HOW TO LOWER BLOOD PRESSURE

I need to get my blood pressure as low as possible for a employment physical. I know about all the long term ways to lower like cardio and weight loss as well as diet, but i need to lower it fast. Are there any supplements i can take that would help me? I was reading about absolutely cutting out sodium and increasing my intake of magnesium and potassium. Would that lower my blood pressure? Where can i find a good potassium supplement? please Jow Forums i need your help

Attached: 21107770_711863385680550_8082909966085652480_n.jpg (1080x1345, 203K)

Other urls found in this thread:

examine.com/stacks/blood-pressure/
examine.com/nutrition/erd-5-is-out-and-heres-your-exclusive-sneak-peek/
examine.com/nutrition/5-supplements-and-foods-for-a-stronger-heart/
examine.com/supplements/potassium/
health.harvard.edu/newsletter_article/squeezing-your-way-to-lower-blood-pressure
youtube.com/watch?v=G0RukxNBOZo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

lots of garlic

should i just eat cloves of it or take a alicin supplement?

>Where can i find a good potassium supplement? please Jow Forums i need your help
eat potatoes
cut out sodium
drink water
garlic

Lie around all the time while fasting

Believe it or not, but this works for me: be sleepy. I don't mean stay up all night, I mean for the minutes before you check your blood pressure just close your eyes and doze off like you're taking a nap. While they're checking it yawn and act like you're in bed. This reliably lowers my blood pressure for some reason. Autistic, but effective.
Also obviously don't have any caffeine that day.

It's true. Blood pressure increases with exercise and physical activity.

thanks for the advice, i'll try it

i know potatoes have a lot of potassium, but is there any powder or something that has a ton of potassium in it?

How do people on water fasts get enough potassium? what supplement do they use?

diet/light salt (potassiumchloride)

Cut salt to max 1g and see if it helps.
Recommended 5g a day is crazy.

maybe take some medications? ACEI are pretty safe

I can't be on any medications for the physical. I don't even think i have hypertension, i just get really nervous about having it checked when my job depends on it being low

Whole foods like veg meats fruits
Cut out excess sodium for now
More healthy fat
eat garlic
take ashwagandha

how long would it take for these things to take effect on my blood pressure?

Snake juice after 3 days brah, or sooner if needed due to heavy cardio or w/e

then buy some fucking propranolol, pop about 20mg, it will sooth your nerves and lower the BP, no other method to help you, breh

how could they even detect it

blood and urine tests

Guessing you can't score some furosemide from the nanny down the street then, if they are testing for medications as well.

I dont think they test for those honestly, maybe if you are some alphabet agency spook

how would i even acquire furosemide cheaply or quickly? I would take a drug like that if i could get without a prescription

Start testing yourself so you're less likely to white-coat. If you wanna throw off the results have a big meal beforehand, hot shower, don't move and no caffeine for the day.

eating a big meal would lower blood pressure?

MD here. If you aren't going to use BP meds then weightloss and regular exercise are your best bets if you have a month or more to do it. Even lowering your weight by 10% has a significant effect on BP.
Other than that it is about being relaxed as possible on the day your BP is taken. I would suggest diazepam or something but you said they might test for that so just meditate all morning and go in not giving a fuck.

Diverts blood to the gut so everywhere else gets less

Kicks in your bodies 'rest and digest' system. Also, not sure if it works the same, but the old advice of chewing gum when nervous might help, but has the right idea as well - being nervous will rocket that shit up as well.

Old people have diuretics out the whazoo usually, as they suffer from high blood pressure, and other related things, a hell of a lot. Just find one you're friendly with and score some for the weeks surrounding it.

You... DO know your neighbours, right user?

Read:
examine.com/stacks/blood-pressure/
examine.com/nutrition/erd-5-is-out-and-heres-your-exclusive-sneak-peek/
examine.com/nutrition/5-supplements-and-foods-for-a-stronger-heart/
then read...
examine.com/supplements/potassium/

Basically - Garlic, Potato, Beets, Broccoli, Spinach, Rubarb etc.

Also if you have a raised, above normal levels BP then Omega 3 fatty acids from fishoil (~6g per day) can help. But not if you have normal levels. Fishoil is still goat.

