girls I banged -- once I banged black girls outside America, they were way fucking smarter, way thinner, and actually had artistic talents and were funny. Ehite american women are so fucking deluded, I put no effort into them anymore (which gets me laid with them more often now)

Alright that's good. See ya

>I've been with tons of white girls and black girls etc. I would say that black girls are on average a bit tighter actually. Also white dick looks good against the black skin. To me it's the ass that does it though. Nothing better than a big (not fat/obese) ass tbqh.
Holy fuck I must try one. Do black girls find slavs exotic or repulsive?

>Thinking every single person from one race thinks the same thing and has the same mentality and opinions about who they will date regardless of the community they were raised in

Let me ask you, you're white, right? Do you think you are the exact same as an Irishman? The black women you date will have their own ideas as well. It comes down to what country they are from (in). Most black women who immigrate from an African country are pretty down to earth and intelligent -- which is why they left. You'll get different personalities from different African countries, just the same you would in Asia. A South Korean is way different than someone from Taiwan, same as a girl from Ghana is way different than a girl from Kenya. Mostly, they don't care about race, just respect and communication with their partner. Their society overall was way harsher, so they appreciate being appreciated - regardless of race.

Sauce
please

>nice ass
>really fast
>no nonsense attitude/very motivated

Women with those qualities aren't hot because they're black, they're hot because they're hot, and if you think they're common, you're in for a rude awakening unless you're only selecting from a collection of track athletes or something.

That white boy will never love you the way you want him to. Stop crushing on him.

>I started finding black girls attractive after I started lifting
Wtf, the same happened to me. What the fuck?
I don't want mestiço childs

good

Attached: ebonsnow2.webm (640x800, 2.52M)

GTFO here. Asians and Latina's age much more graciously than white women.

Over 50% of the people in America are overweight.

B R E H S
R
E
H
S

Any more black chicca videos?
On a side note: hot black thots love my white bod on cam-chat sites although it is always weird when they call me daddy... given im BWC

>ywn experience the pleasure of a white on black breeding session with multiple black goddesses to impregnate

why live?

Attached: 1434478495939.jpg (482x427, 36K)

Thats because Jow Forums turns you gay and black girls are more masculine thank white and asains. There is a reason they are louder and more assertive and are booblets unless theyre fat. These arent hogh test girls, theyre "girls with high test". Get this jew propoganda thread off my board

>Get this jew propoganda thread off my board

I'd be lying if I didn't want to impregnate those black thots with my superior white seed but I'm afraid what drop kick the mother would raise kid to be

>he's fallen for the memes

Haha how's it feel being an easily influenced brainlet?

only a BBC can satisfy these thots

Nagh they love BWC and calling me daddy
But at the end of the day they are niggers so it's kinda sad

Your forgetting the very important fact that they're still niggers

Only disabled white men can satisfy black women properly. Black boys are inferior to white men with disabilities.

Attached: 1513388913558.jpg (634x951, 111K)

>really fast

Yeah because all the slow ones are in jail

Look at his legs. He's sexually, socially, attractiveness-, personality- and money-wise way superior to pathetic little black boys.

Attached: 1505915870288.jpg (900x1200, 219K)

how can black bois even compete?

youtube.com/watch?v=pPnEU-YmgYs

blacks have a BBC, its game over for all other races

Just read Race, Evolution, and Behavior and understand it all, anons

Attached: 1521906471969.jpg (980x551, 78K)

Why do white women age like shit

Attached: image.jpg (323x538, 75K)

4/5 african Americans are obese ;,(

>Stacey Dash
>Republican
Fuck yeah. The white bitches are probably liberal

>For whatever reason
Anyone attracted to a non white should do two things
>imagine that person at 60
>imagine what your children would look like
That sure cured me. Using them as fleshlights on legs isn’t the worse thing in the world but for gods sake don’t racemix.

You made one big assumption then wasted a wall of text

>>no nonsense attitude/very motivated
bait
also black women are the most obese subgroup in existence

>2018
>still falling for bbc meme
cuck

Attached: 1511389046936.png (637x529, 21K)

Yes black girls are superior when it comes to Jow Forums because of their high testosterone. Black women can bulk like no women can.
The average black woman is NOT very fast. And their low IQ gives them the opposite of a no nonsense attitude.

Island apes could have the longest dick on earth, but they are so unbearably ugly it will never be used

Europe has a higher average dick size than Africa though, so no, nogs literally do not "have bbc", all they have are lies fueled by feelings of inferiority.

>white girls and Asians have virtually no ass
True for Asians but not white people.
Sure there are a lot of Germanic in America and those people have no ass but everyone else in Western Europe is a lot better than Asians. Plus Spain, where the ''Latina'' ass is from, has the best ass in the world. Black ass tends to be all size and no shape but Spanish ass is godly.

Cool strawman argument, just cherrypick one negress that aged well and one white woman that aged badly. It's not like there are millions of both races that age well.
It's obviously all about individual habits such as diet and whether you exercise or are sedentary for decades.

Attached: 30741614_1873323596025683_5841209484529106944_n.png (286x280, 125K)

fuck off Jow Forums

Stop calling every logical fallacy a strawman

>my entire sense of self worth as a black man is threatened so i am going to claim they are from Jow Forums because i have no argument against their facts
fuck off nigger

>>nice ass
Pure fat doesn't make a nice ass, niggerlover.

