R.I.P

R.I.P

Attached: image.png (640x1136, 920K)

Other urls found in this thread:

planetfitness.com/newsroom/news/dad-bod-still-making-women-swoon-study-finds
planetfitness.
youtube.com/watch?v=iQlIPOTbuH8
sfgate.com/living/article/Dad-bod-still-making-women-swoon-study-finds-11222826.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

lel

>Source: planet fitness
I'm going to guess that was taken from the 'dad bod' article that's been debunked over and over.

sounds legit.

What article?

planetfitness.com/newsroom/news/dad-bod-still-making-women-swoon-study-finds
Original article^

planetfitness. com /newsroom/news/dad-bod-still-making-women-swoon-study-finds
Original article^

Most women seem fucking terrified to be with a guy who is in better shape than them.

What am I meant to get out of this article? Seriously? What is the expected response.

Am I supposed to just stop lifting and start eating garbage and make myself fat because of this article?

No, the target of this article is people who are already fat and out of shape, it's a pathetic comforter for obese men to tell themselves they're attractive, fit people don't need articles to tell them they're attractive, they just are.

yeah but have you seen what the majority of those people look like? one of the realest broscience videos still holds true, you don't need to worry about those chicks.
youtube.com/watch?v=iQlIPOTbuH8
Also the planet fitness page links to this article as a source: sfgate.com/living/article/Dad-bod-still-making-women-swoon-study-finds-11222826.php which links to a 404'd planet fitness page as the survey source, lmao.

Good news: you don't have to marry 70% of women, you marry one superior woman

Attached: wholesome.jpg (800x1016, 87K)

>70% of women prefer love handles
>over 70% of American women are obese or overweight
NOTHING of value was lost.

>fatties who have given up prefer other fatties who have given up

Breaking news.

>planet fitness
Ah bloo bloo

Most women want control.

unironically this. thank you for the positive post

women are fucking stupid

the only reason kevin james still has the aesthetic he does is BECAUSE he was fucking Jow Forums as fuck as a young one. that shit never goes away. muscle memory is a real fucking thing

pic related, him then:

Attached: KevinJames-1983-wrestling-team-1.png (200x267, 52K)

pic related, him 5 years ago, after a few months of training for here comes the boom. big guy, high bf % sure, but Jow Forumser than what the girls claim they fucking want.

Attached: Capture.jpg (304x412, 35K)

>dad bod is great!
>"Insert picture of temporarily out of shape millionaire"

Also amusing but we all recognize the guy on the right. R.I.P Indeed.

Actually both guys in OP’s pic are dead.

thanks user
not all females are shit

damn I didn't realize how fit he used to be/was in that movie. Lot more respect for the guy

This, I wish we could remember this more often.

>women
>thinking
>listening
lmao

This. Amount of body insecurity from every girl I knew is unbelievable. Only 8+/10 Stacie could be fine with that.

its a well known phenomenon that average/"unconventionally" attractive people can seem more attractive because of their unconventionality. if you see a pure 10/10 straight out of hollywood, youre likely to be turned off by all the competition you must have to fight against
of course this effect can be exacerbated by who you are and what your standards are, ie fatties at planet fitness with no confidence

>that guy on the left
>fit

this is what normies actually believe

Remember that this is what people actually mean when they say "dadbod". They don't mean sloppy fat or skinny fat, they mean strongfat or thicc.

Muscle level and leanness are basically independent. Lots of muscle and being lean is attractive, but having one with out the other (aka strongfat or ottermode) is OK as well - and sometimes more attractive because they are less intimidating and more natural looking.