>girl-neighbor keeps waving at me even though I never wave back
>mocks wave at me with her friends
>decide to dox her
>find her instagram and facebook
>make an account
>message her saying to leave me alone
>this happened five minutes ago

No response yet. Should I be worried?

Attached: 5abb9e6a3216741c008b462d-750-563.jpg (750x563, 99K)

stalking someones social media accounts isnt doxxing you retard.

how old is she? you might be in trouble USA and under 18

She's over 18. I used a VPN.

Let me get this straight: You stalked a girl to ask her to leave you alone

You might be a retard

Attached: likepiss.jpg (272x204, 19K)

you know you can also just wave back and be polite you ass

It will be pretty obvious it's you behind the fake account, but she already thought you are pathetic, so you won't lose anything.

What's the point in telling her to leave you alone if she doesn't know who you are?

>waving at someone who just waves back because she has an ego and can't let go of the fact that a guy didn't do what she wants

ISHYDDT

I had "Your neighbor..." as my name. I didn't hide the fact on who I was.

Nigga just wave back, be a mocking as possible in your wave as she. If you roll with the blows they either lose interest or you make friends. Win win. Learned that trick in highschool.

>local girl flirts with me incessantly
>i tell her to stop it in a very strange, offputting way

Hey guys why am i a virgin?

Why the fuck would he be in trouble?
It's not like he's solicited her or anything, he just said leave me alone.

This thread. Just holy shit.

Attached: 1389028364413.gif (500x300, 778K)

What the fuck is the point of using a fake account and a VPN? Who the fuck else is she going to think is messaging her regarding you

You are an idiot just go over and say hi when she waves at you.

The fake account and VPN is for the cops.

Congrats user, you are the most autistic poster of the month.

It's still obvious it's him, though.

Judging by his posts I'd say the message he sent wasn't exactly polite.

Post screencaps of your message and the replies, if she does reply ofc.

Her word against mine. Cops need solid proof and a single message isn't enough for an arrest or a restraining order. I wasn't stupid enough to threaten.

Please see a mental health professional ASAP

What exactly did you write that makes you scared of cops getting involved?

>the message he sent wasn't exactly polite.
Okay, and? You can't get in trouble for sending one mean message.

What's her name if you're such a tough guy then faggot

I'm not a tough guy. That's why I'm in this situation.

>polite waving
>flirting

Well dammit, I didn't know that like 75% of the people in my parent's neighborhood was flirting with me.

OP, using VPN in facebook can count as creating a fake ID in some countries. I mean, it depends but it is related to potraying yourself as somebody else and not exatcly faking a document. Using VPN doesn't really matter bc facebook has some good js codes to track you down.

I recommend doing your homework and verifying if there is such a law in your country. She could really fuck you in some meme countries like UK and other cuck parts of Europe. Good luck, my boy

In OP's autistic underage mind he can get the death penalty for calling bitch a girl on the internet.

I'm in the USA and I'm not sure there are any laws here.

Being polite is having an ego and you are somehow fighting the female power by not waving back. Jesus dude, get the fuck off this site and the internet while you can.

woah, shit

if this is real good job dude

Attached: 1524960227368.png (954x636, 413K)

came here to say this, op is fucked unless he lives in a third world country where laws dont work

You're fine then. using a VPN service isn't illegal anywhere here. All it does is spoof your IP location, that's it. Besides, you didn't do anything illegal in the first place. All you did was make an account and tell her to leave you alone. Why is this even a story, fuck.

>Being polite is having an ego and you are somehow fighting the female power by not waving back.

>continuing to wave at me even though I never wave back
Rational person:
>gee, maybe he's just unfriendly and doesn't want to associate with me. I guess I'll leave him alone

This person:
>Lol, fuck this dick.
>keeps on waving
>smiles because she knows I hate that she keeps waving
>she has her boyfriend and friends mock wave at me
>This happens for YEARS
>Her family just stares at me but doesn't say anything or do anything
>she probably talks shit
>one of her friends flipped me off

Like I said. She has an ego.

my dubs just confirmed that op is fucked

May depend on the states law. What state do you live?

I live in California. Who knows about this state.

