/FRAUD/

Steroids genital
No source talk
blah blah blah

Previous genital:

Attached: ronnie-and-mark2.jpg (750x600, 84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

peaktestosterone.com/How-To-Increase-Testosterone-Naturally.aspx
reddit.com/r/steroids/comments/2qceo5/finasteride_side_effects_overstated/cn5ak5i/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

MASON, the numbers what do they mean?
THE NUMBERS MASON
3degrees 4minutes 57seconds

You wouldn't want to rouse me from my slumber, clean up your act.

nah lad, you're all good. Cutie tho.

Working as a receptionist in a mecca gym with a decent salary while buying roids from my boss,yall mirin? is this the dream?

has juicing been worth it for you?

>working as a receptionist
>decent salary
why lie?

It is actually not bad,plus my father sends me even more every month,It is more than enough for me

a literal child, nice. It's not surprising that you would come on here and lie about taking steroids.

thank you, she is, also y..yes sir

test cypionate 500mg week 10 weeks total dbol last 4 weeks

fin intra cycle, tamox if anything happens

is it good?

Attached: 1506543147752.jpg (960x804, 126K)

Juice at 19 or nah

depends on your current stats, but you can make some gains on that

how much dbol a day?

i want to do 4 cycles to reach my natty potential, just 500mg/wk test-e 12-16 wks x 4. given that i want to come off after 4 cycles, should i blast and cruise or just do normal 4 cycles with pct?

fag

I am 25 lmao

i say nah, too early m8

if you mess with your hormones now you might not develop properly
sux but I say wait until 23-25
also, you don't know what you want in life.
your goals will probably change in a few years, it would suck if you permanently fucked yourself up because you wanted muscles at age 19

wow, a receptionist at 25. What's it like being a low IQ subhuman?

dbol at the end? use dbol at the start ya goof. throw in a nice dry oral for the end if you must like sdrol or epi. I always finish my blasts with a mini cut on either of those

Ask your degenerate crackwhore mother while I skullfuck her, ever heard of people working while they attend uni? Stop projecting this hard,lmao at ur life

lol wat? what's the logic behind your statement?

>projection:the post

>i want to do 4 cycles to reach my natty potential,
>given that i want to come off after 4 cycles

lmfao I remember when I used to think stupid stuff like this. you're either not going to do shit and you're flirting with the idea of roids because you have too much time on your hands, or you will do a cycle and you'll be doing them for the rest of your life. 0 or 4+, you wont be doing 4 lmao fucking natties just get out

Attached: 1523324440857.png (485x280, 8K)

i dont like the idea of having to purchase controlled substances every year for the rest of my life. 4 cycles would get me to where i need to be and the post-cycle muscle loss would be "minimized" as i would still be near my natural limit.

Sorry internet psych. You're wrong again. But please tell me how I am a failure and work as a receptionist.

yes that would be the case but it's not what you're going to do. Just give up on the idea of roiding

If you need more than one cycle to reach your natty limit, then you aren't ready to use steroids. Simple as that.

>10 weeks total
don't even bother starting

15 weeks is the shortest you should go

ok. thanks for your input, i'll really take it into consideration.

what makes you think i'm against the idea of roiding? i'm asking which would make more sense given my goals. it's not like i'm a stranger to ordering schedule I/II/III substances off the internet. i just don't want to make it a regular occurrence. arrests do happen, contrary to what you idiots think.

>what makes you think i'm against the idea of roiding?
if you were going to do it you would have done it by now. Every natty goes through this stupid phase where they deliberate over roids and come up with all sorts of hypothetical nonsense like 4 cycles and I'll be done, swear I'll be starting this summer bro hurr durr

if you haven't put any money down for this you're not fucking doing it, simple as that, and when you do do it, you will NOT stop at 4 cycles. NO ONE does a certain amount of cycles they've already determined before hopping on

Fair enough m8. What about SARMs or something that won't fuck with my test production?

Probably fucking not.

>if you were going to do it you would have done it by now.

what kind of a brainlet jumps into steroids without a clear understanding of what he plans to do? that is exactly how you end up with gyno, looking like a DYLE, etc. my god you are retarded. post your body right now you dumb fuck.