>facts hurt the r*dditor
Upvoted :)

You're just a dicklet user

>black girls thread
>the clip of the girl in the hallway still hasn't been posted

save us please

>niggers
ewwww

So stating facts means we're from Jow Forums? Look at the statistics little dick Tyrone calcsd.bitballoon.com/datasets

Africa has the same average size than China. Worlds highest averages are in France and Italy, both white countries. After that the other highest ones are mostly European countries as well even though they are not as big as French and Italians.

You niggerboys literally can't even compete with whites lol.

It was a brainfart, I know it wasn't a strawman argument but for some reason accidentally said that. It was like a typo but an entire wrong word.

Sure you do niggerbro

>calcsd.bitballoon.com/datasets

Lol. Blacks and cuckold faggots on suicide watch

Attached: WeakInfantileIchthyostega-max-1mb.gif (240x179, 388K)

>So stating facts means we're from Jow Forums?
>Jow Forums
>facts
What is this, 2007?

Literally their only claim is muh dick and they can’t even have that
For the same reason they desperately cling to the conviction that the ancient Egyptians were niggers
I do make fun of the mean spirited ones but sometimes I have a little empathy.

Black women are GOAT OP

Better pussies, more agressive in bed, more attitude (sometimes blows), genuinely like having a good time.

IMO the ass is worth it most of the time.

>50%
Thats it? I would have guessed way higher

Do whites on this board have some sort of inferiority complex?

>both parents lawyers
>middle class

They aren't doing too well, are they

>black woman look like goats

Yeah. I feel bad for the blacks that have enough humility and honesty to realize their race drew the short end of the stick in every way. But so many of them are arrogant and make up ridiculous lies, really makes you lose respect for them as a whole. I'd be able to respect them if they actually tried to improve and evolve themselves instead of thieving traits and achievements of other races and claiming them for themselves.

For comparisons sake:
Nigeria average flaccid length 8.1 centimeters ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/4026241
Germany average flaccid length 8.6 cm ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11182344

Not much difference, but Germany still has larger on average. By this logic BBC really should mean Big Bavarian Cock instead.

Attached: boiston.png (537x645, 375K)

Hot black girls are such a low percentage of the black girl population, most of them have acne, bad skin, ugly proportions, flat gorilla noses, terrible hair, and bad faces.

Did you mean to write niggers? Since they have an inferiority complex everywhere in the world?

The only beautiful black women are ones that are 50-75% European DNA.

Calls out
But not
Nice job on your bullshit

Black people themselves admit this implicitly.

this lmao
cuck faggot scumbags get the fuck

I can smell the smell the hiv from here

I have that girls IG

>I started finding black girls attractive after I started lifting and now I've been dating one for almost three years.
oy vey

Attached: 1516496791282.png (948x601, 748K)

Mixed is GOAT. preferably with latin or white blood

>fine nose and lips
>naturally tan skin
>curly hair
>higher iq than full africans
>no african saggy tits w/ faded nips
>good hips
>get fit quick
>kids won't look like africans

Attached: 1506646199595.webm (640x1136, 2.97M)

Attached: 1523390634510.png (1114x1218, 1.92M)

This video was so good it prompted me to download a new video player just so i could play this kind of file.

fuckiN... BREH

Attached: 31046322_10216465096248790_4046358161208355920_n.jpg (960x906, 50K)

>This video was so good it prompted me to download a new video player just so i could play this kind of file.

Attached: 453254235245.jpg (688x440, 102K)

>This video was so good it prompted me to download a new video player just so i could play this kind of file.

based

Attached: 143446-10.Marie-laurence_jungfleich.jpg (528x333, 28K)

>Latin or white
Latins are white dumbass.

>Not liking ass means that you're low T.

Truth

Attached: 20393642.jpg (1080x1350, 89K)

>latin or white
Unless you’re saying that the American native contributed any beauty...

Attached: 1520404554287.jpg (736x920, 124K)

The girl in your pic has a mullatto daughter

t. Asexual

This

Attached: Screenshot_20180318-193343.jpg (1068x1337, 302K)

And piss comes out of vaginas and dicks but people like licking and sucking those too. What’s your point?

Thanks for the test boost

yet the majority of people in anthropology and biology disagree with the arguments and "evidence" in the book.
If you want to be racist just be racist, no need to drag science down by using bad science to force your arguments and opinions.

>mixed
>higher iq than full africans
It can never be GOAT because of regression towards the mean (the fact that within generations your kids will have sub 100 iq despite your partner being high iq).

i want to shoot their fucking heads off with shotgun

You dont know what regression to the mean, means. If it worked the way you think it does evolution WOULDN'T BE POSSIBLE

smelly smelly nigger fucker, you're disgusting. She-boons might as well be animals.
>I barely identify as any nationality. I realize how useless I am as an individual
This is what happens when you fuck a nigger.

>Are black girls the most Jow Forums b/c of genetics
Yes
>Does that mean you should date them
No, their physical genetics are great but if you have kids with them they will be 10 points lower on the IQ scale than if you had them with a white chick. Given increased rate of automation of low skill jobs unless your kids can become athletes or actors then they're going to be welfare sponges.