Fit how would you rate me from behind?

fit how would you rate me from behind?
What should I do to increase my butt size?
And my ex boyfriend’s dad wants to buy me a boob job, should I take him up on it?

Attached: B8834B62-43BF-4467-8B7E-F6C6E91ADD60.jpg (917x2365, 601K)

>And my ex boyfriend’s dad wants to buy me a boob job

Attached: girl question mark.jpg (270x320, 18K)

i know this isn't you, but if you're gonna ask about an imaginary boob job, the least you could do is post a picture of her front

Attached: vO7lRZ7.png (621x702, 56K)

Fine, here’s a censored one

Attached: 1C63870A-8152-440B-8541-5067FD1A487D.jpg (775x2209, 833K)

Yes, what’s wrong with that?

you're average

Will a boob job make me above average?

nice grandma tits
end your life

lose weight. don't increase your butt size, tone it. it looks like it's starting to sag like a sack of potatoes.

You look like you don't do any kind of physical activity. It's a no from me, fatty

That’s y I’m asking if I should have my ex boyfriends dad get me an upgrade! Duh

I went into the disabled toilets at work and smashed one out to this pic.

What does this have to do with fitness? You are attention whoring.

>tone it
r e t a r d

>women find this normal

I would smash and then feel guilty for fucking a girl who clearly doesn’t take care of her body

Not him, but probably not. You will just be who you are now but with fake tits. Some guys will be more into it, some guys will be less into it.

You look like you sell propane and propane accessories

....who took the photo

Boyfriend took that one

brap in my face bby

Post his dick pls

His dad took this one
Before they double teamed me

Attached: 5E83E0D9-2675-45D6-9B44-7FC1A65164B6.jpg (863x2199, 603K)

This is what men who spend hours upon hours in the gym, watch their diet, eat clean and have a healthy sleeping schedule can hope to get as a gf

lol no, this girl is so far below average

Post asshole, we need it to verify proper Magnesium levels to make sure your diet is optimized.

Lose weight, fatty.

Here my favorite

Attached: 60682121-89D1-455F-9431-841983FA8FC4.jpg (1025x2481, 633K)

this is the ideal female body

lose some weight fatty. you're tits are disgusting take him up on the boob job.

Milk truck arrive

Your tits are fine. Just slim up a bit and suqat for bitt and you'll be good.

>And my ex boyfriend’s dad wants to buy me a boob job, should I take him up on it?

Attached: 1486722141985.jpg (750x721, 101K)

look at that double chin
you literally look like pic related

Attached: 1448320106957.jpg (422x587, 52K)

From behind you almost look like my ex, but she at least exercised

This took the not so unexpected turn of being bait, but the thing I find the most funny, is that this chick really does think she's a sexual tyrannosaurus.

>What should I do to increase my butt size?
squats
>And my ex boyfriend’s dad wants to buy me a boob job, should I take him up on it?
NO
O

Those tiddies are pretty rough as is. If she loses weight they will be a couple of flopping pancakes

made for bbc

tell him to buy you butt implants instead as you clearly arent gonna work out or lose weight

squats bby
squats for size and squat on this dick

This is why no one respects Jow Forums

Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl. >mfw thinking of you hurting
Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.
>mfw thinking of you hurting

Attached: 1493840648725.jpg (700x700, 68K)

this is really gross

>Jow Forums - Fitness

I hear something loose flapping in the wind.

>NO ass
>Not legs
>Not even healthy skin

a sack of rotten potatoes would arose me more.

Not only that, we also need to be smarter, funnier, more charismatic, wealthier and have more life skills. and the only thing they bring to the table is a vagina

>butterface
oh gawd