Ronnie got mogged hard by that nig hard WTF

Why do you think i don't want to do tren

Yes and no

Where are the pictures?

Mark Henry is huge man

I know a hell of a lot more than you about roids and have a hell of a lot more gains. What exactly are you trying to prove to me, peon? I said give up already

>have a hell of a lot more gains

i'm sure you do, just like crusader and god. gains beyond comprehension.

Damn he's fat af remind me a bit of big boy vs Rich piano

Attached: big-boi.jpg (885x679, 93K)

son of kyriakos, giver of bloat, consumer of calories.

Well I didn't believe that to be your real email address and you're making me send pictures to your girlfriend or something. And I'm actually concerned in your retard high-test state you'd actually post the pictures here.

Plus the cosplay is still incomplete, I'd rather post pics when it's done. Although I did get complete with the filling of my prototype gun. Just needs sanding, primer and paint.

Can I come and penetrade you crusader? We probably live like 15 minutes away. It's 5 to midnight on a saturday, you can even wear a skirt.

You can suck my dick and I'll call you a fucking faggot for $500.

I don't want your money, just your angus.

I made a gmail account for here only. I received pictures from other people i also didn't post here. I have some dignity

why cant americans into suits?

You pay me. Are you retarded?

isn't it [email protected] or some gay shit

i got that on work, i forgot that password

only got this ons here: [email protected]

Start with the dbol, run the Test for 12-15 weeks or for as long as the viasl last - don't just stop at 10 weeks arbitrarily. Ideally just run it for 20 weeks, that's 4 vials. It'll kick ass over that time.

Dbol is the most starter because it will work immediately while the Test C builds up in your system.

Sdrol isn't really for a beginner, there's no need when you're capable of making amazing gains on something like dbol.

Not even in your dreams, gaymore. University Law Gala 2016, we were both there.

Unfortunately for you, I don't dream about gays.

I'll send you the one that I sent to jerry and all that.

>does't dream about gays
>literally dresses up as a girl and sends photos to men
You're right, there's no dreaming involved. You're completely out in the open about this.

You should come to some conventions in Brisbane/Gold Coast. I'll be at Goldnova.

Tempting, truly.

Are you a weeb?

I was, but I can't find enjoyment in it that culture anymore.

That's a shame. I hope you found something else to bring you joy.

Jerry was first? I knew it, tfw second choice

Damn you cute

u gay nigga

Shitposting at 1am on a Saturday - my gf died 4 years ago and things haven't been the same.
thenks for your concern.

Attached: 1515847527865.jpg (2883x3003, 1.99M)

What do you guys do for intraworkout carbs? I find that I start to flatten out and lose my gusto halfway through most of my training sessions.

Oh fuck. I'm sorry man. Wouldn't ever want to experience that.

Also it's Sunday now.

We could make a good couple. Maybe you can join me and me gf while having sex, but you can only touche me

How did she die

Car accident.

Attached: 1515889887994.jpg (1080x1080, 346K)

This. Fatties hold fat over their rib cage, a lot of it. As a result they cannot put their arms down all the way, and essentially walk around in a lats flared front relaxed (the bodybuilding pose) position all the time. They can't put their arms down all the way, and so their shoulders are always pushed out wider.

Put them on a diet and watch how quickly they deflate.

injection winny

thoughts?

Still metabolized via the liver. I can't see any advantage of injectable orals when the metabolization pathways are identical.

Wow, Ronnie Coleman really is a walking goomba.

Attached: vr57gMD.jpg (400x228, 11K)

oh god that's hilarious

peaktestosterone.com/How-To-Increase-Testosterone-Naturally.aspx
>"40+ ways to increase your testosterone naturally
Macuna Pruriens. According to one study out of India ..."

DROPPED

Attached: toilet-worship.jpg (750x868, 179K)

Anavar 40mg a day. Aaint feeling shit after 4 weeks. Bs

bunk lad, get a new source and flame the old one on forums.

