If you had the choice of either

If you had the choice of either

A. being 10/10 fit with your ideal body type (your general facial aesthetics won't change)

or

>B. 100% mastering any instrument of your choice. You can perfectly play any song you want on command

Which would you choose?

Attached: 1523786407367.jpg (640x640, 53K)

A. You can always learn an instrument and get super good at it.

Also, she looks like Michael Jackson

B. because no lifting can make up for my face. Maybe if I was a celebrity musician I could get some groupies.

What's your point? You can always get fit too

B hands down

B. with violin, I am already attractive and in decent shape

B
I was tempted to go with A but I have no problems working towards my goals, and already have a hard enough time with getting too much attention from women as it is. My wife would go insane with jealousy if I were a perfect 10

A, because I have no skin in the game of music. And being able to "perfectly play" a song sounds dubious: at best, you're just copying someone else's style and at worst, you're playing some genie's idea of the "perfect version" of a song.

>And being able to "perfectly play" a song sounds dubious: at best, you're just copying someone else's style and at worst, you're playing some genie's idea of the "perfect version" of a song.

the most pseudo-intellectual musings I've seen this evening

Post more of this milk factory

>anything I disagree is pseudo-intellectual

Attached: 1520732786675.png (366x405, 46K)

Can't choose your ideal body type

B. I'd probably go with the piano and become some real nigga concert pianist, and then snag myself a qt violinist/cellist/flutist gf.

>tfw you’ve been playing guitar for 10 years and can literally play all your favourite songs perfectly as they are on the albums

Feels pretty good desu

People are impressed when I mildly play guitar, I’m pretty sure girls would literally strip naked in front of me if I ever actually showed off

Mastering an instrument doesn't give you creative talents, see Steve Vai and other prog rock hacks, or robot-chinks pianists. So it's pretty much useless.

Delusional af. Nobody gets sexually aroused by someone being really good at guitar. It's an old cliche from when rock started to be popular and doing anything "wild" was attractive as society was liberating from religion.

t. s o y l e n t b o y

I’m already handsome, I just need the body to go with it and lifting/progress is fun.
Fucking learning guitar has been a god damn pain in the ass. So I’ll go with B. Fuck these scales and picking patterns. When is any of this going to make sense and I can go back to bare chord punk rock.

>i-i b-b-b-bet g-g-g-irls w-would get w-w-wet if I a-actually s-showed off

t. coping low test virgin guitar virtuoso

This is extremely accurate lmao, I fell for the meme and strictly learned guitar to pick up girls (I mean I had the time so whatever) and despite the fact I'm pretty good and can play songs no one really cares.

THE ONLY EXCEPTION... Is when I finger pluck spanish guitar songs... Not going to lie, with my ex I set up a candlelight dinner and played a romantic spanish song and her panties were off faster than the time it takes for the nigga you replied to, to get rejected.

i have a gf m8y

I'm fine with my body and trying to make it as a musician or music educator, so B.

nothing he said was intellectualy he didnt trust genies hahaha

No you can't. There's a reason most famous players started playing from a very young age. It's because it takes years and years of hours of practice to become a virtuoso instilling lots of neural and muscle memory connections.

>Delusional af. Nobody gets sexually aroused by someone being really good at guitar.

i do

Attached: 1524249839797.gif (524x399, 53K)

A if that means I'll be 6'8

B no question. Get rich and famous. I'll go down in history as one of the best. People will remember me

Serious question, what makes you care about being remembered on a large scale like that? I want my family and friends to remember me of course, but famous? Not for me

>tfw started guitar at 13 like all the pros

feels good

B

You mean look good, or be the best pianist ever to live, ever?

hm. hard choice

A
Because I'm stupid and impulsive, and would likely shout "Bagpipes!" when asked what instrument

anyone who doesn't pick the B is silly
as a professional top-grade concert violinist you can easily make six figures, and given that you never have to practice thanks to your skill being granted by magic you can spend all of your time working out.

A because its an offer to change the general geometry of my body. I can always learn to play an instrument, which I wont because it doesnt appeal to me.

>B
>Violin

I want to see their faces when a jacked dude plays perfect Symphonies with just a short on

I'll go for looks, I don't want to be Asian

A

>Lots of people already play instruments very well [see; China]
>Would have to have an instrument on me (and justify a reason to start playing) whenever I want to show off

And yet instead of drowning in groupie pussy you're on Jow Forums

need to pick A. IM FUCKING DONE BEING 5'4. I JUST WANT TO BE NORMAL FFS

A

i will lean a little bit guitar and people will think i am the god because of the halo effect

eat shit nerd

Attached: 1522279295869.jpg (992x975, 145K)

Who would ever choose B? I could at least see the practicality of being a god-tier athlete with god-tier aesthetics, the best you could ever hope for while playing music is to be a symphony player or a backup musician for a flavor-of-the-week pop star.

