Who else /criminal scum/ here?

Who else /criminal scum/ here?
Do you go carhopping? shoplifting? breaking and entering?
Do you do it for the rush or do you just want to steal?

Attached: devilish.png (500x567, 69K)

Begone fbi bait

Attached: 1525999951143s.jpg (125x67, 2K)

One time as a kid I stole a candy from the bulk section in a supermarket.

Attached: Guilty.jpg (256x320, 29K)

please stop. SAGE

oregano checked

2 years ago I got arrested for marijuana on purpose so it could go on my record because now the county prosecutors won't even accept cases anymore. So that was my last chance to get a green badge of courage because I'm BAD. So watch out world.

This is one of the most autistic posts in a while.

That subreddit is banned

I shoplift things in gas stations and carnivals in the most interesting ways, like this one time there was this giant gummy worm at Kings Island, and me being the broke thief I am, I used the 2 foot long gummy as a belt.

I also hid about 20 toy soldiers in my shoes, and this one time I stole pants by wearing them out of the store, taking a pair of socks and some candy with it.

Thank you! That's really saying something around here.

I defended myself in court and everything. It was scary.

I buy cheap broken consoles on eBay and return them to Wal Mart for full retail price, no box or receipt. They say no at first but if you keep staying there and asking they cave in eventually to get you to leave. Once I stood there for a good 5 minutes staring at the cashier.

Attached: JPEG_20180328_020823.jpg (213x236, 11K)

used to do it for the rush back when I was a kid plus I wanted to be known as that bad ass that got locked up so I didn't really care about getting caught
I ended up getting convicted of 10 felonies 2 of which were arson and the others were burgurlarly and gran larceny. Had 7 misdemeanors ranging from having tobacco products to auto tampering. I ended up serving a year in juvenile because it was my first time and I genuinely seemed like a good kid. My biggest regret is doing stupid destruction shit just because I was mad instead of focusing on the money side of things. If you're not scared to die or do life you can make a huge amount of money and add smart into there and it becomes a lot more realistic. I even broke into my school two times in a row just to destroy it. Dumbest shit I've ever done but I wasn't really thinking. So my advice is if you want to be a criminal think hard and well before you do something and read about forensics to stay a step above the law. A mask and gloves are essential. One of the biggest tips I could give is keep your mouth shut no matter what and don't bring anyone with you. If they bring you in don't say a word and ask for your lawyer no matter what they say because the cops will lie to you all fucking day. Another tip is don't be high or drunk while you do something. If you're doing something that could get you 20 to life keep a gun with you to blow your brains out with just in case the cops do catch up with you because trust me prison is no place for a robot. Bring some of the pigs with you if you can

You could go legit, start fixing them and then reselling them

Can you help me? I really need money bad, or at least things I can use so shoplifting is also an option. The problem is, the stores around me are surveillenced super fucking well. Dozens of cameras, the walmart has undercover security guards, the CVS has a bunch of cameras and no bathrooms to hide stuff, the walgreens also has a bunch of cameras and a big window on the back of the store so you can see everyone.

What are some ways to either shoplift from these places or other ways to make money? I'm broke as fuck and won't have money for a good bit of time.

I make more returning them

Minor shoplifting. Constantly.
And I stole $50 from the last girl I hooked up with on tinder.
Don't know why. Not like I need it, I'm gonna clear six figures this year. I just feel like the world owes me more than it's given me. And it's satisfying to rectify that.

What's your method of shoplifting?

This thread should now be about telling us all that story. Tell us the story.

Looks it all these weird lies

It's mostly just minor stuff I can slip into my messenger bag and walk out with. I do have a very nice Hugo Boss suit I swapped for the $49 Aldi blazer I walked into the shop wearing.

I got arson on my record years ago even tho we actually didn't do it. fuck the

Attached: 1527022993845.webm (1920x1080, 1.18M)

Shoplifting is risky with all the technology these days plus you can't wear a mask in the store unless you're robbing it which is even riskier. If you need some quick cash I recommend getting a hoodie and a hat and going out at night and going into parking lots with one or two empty cars and breaking into them. If you can get a hammer thatll be good too because a lot of cars will beep if you use the cost hanger method but surprisingly won't if you smash the window and climb through. Remember to bring gloves for this and keep your face covered. This method works best if you can survey the place first and choosing your targets wisely but in my experience getting caught doing this is extremely low if you're smart with your targets and don't do it where there's anybody remotely close by. I've been caught shoplifting from cvs and ran out the store and never went back but I never got caught for that the only reson they linked me is because I wore the same mask for all my crimes

I'm not lying I've done all the shit I said. If I was I would've talked about how cool I was and how I never got caught

So do you check for cameras or just not bother?

Couldn't I just try to check the door and see if it's opening? I feel like breaking a car window would alert a lot of people if there's any houses close by. Also, what if a cop rides by when I'm wearing a hoodie and hat at night in the summer? I feel like even if they don't stop me they'd definitely start watching me.

Do you have any other methods of money making?

A lot of them will beep if you open the door so you could just be prepared to run. If a cop drives by just return to your house and lay low and get a new outfit to go out in. You want to know your area really well and work on your cardio because you're going to be doing a lot of running and faster you run the less likely you'll get caught. Selling drugs with me was off the table because I didn't have any friends to sell them to but if you got that and you don't do drugs yourself that's a very safe and profitable field. Does your environment have a lot of crime or is it a generally pretty clean neighborhood?