Either the shit you got is fake, or your genetics are fighting the test boost

Attached: ftm.png (692x463, 289K)

WHY DO I SHIT LESS ON CYCLE

Constipation on cycle it is a thing yes

having a small skull to body ratio is a very good thing in bodybuilding as it makes the body look even bigger

found a source that sells a lot of cyrillic which I'm guessing is Russian since I can't read cyrillic. Is this a red flag, literally? I'm in USA and the website is based in Texas if that is anything to reassure myself it's okay to buy from this source.

Attached: Red flag 1945 Berlin.png (558x403, 260K)

Only 2 more weeks of cutting!

cranberry juice (the real stuff, not from concentrate) diluted about 1:4 - 1:8 with water is my choice
if you are bloated and holding more water it can make you constipated
drink more water

Because it's a shit show now

What's a good website for SARMs?

Shouldn't be a source talk violation since they're legal.

My blast ends in some weeks. What shall i do next?

cruise and cut and then blast bulk o r
cruise and maintenance then blast bulk

I am scared to go skinny again

>In what sense is it [Finasteride permanent sexual dysfunction] "permament"?
>Doesn't it go away with PCT?
>Isn't sexual dysfunction also "permanent" in bodybuilders who don't do PCT?

>read the article. it says persisting longer than 3 months after discontinuation of finasteride.
No, you didn't read my question.

The article says nothing about whether the Finasteride dysfunction is irreversible with PCT.

It also says nothing about similarity to sexual dysfunction in anabolic steroid users who don't do PCT.

i dunno man. there's a guy on plebbit who has tried a number of treatments and he still has sexual dysfunction from finasteride. read this post for details on what he has and what he's done. reddit.com/r/steroids/comments/2qceo5/finasteride_side_effects_overstated/cn5ak5i/

it's not a super uncommon phenomena as my link in the other thread shows.

I wish I knew the answer. Will face this question too one day.

Maybe there's no perfect choice here, so we should choose what's easier / more enjoyable.

So maintenance I guess.

I could be wrong.

reddit.com/r/steroids/comments/2qceo5/finasteride_side_effects_overstated/cn5ak5i/
>Ive been on TRT, androgen therapy, clomid, hcg, and everything you can think of with no results despite having supra human test levels.
>one urologist thinks that finasteride actually kills/damages androgen receptors in the penis.
>This stuff is poison.

All I needed to know. Good link, thanks.

at any rate it's scared me into avoiding finasteride. when i start my first cycle i'm going to use minoxidil foam. if that doesn't work to prevent hair loss then my hair just wasn't meant to be. better to be bald than risk having a permanently broken cock.

By the way, my dermatologist has suggested an estrogen creme for balding. She hasn't even mentioned Finasteride. Good girl.

Just wondering how a topical estrogen is going to interfere with a typical anabolic steroid cycle. She doesn't know I intend to start AAS.

cruise maintenance

looks like my girlfriend might be breaking up with me, literally a month after i quit my job and moved for them

How long have you been lifting? I don't think you need 4 cycles

Plenty of people probably do one or two cycles then stop, most of them probably don't hang out on internet forums. Also people who post in /fraud/ regularly are those that obviously switched from "I'm going to do one cycle" to "I'm going to blast and cruise for life" because no one starts with the idea that they're going to be on for life. Your seeing a survivorship bias, people who keep posting on fraud likely started cycling and switched to b & c.

guess you learned a valuable lesson there, dont ever do shit for a woman

>them

"god" giving advice about holding water/bloat

Attached: images.jpg (217x233, 9K)

nearly 2 years. but i look like i've been lifting for a year.

anyone have experience using raloxifene to treat long-standing gynecomastia? I've seen the study where it successfully treated pubertal gyno in adolescents, with the mean age of 14 and mean since gyno onset of around a year and a half, but has anyone here tried using it to reverse gyno that has been there for years?

kek'd

cuck'd

>get strength and muscle boost from var
>test gets suppressed
>wonder why i'm not getting any gains

every time

My gf cries when I fuck her butt how do I make it more enjoyable