Well shit, have fun with it then. Wave back as retarded or sarcastic as possible. Or just don't and ignore her. I still think you are implying a bunch of things from this, but I wouldn't really question people on here assuming other people are assholes.

>stalk a girl just to tell her to leave you alone

your autistic is almost artistic

Attached: wew.png (900x673, 958K)

isnt california the cuckiest of all states? legit question here, california is a mini-uk when it comes to laws

>be a dick to everyone
>everyone starts to be a dick to you

Shocking

This nigga knows hows its done some of my best friends were people who tried to troll me and I trolled them right back

Attached: 432B40D8-4A0F-4F8E-B3B3-82CF3BA4460B.jpg (680x684, 73K)

>because she knows I hate that she keeps waving
how the fuck is she suppossed to know this?

>how the fuck is she suppossed to know this?

By the fact that I haven't waved back in the 100+ times that she's waved at me?

You dipshit. Women like that are like little girls who have never met a mean person. Everyone in her life has treated her like a wonderful princess and she thinks that's how the whole world is. She's like the little kid who waves at everyone because she thinks everyone will wave back because that's how adults treat little kids out in public. You're probably the first person to not show unending interest in her. She'll be devastated you don't think she's just the most wonderful person you've ever met.

I have no idea what kind of person you are so I don't know if this would've gone better if you had done it in person or not. But if it happened the way you say it did, then you did nothing wrong. Asking someone not to wave at you isn't harassment as long as you didn't say anything violent. Personally I love being friendly with my neighbors but if it bothers you that much then you have the right to let her know that you'd prefer her not wave at you. I just hope you didn't sperg out on her like a total fucking autist.

Here's the message.

Attached: Untitled.png (301x306, 10K)

>P.S.S

and you fucked up.

>To the one who keeps waving at me evem though I never wave back, stop.

This is where you should have ended your message.

Attached: AAA.jpg (480x360, 12K)

>I don't know if this would've gone better if you had done it in person or not

Nah. I'm not really much of a good talker in public. Especially in real-life confrontation. Only way I'm actually good at real-life confrontation is if someone where to try and fight me. However, if it's a verbal spat, I usually freeze up because I can't gather my thoughts.

Your message is pretty fuckin autistic but nothing that would get you in trouble with the police. Just pray she's decent enough to leave you alone instead of trying to fuck with you harder. Otherwise you might have to get more serious, and we all know an otherwise well thought out plan can get ugly really quick because you lose your cool or go too far.

>Pretend there's a big beautiful wall between us that you're paying for

Attached: V0Aee_s-200x150.gif (200x150, 725K)

> nothing that would get you in trouble with the police

I hope so. I'm also doing it because she seems like the type of girl who would spread around the message just to get a good laugh. At least they are laughing at the sock account. That's why I also didn't use my real account.

You're not as important as you think.

>try to keep to myself and be left alone
>wanting to feel important

Pick one.

but everytime her friends come over she can just point to your house and make fun at you that way??????

She's probably already doing that.

Plus, it's easier to spread it to the entire world and have everyone know who I am. As oppose to a geographical concentration. At least when I eventually leave, I can leave everything behind.

She probably wants to kill you. I'd get to her first.

>how to keep your virginity in 5 easy steps

Plot Twist: user's neighbor refuses to take no for an answer and rapes him while he sleeps.

hawt/10 plz write a fanfic

OP is cockblocking himself

Attached: 1526372229679.jpg (800x542, 45K)

You truly belong here. Inb4 she has facebook filters and never reads your message.

The fuck did I just read? I have no idea

Looks fake to me. That's on mobile, why would you create an anonymous account, using a VPN, then log in with your fucking phone.

Threads over boys, everybody out.

That's how facebook messenger looks like.

Imagine actually being this retarded.
Do you have a wrangler user? Or is it just your mom? Speaking of mom will she take good boy points if she finds out about your message?

Welp there goes another shot wasted. user will remain a virgin for 2018

Attached: 1509424634171.jpg (850x687, 120K)

All op has to do is wave back or ask her in person to stop.

But at least he can proudly say he didn't wave back at a woman. Fight the power

>ask in person
>ask online

What's the difference?

