Why are my hips so fucking wide? It looks like I have a girl's body...

Why are my hips so fucking wide? It looks like I have a girl's body. My pecs and lats barely develop yet my legs have no problem developing. My ass looks like a girl's ass and I hate it. Am I permanently fucked for not being aware of the xenoestrogen meme my entire life up until now? I didn't start having a healthy diet and lifestyle until I was 24, am 25 now.

Attached: 2018-04-21_06.56.43.jpg (1080x1080, 360K)

>so fucking wide
Jesus are you depressed 16yo girl with body dysmorphia? Your hips are not very tight but they are completely fucking normal
>arms wider than hips
>looks like I have a girl's body

Attached: 1519839688718.jpg (1024x779, 201K)

Yeah but my ass is round like a girl's though, how do I fix

Lose body fat and reduce your estrogen/estradiol levels, and increase testosterone.
Btw your hips are not wide at all, you look aesthetic t b h.

we have the same undies user, that's cute. when do you plan to start HRT?

You look completely fine, but you need serious mental help.

You should fix your mental health, seriously, you sounds like paranoic dysmorphic

Meant to reply to this post btw

I mean, that's obvious, I've tried everything I can to lower estrogen and increase testosterone, but no luck obviously. I threw away basically all my plastic, use all organic shower gel and shampoo and shit, no onions, don't fap. I drink pomegranate juice everyday and eat a red onion almost everyday like Jow Forums tells me too. Could it be the meat I buy? I still get it from grocery stores, I can't afford to buy organic meat.

It's too late user. Give up your anal virginity now while it's still easy for you to transition.

Attached: 1523281248806.jpg (720x1280, 91K)

Keep doing those things and lose body fat. I guarantee you that your "fat ass" (which looks normal btw, but you probably haven't seen much male ass) will be gone

Kys faggot

Go to paint
Take two straight vertical lines that are about as long as your picture.
Align the line so that it just touches the edge of your shoulder
See how far the line is from your hips.

>no onions
I think I found the culprit

>tfw frame so narrow I can crawl trough a 12" hole
How do I fix that?

That's just the new mod on Jow Forums, onions automatically changes to onion

>
>That's just the new mod on Jow Forums, onions automatically changes to onion
S o y automatically changes to onion

Attached: download (3).jpg (225x225, 4K)

crawl into my hole snepai!

let’s test

onions

Why do people like you have to exist? I can't wait to open up the concentration camps again

W-what d-do you mean with that?

basedboy
onions
basedboy
faggot

Onions
onions

lol mine are wider but at least im not as insecure about it as you LMAO

onions

basedboy

fuck all of you
onions

>sexual intercourse with onions
Great idea!

onions

You have been mindfucked after spending too much time here. Your body looks fine.

I would try lifting weights

man that's whack
oni0nman even proved that it significantly reduces estrogen

Doesn’t matter senpai your shoulder to waist ratio is fine

>Unhealthy lifestyle for 24 years
>Healthy lifestyle for 1 year
>expects to look like Chad Prime
>Still looks slightly above average
>average frame
>excess bodyfat
>slight posture issues
>blames genetics

You are either dumb as a rock or suffer from mental issues regarding your body image. If you had bad genetics you would look miles, and I mean miles worse than you do now after being a piece of shit for 24 years, one year of fitness is nothing.

We get it OP you want to brag about how big of a sissy girly faggot you are even though you're just delusional and you look like an average man.