Well I'm blackballed from ever ordering from walmart again after stealing like $300,000 worth of stuff so this scam is dead for me so I'll pass it on to you teenage idiots.

Order something off of walmart.com. Make sure the seller is walmart (they bring in 3rd parties) or this won't work. When you receive the item carefully open and remove the important stuff and replace it with something heavy or similar. If it came shrinked wrapped even better- order shrink wrap off ebay and use your hairdryer to seal it back up.

Drop it off at fedex or the post office (it's free) and walmart will credit your card before they ever receive the item back. It takes a least a week for returns so report your credit card missing and get a new one.

Ta da, free stuff. For big stuff like TV's or swimming pools email walmart for a curbside pickup. You don't even have to walk to the post office.

I'm definitely prepared to run, I box for sport so my cardio is pretty good. I live in the close suburbs of Philadelphia, so there's a good bit of crime, mostly drugs and some violent crimes . It seems like they've definitely been upping the police a bit though, I see a lot more police walking down the street nowadays than I did 3 years ago.

I don't bother.
Cameras are only any use once they take you to court and given the lag time before cops are likely to arrive that will never happen. I'm 6'3'', Jow Forums and was playing rugby since I could walk, I can simply walk through the typical Stacy or fag staffing these places.

Modern cameras can be used to watch you while you're in the store by staff, like those black dome ones.

That's why I either lift from fashion outlets or tech shops on the high street (too small to have staff watching cameras) or supermarkets (which are selling goods too cheap to warrant any more security than some dude at the door - by the same token you're not making a profit, just letting yourself live off salmon and steak as a penny-pinching uni student).

>I'm gonna clear six figures this year. I just feel like the world owes me more than it's given me.

That's good man a boxer certainly had a lot more stamina than I did. My knowledge is mostly in cars, breaking and entering and robberies which a lot of people aren't ready to do but just know if you really need the cash those are on the table. Cars where I'm from is seen as the easiest and least likely to get caught method here but it might be different there. I'd recommend spending most of your time finding targets and seriously thinking about them and your course of action because your brain is going to be what really keeps you from being caught.

Do you have any tips to keep cool while doing it or if something happens? Or does that just come with experience? Is there anything else to keep in mind? I'm probably going to walk to a different neighborhood, check the surrounding area out a day or two before and hit a parking lot.

I'd listen to a lot of music and went on nightwalks to get a general feel for things. Your first time is going to be like your first fight all over again but just like how you box it becomes a lot more trivial listen to some music that gets you in the right state of mind. Don't carry anything that could convict you while you're surveying that means tools you can't explain and things like that. Good luck and I hope you get through this.

When I was about 10 I had a "friend" that would get me to steal stuff for him from shops like sweets and that sort. I didn't like doing it but did it because he made threats to beat me up or go home and not be my friend anymore. When I stood up for myself and told him I wouldn't steal for him he went and told his parents and everyone around the school that I was a thief, and so I ended up friendless anyway and was known as a thief around school and around the neighborhood.

Years later I've stolen stuff on and off for periods, not really because I need it but it just feels like it's the right thing for me to do. Everyone thinks I'm a piece of shit, so why disappoint them? It's a weird feel.

Attached: 1443210816700.jpg (800x800, 96K)

And if something goes wrong run and don't stop running, hell hide for hours in some vegetation or in a trashcan because trust me your freedom is precious. Do anything and everything to keep that freedom because once you get caught once the consequences are much worse the second time. After this thread don't post about any crimes and wipe anything on your pc/phone relating to anything illegal because they will check these things to try to get a conviction.

>Stealing a really nice suit.

That's some Thomas Crowne shit right there, gg user.

Thanks man for all the information and help. I didn't even think of wiping my computer and phone, all the shit i've researched about drugs/crime/etc I would get screwed in court.

I do not normally commit crimes as I am not a black person.

Is having a bike stashed near your target area for speedy escapes a good idea?

ive spent a few weeks in jail and many years on probation for drug possession

I did it cuz drugs feel good. I'm clean now, but most days I don't want to be and I still make a lil fucky wucky once every few months and relapse for a week before getting back on track

>Jewing wally-World for well over a quarter million.

God damn. You're not a nigger, you're the niggest.

I reported u :) hope you get put on a watchlist, criminal scum. And if you break into my car you'll get some hot lead in the chest.

Once you start making some money get rid of all the stuff you went out with because of they find the same outfit they saw on camera in your house it's a much easier conviction. If you have a good hiding spot to keep your stuff at that's better than keeping out in the open but riskier than just getting rid of it. Yeah they took my phone when they booked me I was just lucky they werent able to get anything because my previous one was stolen and I just got a new one. They need a warrant I think to check these things but I imagine that's extremely easy to get.

That could work but I've had to ditch my bike to cut through forest and jump fences before and it slowed me up so just take note of the area.

I lifted bottles to sell for weed money in hs

>implying Jow Forums gives a shit about people talking about petty crime
How about I hit you with my illegal lead first they can't trace

>I was just lucky they werent able to get anything because my previous one was stolen and I just got a new one. They need a warrant I think to check these things but I imagine that's extremely easy to get.
how about just having a pin on your phone. they're not going to break out the cybe rcrime division for the low level shit you're in to.

If they think youre the suspect of 10 felonies they will. Let a pin be the key to your conviction if you want but hey to each his own.