B. I already have a pretty decent body and I also play the drums but it pisses me off when I can't perfectly play a Danny Carey or Neil peart song. But I can confirm when I play shows women are turned on as fuck and I've gotten laid many times from my abilities

A.

I'm already a decent enough piano player to impress people when there's one around, which is almost fucking never. You get to carry that body around with you everywhere. Unless I was about to wheel a fuckin baby grand around everywhere, this wouldn't really pan out for getting women.

B. It would take a lot more time and effort to master an instrument.

BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB

Instrument because I really can't play violin at the moment, also it would entail that I just suddenly understand sheet music.
I wouldn't want to just suddenly be the mode I want, I think that'd be really destructive for my psych and I'd never try again.

B because that will last throughout your entire life, and someone told me there's money in music..

A this is a no brainer.
I'd become a 6'4 400lb of straight muscle and have super fast reflexes.

I pick M

for gib Milkies

Attached: gib.jpg (960x640, 55K)

A. Because i can always learn many instruments at a mediocre level. Already currently familiar with like 6 different instruments. Plus with my facial structure id have that superhero look and jawline. even if i play like shit I'll still "look" the part and still land the job for just about anything in the music industry. It aint the 60's where you need talent in the industry amymore.

A because I don't care for music

B
i can make money.

>I don't care for music

Attached: hm.gif (280x210, 812K)

Attached: FB_IMG_1519644797590.jpg (646x650, 40K)

> emotional dependency on soundwaves
Thanks for the laugh mate.

Probably B.
If I could play an instrument with 100% mastery I would become a living legend and go down in history as a musical genius.

Attached: 1523607456072.jpg (286x176, 7K)

depends on the girl and what music she likes
>been playing guitar for 8 years
>get gf
>play aerials by system of a down
>gf sings along and gets VERY aroused

>dad wants to show off his new acoustic >plays sugar mountain by neil young
>on his knee, looking up at my gf
>she visibly wants to die of cringe
>he doesn't pick up on it
>been telling me for years that that's the stuff to get girls wet
>have the best time in years and get even more attracted to gf
this was 10 years ago and to this day she brings this up every now and then and tells me how embarrassing it was.

Instrument

Musiclets dont know how much pussy being a musician can get you

Only if its a guitar or a piano, yo aint gettin any pussy playing an oboe

How much fine control do I have over my body? Can I give myself a bigger dick?

A. 10/10 bods will have plenty of time to diddle pussy like a fiddle.

You're like really bad ass and cool because you don't conform to normal things.

Thanks mate! I try really hard to put on airs so that other people will like me. It's really starting to pay off! My whole sense of self-worth is sky-rocketing thanks to that validation!

Attached: b7c299d9eb89da141f2be6fcc7d02ac2.gif (500x238, 730K)

>13
>Young age
You gave to start your first instrument at 3-6 to become a truely great musician.

>Liking System of a Down over Neil Young
You and your gf sound like to beta plebs

B.

Not even a question. I keep making it to the finals of orchestra auditions but haven't won yet.

B. I can make easy money being a master of an instrument.

A because being good at my instrument never gave me shit while just losing a little weight and lifting a bit got some high school bitches on my dick when they never batted an eye at me before when we were at school.

i wanted to have a voice of an angel
but it's not included in B so i'll choose A everytime

you have to go back

>stop liking what I don't like
here, have a (You).

Attached: 1523588930503.jpg (400x432, 49K)

this slag is pathetic

Clearly B... you can become a fucking phenom and rip anything

Neil Young is objectively the greater artist. Also, if your gf thinks it's embarrassing to play a sugar mountain on or any other song for that matter she must be a teenage bitch

A

Because I already play instruments. Also music is much more subjective. You may play something perfectly but people could find it boring as fuck.And just playing other people's song suck. It would be different if the choice was to be a great composer.

A, cause I'm already pretty good at a few instruments

>pic related

Attached: me_irl.png (1376x1036, 772K)

stop posting on Jow Forums dad.
you're embarrassing yourself.

B
I might be able to become famous and get lots of money, at which point 10s will throw themselves at me

Son, you really need to drop that girl. I'm telling you, you can get all the pussy you want if you'd just play some Neil Young

not in alabama dad.

A

my ideal body type is having all of supermans aesthetics and powers. I now rule the world with my body GG music nerds

Attached: 1418554179033.jpg (413x395, 38K)

She wanted you to stop. My friend told me about this guy that tried to serenade him and she only had sex with him to get him to stop because it was so awkward. I suppose it still works in his favor but chicks are not into this.

A. something useful
B. something not useful
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm what a hard choice

I’d pick A. I’d instantly become competitive strongman/thrower and with a good face and body try and go full Arnold and get into acting

I would chose B and then learn my gf to play my flute if you catch my drift haha

A, I don't give a fuck about instruments or knowing how to play them.

A of course, duh

fucking hate playing instruments so 100%
>A