Would lifting have saved this pathetic ass incel?

Would lifting have saved this pathetic ass incel?

Attached: 1524549211318.jpg (1180x669, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-Fey548SWyo
youtube.com/watch?v=Ep4imLqoXXc
m.youtube.com/watch?v=dfxgdfjTkhI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

he fell for the chad vs virgin meme, he is probably /yourguy/

Who is this?

Brakes

he has a more than decent jawline, not too shabby face. if he wasn't a complete autist and shaved off his hair he would have had women.

This
Add a roid cycle and this nigga is ballin

>that unironic JUST haircut

Are we seriously in a timeline where we have to worry about angry virgins going on killing sprees in western countries? We already have a hard enough time with snackbars and paranoid-schizophrenics

Attached: b47.jpg (603x393, 54K)

im non white so i don't have to worry about these psychos and get sjw pussy

One day some incel goblin is gonna get Jow Forums labeled a terrorist site and shut down

hopefully

You can have a van plow through you just as easy pajeet so quit larping

Attached: 9265240-handsome-indian-man-with-moustache-and-raise-eyebrow-smiling-and-looking-at-camera-close-up. (866x1300, 168K)

Wasn't this particular guy targeting "Chads and Staceys" not whites, though?

Brother?

Attached: Screenshot_20180424-151655.jpg (955x856, 342K)

Mandatory visits to brothels for virgins at age 18 would fix this whole incel problem

Honestly, Jow Forums has to go. Being that beta and talking to other people who are that pathetic warps the mind and leads to mass murder.

>ban places people say nono things

kys

That's what I'm saying if it wasn't for Jow Forums guys like Alek Meemson would have kys himself.

Well it's been fun lads but it's time for me to go

Attached: 1524608656493.png (1048x262, 76K)

yes please release us from this hell

The incels would flood into the other boards, no doubt

This is mew's brother

A guy who yesterday ran down 10 people in uptown Toronto in a rented van. He's a piece of shit and blamed the world for his problems. I live in Toronto and if you think this shit is funny you can go fuck yourself. 10 random people are now dead because some dipshit couldn't cope.

Lol

/ourguy/

Fuck that board, they are turning retarded underages into trannies

Attached: 1473439089164.jpg (208x241, 14K)

So canada is becoming china? How long do we have before it happens in the states?

i dont get how it isn't just a big redflag factory for alphabets. like why wouldn't that be up there on the monitoring list?

Maybe delay it, but would likely just end up making his rampage more deadly

Maybe YOU have to go
back to rebbet

Attached: 1499076710251.png (571x618, 29K)

part&parcel

As a Mozlem who lives in Toronto and works in an office in Ajax where I'm the only non-white guy...I was fukkin RELIEVED when i found out he was some sad (white christian) loser and not a terrorist. felt kinda guilty cus my relief overshadowed my sadness for the victims but still...

Attached: 1522441635599.jpg (610x648, 171K)

fucking kek, shut this misogynistic place down!

Attached: ZXWdeeS.jpg (619x406, 179K)

Armenians aren't white

All hail the Canadian police state, all hail our progressive government

>SHUT IT DOWN

Attached: 1521760024916.png (426x510, 152K)

JUST

>middle eastern incel goes on killing spree
>"As a goat fucker, I am glad it was a white christian!"
I don't think this ugly manlet would have been any better off if he was Jow Forums. One of the most jacked guys I know is pretty much an awkward incel who spans posts about being depressed on his normiebook.

>armenia
>middle east

Attached: 1518998797812.png (542x512, 52K)

Based man. Why do i feel great affection for him just by looking at his picture?

>Armenia
>literally borders Iran

Attached: armenia-map.jpg (450x318, 50K)

Never, we have firearms for a reason. Those that try to pass censorship laws are to be massacred.

We already aren't allowed to criticize jews, muslims, or 'misgender' trannies. Punishable by law. Getting ready to expel the kikes is the only reason I do any cardio/conditioning at all. Otherwise I'd just lift weights and nothing else.

So does Pakistan, doesn't mean it's in the Middle East
Armenia is part Europe, part Asia

Attached: 600px-Map_of_Middle_East.png (600x580, 199K)

The day is coming, leaf.

Attached: 1494927569914.jpg (1024x658, 65K)

My parents live near there. Fuck that guy. He couldn't square his shit away so he goes and runs people over? He should have just got fit like the rest of us.

>Well it's been fun lads but it's time for me to go
Where do we go when this is shut down? Also Max is a fag

No he should have just killed himself and kept other people out of it.

>here is a cherry picked map that shows Armenia is just exactly right beside the middle east, not in it!!
You're getting desperate, goatfucker. Here's another map showing Armenia as part of the ME. The point is, working out would not have saved this incel.

