Why did everyone fashionable who's over 14 years old switch from boxer briefs to briefs?

why did everyone fashionable who's over 14 years old switch from boxer briefs to briefs?

Attached: e09.png (648x484, 609K)

Other urls found in this thread:

internationaljock.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because boxer briefs get stretched out by your legs with every stride. The package area loosens, support is lost! Briefs stay snug where you want em snug

Briefs are for children and homosexuals. A grown man wearing tighty-whities is a grotesque sight, no matter how fit he is.
Boxers are the comfiest, though boxer briefs are fine if you like more support.

clearly you're a fat redneck that looks terrible naked.

Briefs =\= tighty-whities

There’s plenty of fashionable briefs in different colors, materials and designs that aren’t saggy and easily stretched out like that.

briefs are pretty gay. even a quick search on google can tell u that user...

Boxer briefs are litteraly the best.

I wore briefs for the longest time because it felt like shit would fall from my ass and smear all over my pants if I wasn't in them, but I was sick of letting OCD control me, switched to boxers on a whim, and haven't looked back. No shit stains, obviously, since the fear was entirely irrational and bred from mental illness rather than reality-based concerns. There's no reason for briefs to exist except for uber-fatasses that need highly elastic fat containers.

The most patrician tier is form-fitting boxers or form-fitting briefs

regular briefs are shit because they look dumb and smash your shit

regular boxers are shit because it's too much cloth

boxer-briefs are shit because they either smash your junk or

I didn't know this. I wear briefs sometimes, but boxer briefs most of the time. Briefs look good if you have nice legs/butt and a V taper

Y'all need silkies in your lives.

Attached: l5xJ3UvBnMFTHZMn9D0Hg7b9BSp1O9zvmO2N9pzjJEZaN010N7zs4REMwOrBsk3u.jpg (1600x2239, 383K)

Boxer briefs are the comfiest

t. a male with small genitals

>highly elastic fat containers

could market these to nu-males and feminists.

>not going commando
faggots

>Briefs =\= tighty-whities
first result on google dude

Attached: 197161_grande[1].jpg (469x600, 22K)

internationaljock.com/

Find some good looking briefs here Jow Forums.

Granted there are also a ton of underwear for the clearly gay market.

At least in Australia, I don't think thats the case. If I'm wrong, I clearly need to sleep with more guys

>Wearing underwear

Attached: images (4).jpg (300x400, 21K)

briefs

i don't want my nutsack falling out of my shorts while i'm benching

>There’s plenty of fashionable briefs in different colors, materials and designs that aren’t saggy and easily stretched out like that.
fag

comfiest is nothing at all

>why did everyone fashionable who's over 14 years old switch from boxer briefs to briefs?
You're probably a homosexual, definitely a pedophile and a shill, and probably fat.

Boxer briefs look better on fit guys. A bunch of us discussed this, its a undeniable fact like ottermode is best mode.

Boxer Briefs > Boxers >>> Briefs

Because tighty whiteys used to be the popular thing, and were viewed as uncool, so all the young guys switched to boxers, who then became the new old fat uncool guys, so the younger guys switched to briefs. I'm old, and did the boxer thing, and I gotta say briefs are way better. I switched recently and was doing jockey's before. Not having the leg portion ride up during the day, or bunching up when I pull up my pants is a huge plus. They feel more supportive too. I bought quality pairs though, not the fruit of the loom shit.

where do you fit your dick in tight underwear?

who else /trunksassterrace/ here?

I have a giant dick, if I don't wear briefs and keep it all in one place, it's annoying as hell. I learned that in middle school. I honestly thought, wow, I bet everyone has a really tiny dick, lol.

Also, I like my bulge. Briefs are sexy. Boxer briefs are kinda, prudish.

I'm What's the point of trunks? I was intrigued by them when I was sick of jockey's, but they look like the worst of both worlds between briefs and shorts.