Tinder General

Seriously how do you talk to women on tinder. Most barely reply to the point where it feels like I'm interrogating them. Also how much can you OHP? I can do 80kg 1RM

Attached: -qaNBZdk_400x400.jpg (400x400, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8uwYo_M_I5Q
theblog.okcupid.com/the-4-big-myths-of-profile-pictures-41bedf26e4d
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It’s a numbers game bro. At this point I just stop wasting my time and insinuate that I wanna fuck as quickly as I can. Be bold and don’t take any shit. Most of them will flake. That’s just how tinder works.

Also don’t expect much if you aren’t a 7 or better.

215lbs for 1rm fuck I’m so close.

Attached: 5F411F26-47F8-4011-976F-03AF386E8A0E.png (1125x2436, 2.02M)

Fuck around like Eric André. youtube.com/watch?v=8uwYo_M_I5Q
It depends on where you live. Just make sure you don't have any black and white mirror selfies in your profile.

You make a joke and get their number in less than 10 messages

theblog.okcupid.com/the-4-big-myths-of-profile-pictures-41bedf26e4d
Follow the statistical data to maximize the amount matches you get. The more matches the better chance that one will boink your shifter but as the others itt have stated being handsome is like 90% of it

Show face

21yo virgin in small town, good looking, but kind of shy and a little awkward.
should i bother? i dont want a one night stand, i want a FWB or a couple

>7 or better
Being a chink gets me a -5 so it's literally impossible for me to be a 7
ever

Tinder is dead.

I use to get hundreds of matches in 2015/2016 and huge amount of replies from women.

2017/2018 it seems dead.

Something tells me it already peaked awhile ago. Its so slow now.

Are you good looking enough and can you actually fuck a girl? I’m talking sex for 8 hours and making girls squirt. That’s how I keep my rotation of ‘friends’. Otherwise don’t expect thots to come back for your dick.
This.
>match
>talk for 5 minutes at most
>want to fuck?

well it went from a hook up app to a validation app

Attached: 41959FDD-A962-49D0-B5E3-BD1B21721DF8.jpg (750x1334, 351K)

I have an average face and am average height. My body is a normie 9/10 which I guess is good enough I guess.

My main profile picture is a shirtless mirror selfie.

I’ve already posted my profile on here an embarrassing number of times honestly.

Attached: B7980FC5-0766-4583-B29C-CE12F3F34E51.jpg (1122x2208, 216K)

Just be as sarcastic and goofy as possible and throw some smugness in there too. Tinder is a cesspool full of women with the personalities of video game NPCs, so it doesn't really matter what you say. They'll just give you typical responses back like a trained dog.

Speaking of dogs, a typical tinder bio:
>I only love my dogs and quesadillas, I'm sorry
>what's your zodiac sign?
>5'6"

All bitches on tinder are practically carbon copies of one another.

Attached: 1521212794027.png (608x848, 728K)

Serious question: how does Tinder work?

Do you need a Faceborg?

Attached: 1524320665045.jpg (658x617, 60K)

This is somewhat the problem, for every remark that I find funny it's just an NPC response

Attached: Screenshot_20180423-150645.png (720x1280, 112K)

It's easy. Let me tell you something: it's all about looks. If you're not 6/10+, don't bother.

Attached: image.jpg (750x1288, 71K)

Also ask for a number instead of Snapchat. Snapchat has its uses but it’s easier to ask for her number then just add her Snapchat using her number than to get her snap and then ask for her number later.

Attached: 2AE220BB-6E87-40DC-B775-8A4098D421C9.jpg (1018x2208, 192K)

Just be honest. The app is a tool and if you're matched there's no need to be shy. Just tell them you'd like to catch up for a coffee soon and ask when they're free.

Don't complicate this shit.

Honestly thinking of trying PoF for a while instead. Tinder really does seem to be a validation app, for me anyway. Anyone have experience on PoF?

Do it another time user, I wanna see

Anyone use bumble?

I'm not really succesfull, I had one date last friday and have another with the same girl this wednessday.

Is it ok to fuck ugly girls because I matched with another girl that sends me boob pics but she isn't really pretty, more a 4/10

I'm not the most handsome guy ever and I would say i'm a 6/10 or 5/10

I thought it'd be fun for hookups, but you're not even allowed mirror selfies

something fucky happened to me. a year ago i was at my highest ego at only 4 months into bad lifting. on tinder had 1 picture with my shirt off and looked completely dyle. got over 60 matches in a week. that was over a year ago. recently on a /cbt/ thread posted body and got the most replies, mostly complimenting my chest genetics and people being amazed i was only benching 205 with such a huge chest. anyways that boosted my ego to reinstall tinder with some fresh new pictures and only got 12 matches in a week. what happened? did tinder change?

I'm also 5'4 so that makes me a 3/10 but the girl I dated was only an inch taller or so so that's alright

Wow. AND the women pick you. Talk about social proof

Anyone else get cramps in his heart when seeing this? I probably cant even produce a tear even if I wanted to.

I mean it's nice to see what it could've been if i was attractive. But on the mean time I dont know if I even would want this even if I were able to get it.

Why cant life be like pure and why cant i be happy?

in english plz?

Tinder is pay to win since the introduction of "gold", you're probably barely being shown in the stacks.

Post physique

Attached: image.jpg (347x616, 127K)

We can do that
Do you have whatsapp
Yes
#?

Basically just screams “asshole weight lifter.” Maybe I’ll post it but it’s honestly nothing special.

I’ve had some luck on it but there’s way more rules on pictures, less traffic, and relying on girls to start convos sucks and makes taking control of the situation slightly cumbersome.

Not that guy but it's Dutch and he just asks for her number you dumbo

>anyways that boosted my ego to reinstall tinder with some fresh new pictures and only got 12 matches in a week. what happened? did tinder change?
yeah its the new myspace where girls just use it for attention and only fucking 10/10 chads.
I hate the app. because whenever i do bullshit i end up finding a sweet chick. who's seems really smart and is into the same shit i am. Soon as i give them any kind of attention. they ghost me.
i have to be like a fcking robot with these chicks.
opening message *insert something about their profile*
them: thanks lol lol
me:something else funny lol
them: haha user
me: #
her: ######
me: hey wanna grab some coffee on x day
her: hehe let me see
she either meets up and we fuck
or she agrees then cancels
fuck this app. its making my lose faith in humanity.

yeah when I paid for tinder plus. i was getting 30 matches a week. didnt pay this month and im getting 4-5 a week.

oh, that might be it thanks
old me, current me or tinder pic me?

>10 times more matches than I had women in all my prime years
time for a trip to the attic