There are unironically people on Jow Forums who can't squat more than a 15yo girl

>there are unironically people on Jow Forums who can't squat more than a 15yo girl
shame.

Attached: Video by firstpull-1EWkfkjyRv.webm (640x640, 2.17M)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/1EWkfkjyRv/?taken-by=firstpull
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If someone on here cant bs 110kg they better be disabled

I can't squat more than 110kg what you gonna do tripfag?

hahahahahahahahahaahahah

oh boy you are fucked, he already fantasizes your cock in his mouth.

Onions

lifting for over 4 years, today i squatted 40kg 5x5. I've got fucked up lumbar and im afraid it will snap again before i reach 80kg squat

>Going down way too quickly reducing tension on quads and can see how weak her hamstrings are

me neither
and I don't even want to

probably laugh and mock you for being a weak faggot

probably laugh and mock you for caring about anonymous people on the internet faggot

Lmao @ belt and WL shoes to squat beginner weights. Also her walkout is crap. For the record I squat 220kg.

Happy at 2pl8's 3x5. Who gives a shit about big legs?

Do you have a feminine penis?

>he doesn't know about the new filters

basedboy

S-0-y is filtered

It's not a beginner weight for

>meme unracking
>bounce

Attached: meme.jpg (279x181, 7K)

Yeah but I front squat

Front > Back

More core work, better stability, less spinal compression. Fact is people back squat because its easier to get those bigger numbers, which is just meaningless. Front squat is practical and healthier.

Not a controlled rep

is front squat safe for someone with degenerative disc disease?

>Yeah but I front squat
>Front > Back
>More core work, better stability, less spinal compression. Fact is people back squat because its easier to get those bigger numbers, which is just meaningless. Front squat is practical and healthier.
They're completely different you nigger
just an hero

>hey guys im a tripfag therefore my opinion matters
kys

it took me three weeks to hit 2pl8 after I started training, my starting weight was 1pl8 to learn form, then 1.5pl8

i started out half a year ago and my set weights are 90kg and i do 10-12 reps
how can anyone not squat 110 just once?

Anything below 200kg is beginner weights.

It puts the pressure on the upper back more, but I wouldnt squat at all with a degn disc disease.

>They're completely different you nigger
Different focus, both still work legs. Also squats make you T rex mode and its uggo as fuck.

>tfw lanklet with torticolis and can only squat 80kg for 3x5

Attached: Fat tiger cub.jpg (960x696, 156K)

Yeah but does that count the bar?

What if I use a 100kg bar but only lift 100kg weights?

>heh guys fyi im fat so theres that

>and i do 10-12 reps
why
literally not required
>Different focus, both still work legs.
AHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
Imagine being this retarded. Nigger they're completely differemt.
>Also squats make you T rex mode and its uggo as fuck.
leave and never come back. You can't squat even 3pl8 without being muscular.

>squatting 200kg at 70kg (almost 3x bw) is a "BEGINNER LIFT"

lol, idiot

She's squatting >2x BW.

What have you accomplished?

Attached: Video by firstpull-BOulDv_j1L9.webm (640x800, 1.29M)

>literally not required
I started with 5x5 but after 4 months I changed to longer reps because it's supposedly better to mix things up. Now its 12x3.

>I started with 5x5 but after 4 months I changed to longer reps because it's supposedly better to mix things up.
yeah and also god is real and cows fly
nigger just follow the program

even if im getting steady progress?

I can barely squat 1pl8 lmao
My bench is also 1pl8

You can't have steady "progress" when you're doing 12 reps. That's almost cardio.

For best strength gains, 5x5 or 5x6 is best. You could easily put on 10 lbs every week.

-t. Sub 110kg squat

That's because you're high test, squatting power comes primarily from estrogen, upper body strength comes from testosterone

You're retarded, abstain from posting from now on.

i'm also losing weight. isn't maximum hyperthropy better than strenght training so i lose minimum muscle mass? i'm still getting newbie gains with minus calories.

>herr derr i did not know this scientific fact and i look like t-rex and i never got my t levels checked
cope harder kek

Hope this is bait.

He's right though

>i'm also losing weight.
duh, you will when you follow hypertrophy
> isn't maximum hyperthropy better than strenght training so i lose minimum muscle mass?
dude wtf
unironically go read starting strength
You are NOT going to look ripped 24x7 if you want strength gains. You need to eat more and lift to increase volume so that your BW goes up and your ratio of muscle:fat moves up. This is literally noob stuff.
>i'm still getting newbie gains with minus calories.
You'll also get injured. And 90kg isn't "newbie" gains, it's fucking pathetic for six months. I've seen chicks squat more than that.

I started with 40kg and I was at 100kg (2pl8) in a month. I've been squatting for four months and I'm at 150 for reps.

Stop being a pussy and start increasing weight.

>That's because you're high test
kek what you nigger
It's not a "scientific fact" you nigger what you spouted was pure unfiltered broscience straight from the den of curlbros.

Having low lower body strength isn't indicative of "high testosterone", it just indicates you're a weak faggot.

>And 90kg isn't "newbie" gains, it's fucking pathetic for six months.
Yeah when you put it that way. You forgot the times 12.

Also add to that the fact that I'm by defauly lifting more than a "normal" guy because I'm 50kg obese.