Attached: 0-otMmaOqfFJt1SATe.png (650x355, 391K)

Ya max should kms xerself

He looks Jason Genova tier

armenians are white.. you know that right buddy?

>Would lifting have saved this pathetic ass incel?

Nope. Being an incel in 100% personality.

You need to be bona fide autistic not to be able to get laid and if you're are bona fide autistic, not amount of lifting will save you.

This. Incels don't even interact with women, let alone try to have sex with them, yet this is somehow the fault of women. These people are completely broken in the head

Most people don't understand inceldom because most people have never lived it. I mean imagine you were this guy youtube.com/watch?v=-Fey548SWyo and everywhere you went you were treated the same by every girl, how long do you think before you'd just fucking snap? Every girl you do manage to get only likes you for your money and that's it youtube.com/watch?v=Ep4imLqoXXc

If you're incel it's goddamn over and there isn't any amount of weight that you can lift that can save your ass. it's over

>One person on Twitter says shut it down

WTF CANADA??!?!?!?!!!!

Kys

Yup. If the difference between individuals stealing bread and bread riots is simply a matter of scale, then what happens when the incels raised by single mothers realise they are like half the male population?

day of the rake is imminent

Finally 4autists will learn to respect women

part and incel

>all hail our progressive government
Our last one was actually way worse for this.
The one thing I love about the Liberal party is you can count on them to never do anything that requires real work

Bodybuilding forum I guess? We'd probably end up with better gains and become a little less jaded

I saw the Jow Forums threads. The board really sucks now. Actually, it was probably never good. But anyway they spent the entire happening talking about identity politics.

And now the CBC is trying to explain autistic Jow Forums slang to boomers. It's all very.... stupid.

Nothing would have saved him. He was unfortunate enough to be the one autist the GITDs picked to be their scapegoat to crack down on Jow Forums.

how to cure terminal autism?

Attached: 1501138545908.jpg (601x601, 62K)

This was an armenian, in what world is middle eastern people considered white?

White or not Idk, they are south of the Caucasus and thus not in Europe but Armenia is def. Christian.

the misc is dead. and extremely lame. you'll chuckle a few times a day. once in awhile someone will make a thread with pics of attractive women. otherwise it's just middle aged high reppers making small talk.

Attached: 1522953638769.jpg (500x339, 28K)

Kek

you cannot change someone being armenian

>terminal

you answered it yourself bud

>tfw have tons of male friends
>Interact with women on a daily basis
>lift
>Generally well liked and known
>Rarely successful at flirting

>Never invited to parties
>Never gotten laid

Attached: image.jpg (600x764, 108K)

>mfw live in Vancouver
our time is coming isnt it

Attached: worried.jpg (539x600, 34K)

sounds like me

>Jow Forums slang
>"incel rebellion now, joining le Jow Forums army xd xdd"
It's obviously not an actual Jow Forums user.

Used to be skinny fat incel like you and look at me now

Attached: DbdH8jOU0AY8e--.jpg (808x1077, 211K)

Can this go for all the Commonwealth?

Pretty much. Armenianism is a terminal illness.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (640x360, 78K)

this is the natty limit in one picture

Attached: 1524433390189.png (256x256, 68K)

How's Chinese colonization this time of the year?

Attached: chinese traffic crossing.webm (604x284, 2.93M)

It's literally in central asia

america

Now I hate r9k.

If Armenians are apparently white, does that me we can use the Armenian genocide as proof of White Genocide in progress?

Attached: don raoch.webm (900x506, 1.54M)

>mfw I am the Chinese colonist

Attached: devilish.jpg (470x595, 201K)

Ken?

I, for one, welcome our new overlords with open arms

Attached: asian workshop.webm (1280x720, 2.85M)

True. I've been in his situation when I was younger and realised the problem was with me, not the fucking world.

Sort your shit out first before blaming others.

Disagree with me if you wish, but know that you're just admitting you're too afraid of doing the work.

This doesn't apply to cripplefags. If I see any of you mowing down people with modified wheelchairs I'll be the first to chortle and then probably spaf my pants in glee.

jesus fuck are chinese literally retarded? how do they manage to keep running over toddlers. that fuckin chink barely slows down just to hit a few kids and then sped off. literal bug people.

Thank god, all the leafs will be gone

>christian nation
>splintered from the Roman empire
>killed thousands of Turks

Sounds okay to me desu

Attached: UbogVIb.jpg (1432x1146, 541K)

wrong he was /ourguy/ and BTFO leafs

No, but minoxidil, a tan, and shaving that monobrow would. Guys already got a chad jaw and facial ratio, which is 90% of getting laid.

wat is facial ratio

m.youtube.com/watch?v=dfxgdfjTkhI

Jow Forums is kinda like islam. it's harmless when used by stable, well adjusted people but it'll turn weak minded sheep into murderers

Iran literally means land of the aryans. Stfu faggot

Blockhead =/= Chad jaw