>be OP
>obviously underage
>girl waves at me
>"she must be mocking me!"
>instead of being a man and ignoring, i send her a cringy facebook message telling her to stop her HEINOUS action
>use a fucking VPN for some reason, even though it's pretty clear i sent that
>post on Jow Forums about my "~le epic win"
>get mad when people call me autistic

It's a world of difference, anyone can grow a backbone on the internet

But user, you already made it clear who you are in real life...

Why shouldn't he be heralded for his heroism? All women should be showm no human emotions.

>white knighting OP's imaginary bully

>>use a fucking VPN for some reason, even though it's pretty clear i sent that
Top fucking kek, i noticed this too, he said he used a vpn but also says that its him in the message lmao.

Attached: op.jpg (229x220, 6K)

>everyone is a dick to me from birth
>retaliate
>oh see you deserved it bro you brought this on urself

Attached: image.png (800x800, 84K)

Then OP should be ostracized, not heralded, he obviously displayed emotions by sending that ridiculous text. If he kept quiet and ignored her, i too would consider his actions worthy

Its one thing to fuck with women, but op is literally just retarded, he didnt even fuck with her or make her think about being a dumb roastie, he just spewed spaghetti out of his keyboard onto a message and sent it to her.

Im also pretty sure you are op trying to save himself

He mentioned she has been doing this for years. At some point he had to say something. Assuming it's not in his head.

>he obviously displayed emotions by sending that ridiculous text.
Human emotions. Anger is not a human emotion. She deserves anger. She deserves to be executed.

Attached: image.png (1490x1208, 754K)

Op all your message will do is make her laugh at you because its fucking cringy.

>he didnt even fuck with her or make her think about being a dumb roastie,
He did both of those things by sending that firmly worded notice.

>Im also pretty sure you are op trying to save himself
Save him from what? A bunch of contrarian boomer faggots on an anonymous imageboard?

Attached: image.png (500x375, 213K)

I'm not saying he shouldn't have done something, personally i think the girl had no ill intent and was just trying to be polite to the clearly autistic OP. But even if there was ill intent, OP's message was so fucking cringy that she might do it even more frequently now.

"Firmly worded notice"

"I told her to leave me alone"

Oh man he's fucking ruling with an iron fist

OP is the next Joseph Stalin confirmed

>boomer
Kys you fucking nupol faggot.

And how is a "firmly worded message" fucking with her, he should have done somthing less cringy like set some kind of prank to fuck with her, all his message will do is make him a story she will tell people about.

" that house is where that autistic guy that never waves at anybody and sent me that really wierd message lives."

hi OP
she see your message yet?

>inb4 girl reads OP's text
>obviously doesn't respond
>next morning there is a waving garden gnome in OP's front lawn
I doubt she would be this creative, but a man can dream

>That's how facebook messenger looks like.
kill yourself normalfag

Hence why I wasn't going "OOMMMG SENPAI OP ROASTED DAT HO OOOK OOOK MUH DIK

>Kys you fucking nupol faggot.
Not without taking a bunch Kenny Rodgers looking degenerates with me first, boomer scum.

>And how is a "firmly worded message" fucking with her
Because he's asserting himself in a civilized manner.

>he should have done somthing less cringy like set some kind of prank to fuck with her,
>LE PRANKS BAKA SENPAI XDDD FIRE
The absolute state of normalniggers.

>all his message will do is make him a story she will tell people about.
That's the point, as he just said. He wants then to spread his message.

I'm not OP.

Attached: IMG_1184.jpg (900x750, 78K)

>Pretend there's a big beautiful wall between us that you're paying for
Absolute madman.

I may be a virgin too but holy fuck dude

you're a fucking brainlet

Attached: 12b380ad-3ba6-4fff-9fd6-3ec226e148d8..jpg (817x857, 63K)

dubs of truth confirm.
she has to go, user.

can you imagine being that much of a cuck?

Attached: whiteknightery .png (1440x900, 1016K)

fuckin loser, if you had waved back the first couple times she waved at you, she would probably leave you alone. By not waving back you showed her that you are uncomfortable with her waving at you and socially weak. Now she uses that to bully you, because its fun to pry on the weak. She probably tells her friends that you ate a fucking loser too. Think about that