>You forgot the times 12.
you mean the times retarded
stop coping faggot
you're even more pathetic, kek. At least hit BW

Attached: CXm6CEvOd3EV--4ErvJjPwKF9KZAmqtCPBJiIEn9xFs.jpg (768x768, 110K)

I'm doing things the way I want and I'm getting results. Just last inbody I had gotten half a kilo of muscle mass to both my legs while losing 8 kilos of body fat in 2 months. Sure I would get more gains if I was on calorie surpluss, but the whole point is to lose fat.

You sound like someone who wants to control other people and gets mad when someone doesn't comply.

>that entire post
just go back to r*ddit s-o-y-b-o-y

Haven't squatted with a bar in years. Switched to bodyweight squats and trap bar deadlifts. Knees have been thanking me ever since.

I fucked my ex girlfriend raw, in the ass, going balls deep and finishing inside her. This happened on more than one occasion, and it was awesome.

I could list my accomplishments in other fields, but when I close my eyes to drift off to sleep, I'm most proud of this, and a small smirk appears on my face momentarily before the muscles relax entirely and I move into the real of dreams.

You subhuman baboon. You literal nigger.

How dare you speak, you swarthy jungle monkey. How dare you open your big lipped, rim encrusted, menthol cigarette smelling mouth?

You are human trash, Diego Tyrone LeShawn de Maradona. Universally despised, derided and mocked. Your nationality and skin tone offers no hope to the world that South America can ever prosper. Crawl back in to the Brazilian jungle you came out of, you literal orangutan.

I hope you decide to sail your grandfathers skip to the Falklands and rape some sheep, as is in the negroes nature. It would still be the whitest pussy you ever had. Give Nigel and Robert a chance for some target practice, your sole use to the world. Argentinians obsession with a few windswept islands in the Atlantic is hilarious but sad. Coincidentally its the only worthwhile contribution Argentina has made to the medical field. The MUH LAS MALVINAS sentiment in the average negro Argentinian is both an early warning sign of autism in children, and early on set Alzheimer's in adults.

Take your black hairy fingers off your keyboard, and never talk about the human species again, you mockery of our supposed shared ancestor.. No amount of olive oil and wheat flour slabbed on your face every morning will make you white. It's about as delusional of an idea as your daydreams of European heritage.

You nigger.

You make Bolivia look like a beacon of civilisation.

You are the Baltimore of South America.

Go fertilise the pampas with you and your families corpses, its the best you can hope for in life. For the first time in your life, nigger, you have a job making food for beings vastly superior to yourself. Uruguayan cattle. Coincidentally, it would be the first time an Argentinian "man" provided for a family.

Die, Diego. No one would miss you. Except for Australian Aboriginals, who now would have no one to make them look good.

You sound looks a faggot that's too stubborn to admit that he's wrong, and doing something fucking moronic.
>B b buh I way more than the average guy, thats why I lift like a 12 year old girl!
You can't take responsibility for your own mistakes, and say that guy likes controlling people as a copout to try to get out of any responsibility. Never gonna make it desu

Attached: 1503870205513.jpg (474x473, 15K)

That is pretty impressive I won't lie, but comparing weight to body weight becomes less important as both increase. The fact is that though we think of weight increase as being linear, the amount of stress put on the body is exponential rather than linear. Therefore a 100kg man deadlifting 200kg, is not as impressive as a 200kg man deadlifting 350kg. Not disagreeing with what you said but when it comes to heavy exercises like squats and deadlifts, comparing the weight to body weight isn't a valid indicator of strength for higher weights.

I only lift at home, and currently only have 70kg to work with, lol.
I'll buy a couple of 20kg plates soon, though.

>bragging about getting shit in your urethra

jokes on u my 1RM is 4.5pl8

Breddy gud.

Wish I had access to professional trainers at that age.

absolutely obese

I love these threads, great motivation. I only squat 275 lb

whats with all the posturing from faggy "power lifters" ?
just use a fucking cage, you wont need a spotter (who was never helping if she was stuck anyway, he's a twink) and you can push to the absolute limit, if you don't make it, drop to the bars and be completely safe.
ALSO, why do all amateur power lifters like in the webm, have basically no muscle ? they swagger about like big guys but they all look shit, have average lifts even compared to bodybuilders and have no reason to feel hard as there is absolutely no crossover to fighting what so ever.
FUCK I HATE THESE FAGGOTS PLG SHOULD BE BANNED FROM Jow Forums

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-04-21 at 15.30.07.png (655x397, 379K)

>he
IT'S A GIRL
instagram.com/p/1EWkfkjyRv/?taken-by=firstpull

>imagine being this retarded

currently can do about 5 reps of 100kg, but I've only been training legs properly for a short while due to a lot of problems (achilles tendons would tear when I tried to push-off anything more than 70kg).
My legs are thick though, so Im not that bothered. I make strength gains every single time, thanks to having a strong af deadlift

tell me how i know you didnt make it past 8th grade

I’m a 65 kg skinny fat turbo dyel manlet and 80kg is my current squat. It’s nothing lol you’re just retarded

Same lol, wtf is wrong with that guy, 40kg?? I carry groceries heavier than that... c'mon get your shit together man...

This thread shows the true level of retardation on this board. What is a beginner? How long has she been lifting anyways?

Post boypussy.

>beginner weights

She is a 15-year-old, and a female.

>Height: 5'6.
>Weight: 244 lbs.