Callum tore his quad and dislocated his knee on video rapeling down a cliff

Callum tore his quad and dislocated his knee on video rapeling down a cliff.

listen for the *pop*

instagram.com/p/BhvIlrBA6Jy/?utm_source=ig_embed

Attached: Screen_Shot_2018-04-21_at_12.21.56.png (616x592, 610K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WNemloAIhpY
youtu.be/G934-k4rqPk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What the fuck, dude can squat a million pounds but fuck his shit up while basically horizontally squatting, form is really everything
I hope he recovers well

hehe

i think he only squats 2pl8 for reps and uses machines for the rest of his workout

4pl8 for reps on a lot of his vids

literally could not give less of a shit mate

tore his bicep not long ago too, kid needs to relax, he's the modern day arnold

How does that even happen? Is he made out of glass?

>fuck up rotator cuff doing dumbbell OHP
>heals in ~2 weeks
>fuck up sternum doing weighted dips
>heals in ~3 weeks
>sprain ankle with loud pop
>heals in 3 days
god I love having a superhuman regenerative system

Attached: 1518435014809.jpg (594x594, 132K)

steriods bro

wwe wrestlers are also on steriods bro

He literally retored his biceps again, check his insta or snap story

also tore his 'cep again. Dude really can't catch a break

yeehh yeehh

What an unathletic cuckold

He's like that guy from the anime that kept his bones broken again and again and ended up indestructible.

stay natty kids

wtf he just recovered from a torn bicep LMAO

>Steroids bro

Attached: 1523101677870.png (394x379, 19K)

youtube.com/watch?v=WNemloAIhpY

Then why did you post?

pin test > reduce collagen synthesis > snap shit up > repeat

cunt should have stacked a light dose of deca, primo, gh, whatever

Attached: aryanreservation.jpg (1280x720, 72K)

my bf shizuo is very strong

Attached: a.gif (500x281, 910K)

and they hurt themselves all the time too... then again most of them have a sick part of themselves that likes pain and continuing while injured.

I don't roid but have a partially torn ac joint, both rotator cuff and a partial mcl tear and I'm still going.

What accelerates tendon and ligament tears is that when you are doing steroids and getting those results your muscles get stronger but your tendons dont get the same benefits roids provide to the muscle... its easy to tear shit up.

Fpbp

>What the fuck, dude can squat a million pounds but fuck his shit up while basically horizontally squatting, form is really everything
Because there is more to muscle damage than 'lol give it 28 hours bro you'll be fine'

Only a full on retard would rappell like that. He should have been using an auto block.

youtu.be/G934-k4rqPk

>fuck up rotator cuff
>no cool story or anything, just woke up unable to raise my arm above parallel
>it's been 2 months and I can't even touch a weight without aggravating it

and my parents wonder why I've never had a gf. goddamnit life is hard enough on me already

Attached: 1522539452567.jpg (483x463, 32K)

Is this how fragile people are when they walk around at 5% body fat?

>literally have never injured myself
but yeah user

Arnold was way more than just a walking mass of muscle. Calum is no Arnold and never will be.

Happened to me too m8, feels bad. Took 6 or 8 months before I even felt comfortable starting back with babby weights.

>6-8 months

the shittiest part about reading this is that I can easily see my shoulder injury taking around that amount of time to heal

Attached: 1458824858529.jpg (915x901, 94K)

I bet close to none of you do any connective tissue work and have the integrity of a tissue. Yes, some people were gifted with stronger joints then others, but anyone at callums level who actually takes care of his joints, connective tissue as well as works on there imbalances, would not have had the same thing happen to him. Callum wouldn't even be able to spell overspeed eccentrics. If he got hit by a car or some shit, then fair enough. But he was simply taking a few steps back. Roiding doesn't help either (but isn't the root cause).

>but anyone at callums level who actually takes care of his joints, connective tissue as well as works on there imbalances, would not have had the same thing happen to him.
Stop posting.

How much were your benching before injury?

because he has strength, but not functional strenght.

Attached: 18a3a97f-02dd-4822-b162-8ceaadf1810d..jpg (595x790, 60K)

lel showed em

In terms of frequency? Like once a week, 3 or 4 sets for 8-12 reps.

In terms of weight? Lol. I just got back in the gym after a 3 year hiatus so less than lmao1plate. Like 25's on each side with some change.

my super regen abilities faded after 20. when i was a kid 2 broken bones on my arm healed in 3~4 weeks with no medical attention. but now i have a sore short rib and bad knee that wont ever heal.

>broken arm with no medical attention
Right

Because squatting a barbell is totally the same as climbing down a cliff silly gymcel

I was coming in here to say something similar. This isn't really his fault but the fault of the instructor. No beginner should be rigged in a way that they will fall straight down if they become incapacitated or panic and not keep the rope against their leg.

As for this example, I'm not sure what happened. It looks like the whatever the device didn't have enough friction to keep him from falling even when in the stop position. Maybe he was using one of those descenders with a lever and kept it open?

>The day I almost died.
Little dramatic

Low frequency heavy weight movement kills knees. If you want to strenghten them, you need low intensity heavy frequency. Not even running (already a strain), just walking for hours is best.

how are squats supposed to save you from freak accidents?

No, it's not, and it's clear you don't know what you're talking about. On a basic abseiling set up, if it's rigged incorrectly or you don't have control of the rope, you're falling straight the the bottom of what you're climbing unless you fix it in mid air. Even if you don't fall 30 feet onto your neck you can still slam into the wall if you do catch yourself and then fall to your death. It's part of the reason why 25% of climbing deaths occur during abseiling.