Attached: 1521589387045.jpg (631x852, 84K)

so doing a ton of cardio like running will lower my blood pressure? i already do a ton of running which would make me believe that i don't actually have high blood pressure - i can run a 5k in 17 minutes

Give double rbc as often as possible

i'e thought about giving blood or something similar. If i decrease the amount of blood in my body the blood pressure would obviously go down

go strict vegan for 2wks, then go back to whatever you want. not even memeing. im not vegan nor do i want to be but the literature on it changing blood pressure is very clear. results in days

fish oil is a meme dood keep up to date. its only helpful if you presuppose a diet with an excess of omega6 fats, which is a valid assumption for most people. but there are less retarded ways to balance the ratio than just sucking down a ton of omega3s in a pill

Right before the test or whatever, take 3-4 arginine tabs and really try not to fall asleep

OK if you absolutely need to beat a blood pressure test, there are two things. One is you actually want to be almost dehydrated. Less volume in your arteries translates to lower BP. It might slightly increase your HR, but that's not your concern right now. Limit all of the salts that make you retain water, especially the night before and day of. The goal here isn't to be volume-low for a long time, just long enough for your physical. That can buy you a few points.

The other thing like mentioned is be really relaxed when you're in there. It seems like you're already nervous and that's bad. So anxiolytic meds are your friend, but they can test for those. Maybe try something like 2 benadryl so you're nearly falling asleep. But test the effect it will have with an at-home BP machine before you go in for your physical. Some drugs can actually elevate some people's BP. And make them follow the BP test guidelines to the T, if it's that important. They should let you sit still and rest for a period before testing, not like walk into the room and test immediately. Etc.

Good luck, my Jow Forums Jow Forums friend.

thank you guys for the constructive advice. Can i buy arginine tabs at grocery stores? and if i want to pretty much dehydrate myself, would potassium help flush out the water in my body?

Whats your blood pressure now? The only way to do that is too eat healthier and cardio

hope you dont have hsv-1, the arginine will fuck your shit up. you COULD.. now hear me out.. you could ACTUALLY improve your blood pressure by fixing your diet instead of taking a bunch of meme advice from a chingchong fiction and falsehood forum

Be an hero should put your blood pressure down

Transiently. Long term exercise, both cardio and resistance, lowers blood pressure unless you increase your muscle mass to the point that you have so much more vasculature for your heart to pump through (like a shitload of mass)

fook that girl is perfect

allicin supps don't work that well because it's an unstable compound
raw garlic

unironically ashwaganda

Have an anaphylactic shock

i know, have another photo

Attached: 21041351_134937603785736_3198309802841210880_n.jpg (937x1171, 173K)

It's always low when i test it at home, but for whatever reason i get nervous when they test it at the doctor

i can say with 100% certainty that i don't have hsv-1

that sounds like some nigger shit. what does it do?

Lookup nosalt salt.
Put it in everything.

It's literally pottassium salt, 0 sodium.

won't i die from eating that much potassium? what will happen if i eat a ton of it?

Obviously don't take it in stupid doses. Research recommended doses and take 1.25-1.5x that.

What do you think about other doctors who give retarded exercise/nutrition advice?

lose fat
drop caffeine

Easy. Bleed yourself out beforehand. Less blood, less pressure.

You could get a vampire to do it for tou but if you go that route ignore what this guy is saying.

Those are the greatest legs ever made.

does masturbating have any effect on blood pressure?

Attached: 21373078_266948727151120_1759847439193341952_n.jpg (937x1171, 143K)

BetA blockers will smash that heartrate

One of the 2 number wouldn't lower too much, one measures the firmness of the vessles i think that only chNges ovrr time

Who is it? I don't have a facebook.

Dude no drug panel testz for propanolol. It gives you instant athletes bp/heart rate. Beta blockers for sure. Your doctor would give you some for surw

Grip training
health.harvard.edu/newsletter_article/squeezing-your-way-to-lower-blood-pressure

think 30-50% max effort held for 1-2 minutes, a few sets a day 2-4 days a week

c-cute

Woah I like this advice. Who knew proper diet and exercise was good for you in almost every measurable way?

Drink/eat 2 beets 3h before you get tested. Will drop it by almost 10 points.

This.

I think they are retarded and offer pointless solutions. The usual advice to someone who is massively obese, T2 diabetic and with hypertension is to eat multiple small meals, cut out fat and try go for a walk everyday. Like yeah sure buddy that's going to work.

Sleep apnea?

Also watch this (first part)

youtube.com/watch?v=G0RukxNBOZo

Hibiscus tea
Lower sodium intake
Increase potassium intake
Aspirin before going to bed
Cardio
Eat healthy fats
Smoke weed lmao
High blood pressure medication

i can't read this article, it's blocked. could you give me a quick rundown?

It was a serious suggestion. People on gear do it as a short term way to deal with hypertension